In this minute: Explosion in Gaza.

B. -- ' In occupied territories; ' protection is accorded to all persons who are not of the nationality of the occupying State.

International Humanitarian Law - Fourth 1949 Geneva Convention

I don't find anything about commiting war crimes against unarmed people, there.

Where is the international law permiting Palestinians to shoot rocket missiles and suicide bomb against civilians>?

Come on, Lipush, now you are playing dumb.

Lipush you are playing dumb how many times does Tinny have to remind you that RETURN FIRE IS A WAR-CRIME (if jews do it) How many times does Tinny have to remind you that tossing poison nail bombs into residential villages is ok because such bombs are fairly primitive and do not know what they are doing. If they happen to blow the brains out of a few kids-------well-----chances are most of them will not -----so its ok

Lipush you are playing dumb how many times does Tinny have to remind you that RETURN FIRE IS A WAR-CRIME (if jews do it) How many times does Tinny have to remind you that tossing poison nail bombs into residential villages is ok because such bombs are fairly primitive and do not know what they are doing. If they happen to blow the brains out of a few kids-------well-----chances are most of them will not -----so its ok

I agree with you, but you missed out the baby throat cutting bombs:lol:

Irosie and Roudy jump in to fuckin ruin the thread again, go make a another thread and argue me and Lipush were having a good conversation unlike Roudy and irosie who can't cope normally they talk shit

Irosie and Roudy jump in to fuckin ruin the thread again, go make a another thread and argue me and Lipush were having a good conversation unlike Roudy and irosie who can't cope normally they talk shit

Because try to leave the mosque language in the mosque Nobody is stopping you from conversing with whomever you please in fact you can cancel out any poster that bothers you

Because try to leave the mosque language in the mosque Nobody is stopping you from conversing with whomever you please in fact you can cancel out any poster that bothers you

Because you would be the one who converses! Lmao everybody irosie is open to factual, non-insulting discussion and fair discussion. Lmao not :lol:

your answer makes no sense, Because just as you can converse with whomever you please----so can I. You cannot stop me and I cannot stop you. It is obvious that you WANT to stop me. Perhaps you would be happier living in a shariah cesspit where some mullah can issue a fartwah

your answer makes no sense, Because just as you can converse with whomever you please----so can I. You cannot stop me and I cannot stop you. It is obvious that you WANT to stop me. Perhaps you would be happier living in a shariah cesspit where some mullah can issue a fartwah

I would debate with you but whats up with the last stupid comment?

Sure, you have the right to make an ass of yourself if you like.:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Sure, you have the right to make an ass of yourself if you like.:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

.... you are projecting----you claimed that right for yourself long ago ----and as annoying and vulgar as you are----I did not make note of it ----yes continue your absurd nonsense along with your jihadist friend---no one cares---it is so easy to ignore you that I do not even need the filter. Did you know that the normal brain filters most of its incoming data?

.... you are projecting----you claimed that right for yourself long ago ----and as annoying and vulgar as you are----I did not make note of it ----yes continue your absurd nonsense along with your jihadist friend---no one cares---it is so easy to ignore you that I do not even need the filter. Did you know that the normal brain filters most of its incoming data?

Another stupid comment, she's trying really hard now, she threw jihadists, antisemites, sluts, pigs, baby killers, nazis, islamonazis, shariah nazis, lmao just running out of words...:D, she pulled them out the Zionist rules of engagement book hahaha :lol:

That is so amusing, BIK - I don't use any of those words in my posts and I'm a card-carrying life member of a Zionist organization.

I guess your info on the 'Zionist book' is not very accurate then, like so much of what you have posted.

Yes. I'm part of the Zionist women's organization which was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

I'm not a very important part, just an ordinary member. But our members are not just ordinary women. Our founder's slogan was "If you will it, it is no dream".

Yes. I'm part of the Zionist women's organization which was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

I'm not a very important part, just an ordinary member. But our members are not just ordinary women. Our founder's slogan was "If you will it, it is no dream".

Huh a Terrorist organization for a peace prize that's IS A JOKE.

YOUR SLOGAN...."If you will it,it is no dream, to violently appropriate Palestinian Land"

Well we see your dream(everyone elses Nightmare)in action every minute of the day.

Nominated,then thrown out.:clap2::clap2::clap2::badgrin:

The World ISN'T that stupid.

Last edited:
That is true. Hamas is not going anywhere. There is nothing Israel can do about that.

I understand that Hamas has moved away from armed conflict since its election while maintaining its defenses. It is on board with Palestine's popular (non violent) resistance. It has spent a lot of effort developing diplomatic relations with other countries and the world community.
After the ass kicking the Israelis handed them the last go around, yes, they watch what their doing (kinda). Same with Hezbollah in Lebanon. Muslims learn the hard way, they respond after receiving a can of whoopass.

You say that a lot but you never post any information about when the Palestinians surrendered or of the peace agreement ending the war.

Why is it that you keep saying stuff but when asked to prove it you duck out?

You're a woman? Lmao I thought you were a guy for a sec..

Forum List

Back