Independent panel concludes Bush engaged in torture

So you support Khaddafi. Got it.

No. He supports the Constitution. You have to declare war first, only Congress can do that. Comprende?

Ah, TK, Khadaffi can't support anything, much less the Constitution, because he is dead.

You do not know the Constitutional narrative or federal law, do you? A force resolution by both chambers of Congress meet the Constitutional need for sustained warfare. A president has the power to commit military forces in short-term allotments, as he did in Libya.

Please, go read a history book.

Not him, the guy you responded to you idiot. Please learn some reading comprehension skills, Jake.

What difference does it make? We are either a moral nation or we are not

Just because our level of torture is less than someone elses does not justify it

Oh wow the holier than thou left.....I love you guys, personal morality you dont care about, but by God we're not gonna torture people......please torture is a tool I support when needed.....I'd rather torture a person that has info to save hundreds or thousands of lives.....but
Liberals would never torture.....it's just wrong....unless it's their heroes.
Liberals would rather let 1000 murderers go free than convict one innocent man....sorry jack, I'm gonna go with the numbers....one innocent man vs 1000 innocent victums........

But the one think I have control over is my personal morality, and I'm a big fan of enforcing that.

Every soldier has information that can save lives. Torture is not justified to retrieve it. That is why it is banned by the Geneva convention

Al Qaeda do not fall under the Geneva conventions since they are not a recognized armed force. That is why they are not accorded Prisoner of War status....

waterboarding is not torture---------end of story, end of thread.

Go read, Redfish: you are witless as Yurt.

This is your reading comprehension:

103219.gif

No. He supports the Constitution. You have to declare war first, only Congress can do that. Comprende?

Ah, TK, Khadaffi can't support anything, much less the Constitution, because he is dead.

You do not know the Constitutional narrative or federal law, do you? A force resolution by both chambers of Congress meet the Constitutional need for sustained warfare. A president has the power to commit military forces in short-term allotments, as he did in Libya.

Please, go read a history book.

Not him, the guy you responded to you idiot. Please learn some reading comprehension skills, Jake.

Oh, yes, it is you to whom I am responding. Your comments above show how witless you are about these matters.

Oh wow the holier than thou left.....I love you guys, personal morality you dont care about, but by God we're not gonna torture people......please torture is a tool I support when needed.....I'd rather torture a person that has info to save hundreds or thousands of lives.....but
Liberals would never torture.....it's just wrong....unless it's their heroes.
Liberals would rather let 1000 murderers go free than convict one innocent man....sorry jack, I'm gonna go with the numbers....one innocent man vs 1000 innocent victums........

But the one think I have control over is my personal morality, and I'm a big fan of enforcing that.

Every soldier has information that can save lives. Torture is not justified to retrieve it. That is why it is banned by the Geneva convention

Al Qaeda do not fall under the Geneva conventions since they are not a recognized armed force. That is why they are not accorded Prisoner of War status....
Now these bleeding heart libs are claiming the Geneva Conventions cover enemy combatants and terrorists. Brilliant.
These are the same geniuses that wanted to drag these fucking pricks up to Manhattan to try them in our criminal courts.
Yeah, that would have worked. Bring the terrorists to the place where they committed their heinous slaughter and of course security of New York County would have been impossible.

waterboarding is not torture---------end of story, end of thread.

Go read, Redfish: you are witless as Yurt.

my reading comprehension is outstanding, you are the one who seems witless.

Let me ask you: is beheading torture? how about electric leads to the nuts? how about breaking arms and legs with lead pipes? how about pulling fingernails out?

squirting water up someone's nose may scare the crap out of them, but it is not torture and does no permanent physical or mental damage.

grow the fuck up.

Nah, it's not, Redfish. We are talking about our leadership, not theirs. We are talking about our responsibility, not the enemies. We are talking about being civilized, not barbaric like you.

Torture is torture.

You are demonstrating the same type of bifurcated justification as did the young bombers of Boston.

This is why the mainstream GOP is making sure that folks like you don't come back to power in policy and decision making.

Nah, it's not, Redfish. We are talking about our leadership, not theirs. We are talking about our responsibility, not the enemies. We are talking about being civilized, not barbaric like you.

Torture is torture.

You are demonstrating the same type of bifurcated justification as did the young bombers of Boston.

This is why the mainstream GOP is making sure that folks like you don't come back to power in policy and decision making.

sorry, snake jockey, but you are the minority in this country. The USA treats terrorists and criminals better than any other country on earth.

want barbaric? look into Russian prisons or Peruvian prisons or saudi prisons. you are so full of shit that your eyes are brown.

Torture is torture.

sorry, snake jockey, but you are the minority in this country. The USA treats terrorists and criminals better than any other country on earth.

want barbaric? look into Russian prisons or Peruvian prisons or saudi prisons. you are so full of shit that your eyes are brown.

You witless boob. We are talking about US, not them.

You are in the minority, obviously, and we are not going to allow you mentoids to take us to the level of Russia and Peruvian prisons.

There will be no torture, no renditions.

Your way is over.

Torture is torture.

You are in the minority, obviously, and we are not going to allow you mentoids to take us to the level of Russia and Peruvian prisons.

Your way is over.

Torture is illegal in the USA. No one is advocating for torture. 3 muslim murderers were waterboarded, the intel gathered from them saved american lives. Maybe YOUR life.

If the other bomber is taken alive, he should be interrogated (not tortured) so that we can find out if there is more of this planned--and maybe save american lives.

WTF would you do with him?

Torture is torture.

Your way is over.
And the alternative is what?

Your way is over.

Torture is illegal in the USA. No one is advocating for torture. 3 muslim murderers were waterboarded, the intel gathered from them saved american lives. Maybe YOUR life.

If the other bomber is taken alive, he should be interrogated (not tortured) so that we can find out if there is more of this planned--and maybe save american lives.

According to these bleeding heart spineless libs, a pat on the ass with a "don't do it again"...And Please tell your buddies "we really like you. So can you please leave us alone now?"

Torture is torture.

Your way is over.

THAT is really stupid.
"Your way is over"...
What "way" is that?

Your way is over.

Lets be clear

Waterboarding is NOT torture when we do it to others
Only when others do it to us

Your way is over.

Lets be clear

Lets be clear, waterboarding is a very unpleasant interrogation technique. The USA used it on 3 (three) of the very worst murderers in history. What we learned from those three assholes saved american lives, maybe YOURS.

It never ceases to amaze me that you libs are willing to sacrifice american lives rather than squirt water up the nose of a murdering bastard who killed innocents.

liberalism is clearly a mental disease.

Lets be clear

Lets be clear, waterboarding is a very unpleasant interrogation technique. The USA used it on 3 (three) of the very worst murderers in history. What we learned from those three assholes saved american lives, maybe YOURS.

It never ceases to amaze me that you libs are willing to sacrifice american lives rather than squirt water up the nose of a murdering bastard who killed innocents.

When the US does it.....it is an "unpleasant technique"

When it is done to Americans......it is TORTURE

Those who engage in torture always find a way to rationalize it

Torture is torture.

Nah, you are the dwindling demographic in influence and numbers.

Lets be clear

When the US does it.....it is an "unpleasant technique"

When it is done to Americans......it is TORTURE

Those who engage in torture always find a way to rationalize it

those are your words, no one else ever said any of that.

The far right reactonaries here are spitting and shitting through their bung holes.

Torture is torture, podjos.

Forum List

Back