Zone1 Inappropriate Thread titles for Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I complained about this in this thread: Zone1 - Not a good image

It seems to me that without bans this will continue to happen because they are just laughing at the moderators at this point.

I complained about this in this thread: Zone1 - Not a good image It seems to me that without bans this will continue to happen because they are just laughing at the moderators at this point.

Poor baby. There's not a thing wrong with the OP of that thread, it is a statement of facts about the democrats that you are just wet in the drawers over because you don't like people having the freedom of expresion to print the honest truth about how the Left really are!

Poor baby. There's not a thing wrong with the OP of that thread, it is a statement of facts about the democrats that you are just wet in the drawers over because you don't like people having the freedom of expresion to print the honest truth about how the Left really are!

Synth is referring to the title of the thread, not the content of the OP.

It seems to me that without bans this will continue to happen because they are just laughing at the moderators at this point.

I have a suggestion for you.

Since inappropriate thread titles bother you as they do, you should stop indulging in so many of them. As far as starting bait threads, you are right there near the top.

lol Zone 1 merely protects troll threads from the respect they deserve. It's just mods making a joke and laughing at the idiots who fall for the scam.

I'm not laughing at the great job the moderators do, Synth. And you knew that too, didn't you, naughty boy.

Zone 1 is a comedy. I wonder which leftist cooked up that crap
I don't mind civil debates. Even so, free speech should not be banned unless it divulges names and addresses that would get someone pitched out of here for putting legal issue onuses That have closed entire websites. Our moderators are the best of good people, and they should be treated very well as such, as they make USMB the best debate apparatus in America. Speaking of which, God bless America and God bless our moderators. ❤️🤍💙

Truth.

The goal of conservatives is to be as disgusting as possible in hopes that people with a conscience will go away.

The mods are currently supporting this gambit under the guise of "sunlight is the best detergent".

That supposedly sane, level-headed people are so cavalier about innuendo about children being sexually abused is sad. How hard is it to make a rule about something so (I used to think anyway) universally disgusting to joke about? Apparently it's far beyond the reaches of Coyote flacaltenn White 6 Dont Taz Me Bro and others.

They should be ashamed. If the charges were leveled at any one of them it would be bad enough. But this often gets into the reputation of defenseless children who are not in the public eye.

This thread has turned into a partisan grudge match already. If you believe a thread title is polarizing, report it, we will look at them on a case by case basis.

If you want members banned, tough. That is not your job.

How about using the REPORT button instead of making a thread about the titles? It would help mods tremendously!

Thank you for the heads-up on that thread title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back