Independent panel concludes Bush engaged in torture

Nah, it's not, Redfish. We are talking about our leadership, not theirs. We are talking about our responsibility, not the enemies. We are talking about being civilized, not barbaric like you.

Torture is torture.

You are demonstrating the same type of bifurcated justification as did the young bombers of Boston.

This is why the mainstream GOP is making sure that folks like you don't come back to power in policy and decision making.

sorry, snake jockey, but you are the minority in this country. The USA treats terrorists and criminals better than any other country on earth.

want barbaric? look into Russian prisons or Peruvian prisons or saudi prisons. you are so full of shit that your eyes are brown.

Nah, you are the dwindling demographic in influence and numbers.

No, snake. patriotic americans are a growing demographic. left wing marxists and obamabots are an ever shrinking demographic.

you leftists had your chance for the last 4 years and only made everything worse domestically and internationally. its over, you and obama failed.

sanity is gradually returning to DC.

The reactionary fringies, like Redfish, are not patriotic and dwindling in number and importance.

The center right and center left have the overwhelming numbers and hate the far right reactionaries and their stupid ass policies.

The reactionary fringies, like Redfish, are not patriotic and dwindling in number and importance.

The center right and center left have the overwhelming numbers and hate the far right reactionaries and their stupid ass policies.

you know nothing about me, but like all on the far left, you mischaracterize those who do not blindly follow your kenyan messiah.

I am center right on 99% of the issues. not far right on anything.

I am part of the majority in this country. Where are you?

You are a reactionary fringe right boob, Redfish, so of course 98% of America looks 'far left' to you.

Your characterization of the great majority of Americans who despise your nonsense if the only think you can do.

You are no more mainstream than any reactionary in America.

Torture is illegal nationally and internationally.

Those authorize it and who do it in war time are war criminals.

Bush et al are war criminals.

That is why the senior foreign policies don't travel very much, certainly aware of western Europe, Oregon, and Massachusetts as not good places for them to go.

Starting wars without prior authorization of Congress is illegal here. Thanks Obama!

Obama is also a criminal.

FYI Only Congress can declare war. However, the President as CiC most certainly can deploy and use the military anywhere in the world without so much as a peep to Congress before hand. Thank the Constitution.

That would be any President.

Torture is illegal nationally and internationally.

Those authorize it and who do it in war time are war criminals.

Bush et al are war criminals.

That is why the senior foreign policies don't travel very much, certainly aware of western Europe, Oregon, and Massachusetts as not good places for them to go.

Starting wars without prior authorization of Congress is illegal here. Thanks Obama!

Obama is also a criminal.

That's different.......somehow
:eusa_eh:

Obama merely violates other sovereign nations' airspace, without their consent, and targets American citizens and their children.
:eusa_whistle:

If they are harboring al Queda, good. If that American is in one of those countries and is an active member of the terrorist group that target Americans, good. If he is so irresponsible enough to bring his son into that world of terrorist where they are getting blown up from the sky, I feel sorry for him, and blame his dumb ass dad.

Lets be clear

Waterboarding is NOT torture when we do it to others
Only when others do it to us

Lets be clear, waterboarding is a very unpleasant interrogation technique. The USA used it on 3 (three) of the very worst murderers in history. What we learned from those three assholes saved american lives, maybe YOURS.

It never ceases to amaze me that you libs are willing to sacrifice american lives rather than squirt water up the nose of a murdering bastard who killed innocents.

liberalism is clearly a mental disease.

When the US does it.....it is an "unpleasant technique"

When it is done to Americans......it is TORTURE

Those who engage in torture always find a way to rationalize it
So you find objectionable using harsh techniques to get information which saves American lives?..Ok.

Last edited:
Lets be clear, waterboarding is a very unpleasant interrogation technique. The USA used it on 3 (three) of the very worst murderers in history. What we learned from those three assholes saved american lives, maybe YOURS.

It never ceases to amaze me that you libs are willing to sacrifice american lives rather than squirt water up the nose of a murdering bastard who killed innocents.

liberalism is clearly a mental disease.

When the US does it.....it is an "unpleasant technique"

When it is done to Americans......it is TORTURE

Those who engage in torture always find a way to rationalize it
So you find objectionable using harsh techniques to get information which saves American lives?..Ok.

Yes I do....everyone who conducts torture rationalizes it

I am saving lives is a prime reason

We are better than that

Those who torture and those who support torture are the same type of dipshits who cut off heads and shoot children.

So you support Khaddafi. Got it.

No. He supports the Constitution. You have to declare war first, only Congress can do that. Comprende?

Ah, TK, Khadaffi can't support anything, much less the Constitution, because he is dead.

You do not know the Constitutional narrative or federal law, do you? A force resolution by both chambers of Congress meet the Constitutional need for sustained warfare. A president has the power to commit military forces in short-term allotments, as he did in Libya.

Please, go read a history book.

I wasn't talking about Kadaffi, SFB.

I was talking about how Obama violated a foreign country's airspace and murdered 2 American citizens (one of which was a minor) without due process or permission from the country whose airspace he violated

:eusa_hand:

Obama engages in torture every day...all he has to do is appear on tv...with absolutely nothing to say.

You know, every time I see a post like this, I wonder what kind of person wrote it. You may not agree with everything President Obama does, but one thing that cannot be called into question about him is his intelligence and his speaking ability.

All statements like this do is make the author look either extrememly biased or extremely uncomprehending - and the two are not mutually exclusive.

posters like that are who the republican party is today.

fact free and full of hate

the constitution applies to US citizens, not anyone else.

That is simply not true. You need to get your facts straight before making statements like this. All "persons" (not "citizens") subjected to criminal prosecution in any United States court, state or federal, are guaranteed full constitutional protection. I represent undocumented immigrants (usually from Mexico) on a daily basis. They are entitled to the same protections as the U.S. citizens in the holding cell with them.

Last edited:
No. He supports the Constitution. You have to declare war first, only Congress can do that. Comprende?

Ah, TK, Khadaffi can't support anything, much less the Constitution, because he is dead.

You do not know the Constitutional narrative or federal law, do you? A force resolution by both chambers of Congress meet the Constitutional need for sustained warfare. A president has the power to commit military forces in short-term allotments, as he did in Libya.

I was talking about how Obama violated a foreign country's airspace and murdered 2 American citizens (one of which was a minor) without due process or permission from the country whose airspace he violated :eusa_hand:

In time of war, sure, the pres can do that, and cool beans that he did.

Consider a stateside LEO situation: if a bad guy was holed up in a bunker on a mountainside in Idaho with his family, and a frontal assault was the only way in, which would result in good guy casualties, well, screw him, hortysir: drone missile right down the hole.

And don't be crying about technology, whether assault weapons or drones.

People kill people.

I was talking about how Obama violated a foreign country's airspace and murdered 2 American citizens (one of which was a minor) without due process or permission from the country whose airspace he violated :eusa_hand:

In time of war, sure, the pres can do that, and cool beans that he did.

Consider a stateside LEO situation: if a bad guy was holed up in a bunker on a mountainside in Idaho with his family, and a frontal assault was the only way in, which would result in good guy casualties, well, screw him, hortysir: drone missile right down the hole.

And don't be crying about technology, whether assault weapons or drones.

People kill people.

So you would be cool with the idea of N.Korea deploying an unmanned drone over our airspace to blow up a nail salon?

Forum List

Back