Incivility from the Right to catch up with them

Oh nose, another day another outrage. all over WORDS.

I guess we have BEEN WARNED.:lol:

Yes Stephanie....WORDS

******, BABY KILLER, FAGGOT

Those are the words that are defining your party

So far the only one using those words on this thread are YOU. Over and over again. You seem to love using them.

And the only ones using them in the media are liberals.

That's defining right there.

Yes, Ugly words aren't they. Makes you cringe, don't they

These are the actions of people who are representing the Tea Party movement. Until the Tea Party makes it known that they will not tollerate this type of behavior, they are complicit

Yes Stephanie....WORDS

So far the only one using those words on this thread are YOU. Over and over again. You seem to love using them.

These are the actions of people who are representing the Tea Party movement. Until the Tea Party makes it known that they will not tollerate this type of behavior, they are complicit

Bad words!! Bad bad words!!

church_lady.jpg

Yes Stephanie....WORDS

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” - Lyndon B. Johnson

Yes Stephanie....WORDS

How conVEEEEENient. :lol:

Are you absolutely SURE, leftflinger, that this is "the" standard you wish to apply to such things?

:cuckoo:

Yes Stephanie....WORDS

we are not impressed with your faux outrage, we have all the pictures, video, and books detailing your outrageous behavior the previousw eight years.. you reap what ya sow buddy now quit whining cause ya can't get no R E S P E C T

Are you absolutely SURE, leftflinger, that this is "the" standard you wish to apply to such things?

You noticed that too, right?

:lol::lol::lol:

let me make this clear YES

Ah, little miss liar: that's cute. but I wasn't asking you. You lie, as we all see on a daily basis, so your proclamation doesn't mean jack shit.

LeftFlinger has yet to answer.

As for you, truthdoesn'tmattertoyouatall, if you do wish to be emphatically held to that standard, then I am SURE you roundly condemn LBJ and Joe Biden and President Obama and Shrillary Clinton and Sen. Byrd and on and on and on for all of their well-documented spewings of bigoted rhetoric.

Link us up. I'd love to see how you condemned them, one and all. I'd just HATE to think that you stood by silently.

Otherwise, of course, by resort to the standard you just emphatically endorsed, you MUST be judged as guilty as each of them.

I want to go on record here:

Rightwinger you can go fuck yourself. Your phony outrage is laughable, you're peeing into a 1,000 foot tall tidal wave.

Even if someone said it, so what? Grow the fuck up. If you can't take a few "bad" words you don't belong in politics. Maybe you can take a ride with Dan Rather looking for roadside watermelon salesmen or celebrate Black History Month at NBC by having some of the fried chicken and collared greens they served to celebrate.

Again: Fuck you.

You and Jake Starkey and all the other fake Republican must be getting paid to post here because no one can possibly be that fucking stupid for free.

Also, go fuck yourself

Let me leave you with the words of another great Dem President:

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” - Lyndon B. Johnson

In closing, go fuck yourself

Last edited:

Ah, little miss liar: that's cute. but I wasn't asking you. You lie, as we all see on a daily basis, so your proclamation doesn't mean jack shit.

LeftFlinger has yet to answer.

As for you, truthdoesn'tmattertoyouatall, if you do wish to be emphatically held to that standard, then I am SURE you roundly condemn LBJ and Joe Biden and President Obama and Shrillary Clinton and Sen. Byrd and on and on and on for all of their well-documented spewings of bigoted rhetoric.

Link us up. I'd love to see how you condemned them, one and all. I'd just HATE to think that you stood by silently.

Otherwise, of course, by resort to the standard you just emphatically endorsed, you MUST be judged as guilty as each of them.

You claimed I lie, You must peove your claim or it will be proven that it is you who lie.

GO GET ONE LIE OF MINE

Can I have a credible link on that?

I want to go on record here:

Rightwinger you can go fuck yourself. Your phony outrage is laughable, you're peeing into a 1,000 foot tall tidal wave.

Even if someone said it, so what? Grow the fuck up. If you can't take a few "bad" words you don't belong in politics. Maybe you can take a ride with Dan Rather looking for roadside watermelon salesmen or celebrate Black History Month at NBC by having some of the fried chicken and collared greens they served to celebrate.

Again: Fuck you.

You and Jake Starkey and all the other fake Republican must be getting paid to post here because no one can possibly be that fucking stupid for free.

Also, go fuck yourself

Let me leave you with the words of another great Dem President:

In closing, go fuck yourself

:clap2:

I'm gonna go WAY out on a limb here and speculate that MAYBE CrusaderFrank is not inclined to suffer gladly today arrogant hypocritical gasbag lying fools.

Here you have a WHOLE gaggle of cons who are defending their pals for spitting on a man who walked with Martin luther King.

This is who these people are.

You fools have no idea what the effect of this embrace of racism is going to do to the Republican party.

You have the knife in your hand and you just keep on stabbing.

Rip, The republican party.

There are cameras and microphones everywhere.

Prove it happened... burden is on you.

There are also credible witnesses. The person who spat was arrested by Congressional Security Guards.

Denial does not solve your problems of a racist underbelly within the Tea party movement

Who is it that is lapping up third hand "quotes" by people with political axes tto grind?

Yes Stephanie....WORDS

no these are the word liberals are using to make the tea partiers look like they are something they are not

the only places I hear those words these days are from liberals and rap singers.

And they don't make me cringe because I don't use them.

Forum List

Back