Incidents of Hateful Harassment Since Election Day Now Number 701

Are you counting this one? How classy? Deface a kid's mural!

‘Get Over It!’: 79-Year-Old Trump Supporter Arrested for Allegedly Vandalizing Children’s Mural[/QUOTE
I saw that. This is so discouraging. But if you will notice the Trump-ers responses, they are either supporting it or blaming it on liberals. I thought we faced up to this back in the 60s, but we only succeeded in submerging the hatred. Now our new President-Elect has stripped the shame from malevolence and it emerges with a sense of righteousness, it appears. sigh

Yet malevolent bed wetters rioting in the cites are convinced of their righteousness also.

Malevolent Trumptards have destroyed...

Well nothing. Yet some pinko dipshit believes they should be the ones expressing shame.

Haha it's hilarious just how all the Trump supporters have become exactly what Trump is, trolls. Trump trolled the other candidates against him throughout the primaries and elections... and it won him the election. The South Park episode on this is dead on.

Pretty funny coming from a troll.

Oh, so now you're pro-choice? lol, hypocritical twat.

That's why no one listens to a word you have to say.

I have always supported libturds like you having their genetic garbage disposed of as opposed to allowing it to develop into a full blown parasite.

Oh, so now you're pro-choice? lol, hypocritical twat.

That's why no one listens to a word you have to say.

I have always supported libturds like you having their genetic garbage disposed of as opposed to allowing it to develop into a full blown parasite.

Sorry to disappoint you, but your violent wet dreams will only exist under your security blankie next to your blow up doll.

And the defense of Trump voting hate -- even against children's murals -- never ends.

You are an embarrassment to humanity. Scumbag.

Bless you my child.

And still, you've got nothing to say about the 79 year old Trump voting vandal. You are truly a disgusting POS.

And take your "Christian" condescension and shove it up your fucking ass.

That wasn't ALL of what was in that episode... but it was the major part of it. Hell at one point when Mr. Garrison sees he is going to win, he tries to figure out something bad he can actually say to get people to quit supporting him.

I'm guilty of the same thing. I like when I see shit that validates my bullshit. I don't like watching my ox get gored.

South Park does both. They had me in tears laughing at "Die Hippie Die", and doing some navel gazing on other shows.

Please take time to listen to the podcast I linked.

That wasn't ALL of what was in that episode... but it was the major part of it. Hell at one point when Mr. Garrison sees he is going to win, he tries to figure out something bad he can actually say to get people to quit supporting him.

I'm guilty of the same thing. I like when I see shit that validates my bullshit. I don't like watching my ox get gored.

South Park does both. They had me in tears laughing at "Die Hippie Die", and doing some navel gazing on other shows.

Please take time to listen to the podcast I linked.

Ok... look you outted me as Bill Burr. You happy? :asshole:

Forum List

Back