“Income Inequality”: A Crisis of Stupidity

I find it really cool that the Democrats bleating most loudly about economic inequality are the ones in the upper quartile of the 1%.
You dont have to be rich or be a democrat to look at the data and see that something is awry.

With 40% of the population having only 2/10s of a percent of our nations wealth....doesn't seem to be a problem

U.S._Distribution_of_Wealth,_2007.jpg

Last edited:
You dont have to be rich or be a democrat to look at the data and see that something is awry.

What part of "most loudly" do you find so challenging?
What part of "if theres a problem it needs to be addressed" does being a rich democrat negate?

Its odd to me that rich democrats are challenging the power structure causing middle class wages to be stagnant......the loudest. And you have an issue with it simply.because theyre rich democrats.

All anyone needs to know about partisans in politics is that theyre the actual problem above all else.

Simply enough, limo-liberal Democrat Party adherents could do so much to alleviate inequality by giving all their assets to those who have the least.

But they won't.
Because that would be retarded.

"Income Inequality" is the first lie told by every Progressive dictator like Hilter, Mao, Stalin and Fidel. It's always the Kulaks (1%, Jews) who are making our Low Information Progressive unhappy and poor. Only by surrendering power to the Progressive Dictator will things be alright. Not for the morons in the Progressive Base, they get stale bread once a week, but for the leaders it's all good.
Frank question.
Are wages relatively stagnant for the same positions over the last 40 years, or are they not?

Cute diatribes are cute and make you feel nice and superior I get it......

But the point youre missing is that your hard mosed spit a whacley tobaccy into a moonshine bottle logic isnt matching up with the actual data.

That should be a red flag for ya bud.

More government causes less freedom and overall prosperity; its a fact of life.

My brothers secretary just quit, she figured out that she could make almost as much money by maxing out on government programs. Why work?

"Income Inequality" is the first lie told by every Progressive dictator like Hilter, Mao, Stalin and Fidel. It's always the Kulaks (1%, Jews) who are making our Low Information Progressive unhappy and poor. Only by surrendering power to the Progressive Dictator will things be alright. Not for the morons in the Progressive Base, they get stale bread once a week, but for the leaders it's all good.
Frank question.
Are wages relatively stagnant for the same positions over the last 40 years, or are they not?

Cute diatribes are cute and make you feel nice and superior I get it......

But the point youre missing is that your hard mosed spit a whacley tobaccy into a moonshine bottle logic isnt matching up with the actual data.

That should be a red flag for ya bud.

More government causes less freedom and overall prosperity; its a fact of life.

My brothers secretary just quit, she figured out that she could make almost as much money by maxing out on government programs. Why work?

It is obvious where the prosperity is going

Golden Rule...he who has the gold makes the rules

Last edited:
If $100 were divided by 100 people in the U.S.

Wealth-Dist_hands2.jpg

Crisis?

If $100 were divided by 100 people in the U.S.

Wealth-Dist_hands2.jpg

Crisis?

so why do liberal keep shipping our jobs off shore thus destroying the middle class??

and why did liberals attack and destroy the American family and schools thus insuring a huge and growing welfare class?
You can look to your capitalist friends for that as well as the disparity in wealth from that chart

Reagan destroyed the middle class

I find it really cool that the Democrats bleating most loudly about economic inequality are the ones in the upper quartile of the 1%.

You do? I suppose that's because most of the 1% are callous conservatives, like you. And those with talent and empathy are not.

Using the wealthiest 1% and Dear Henry in the same sentence is laughable

I suppose that's because most of the 1% are callous conservatives.

too stupid of course. if people buy billions of dollars of your products its not because you are callous but the exact opposite, you slavishly meet their exacting needs better than anyone in the entire world.

See why we have to be positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

You do? I suppose that's because most of the 1% are callous conservatives, like you. And those with talent and empathy are not.

Using the wealthiest 1% and Dear Henry in the same sentence is laughable

Paradoxical usually, but callous conservatives come in all sizes and shapes. The one commonality being they all believe, "I got mine, fuck the rest of you!".

Forum List

Back