In this minute: Explosion in Gaza.

Hamas is not going anywhere...they will be here now until day of judgement....and btw Hamas is very neutral now, they haven't been in any conflcit in a while

That is true. Hamas is not going anywhere. There is nothing Israel can do about that.

I understand that Hamas has moved away from armed conflict since its election while maintaining its defenses. It is on board with Palestine's popular (non violent) resistance. It has spent a lot of effort developing diplomatic relations with other countries and the world community.
After the ass kicking the Israelis handed them the last go around, yes, they watch what their doing (kinda). Same with Hezbollah in Lebanon. Muslims learn the hard way, they respond after receiving a can of whoopass.

You say that a lot but you never post any information about when the Palestinians surrendered or of the peace agreement ending the war.

The unifying principle of the islamo nazi position is----

IF THE UMMAH DECLARES WAR AND ATTACKS, MUTULATES, RAPES AND PILLAGES ------such a declaration is entirely
UNILATERAL ----response is illegal

Always remember the above islamic principle of war It is the UMMAH PRINCIPLE OF WAR ESTABLISHED BY AL NABI

Palestine is older than the Romans...........and Judea came after Caanan.....Your people originally came from Babylonia.......When the Assriyian Empire was at it's zenith they traded with Palestinians but fought and overthrew the Israelites.

Israel has so many problems,at last secular Jewish Israelis are uprising against the Conservative Wealthy and the Ultra's who bleed the real Jewish people,who are the workers,employers and the Real Heart of Israel.

Israel One People(!!!!!) but too, on the Edge

Freedom for Palestine

Try again I correctly stated that THE ROMANS REFERRED to JUDEA/ISRAEL as "palestina"
----that name comes from an historian who referred to the area which is roughly northern Gaza and Ashkelon as PHILITIA because that is where the PHILISTINES once lived By 2000 years ago ----which is an important marker in history because it is the time of the life of JESUS and the time when Rome occupied ISRAEL JUDEA ----the people called the PHILITINES were no long extant They had LEFT being Aegeans----back to their lands of origin

I got bad news for you------the secular jewish Israelis are not UPRISING against anyone They need not-------they have never been oppressed by the "CONSERVATIVE WEALTHY" ---the whole country tends to the left it is the wealthy and conservative who feel oppressed you write as if you have spent too much time in the student center cafe' Like the rest of the world----israel is in an economic crunch--------but SORRY ------no REVOLUTION IN THE CARDS Sit tight-----there is going to be a war the ummah will not go quietly into that cosmic sewer

Just a quickie as I'm flying out to KL,Malaysia....... the Philistines were in fact used by David in the WAR against SAUL....when David became King David he elimininated most of the male Philistines,the women and children were absorbed in to the tribes of Israel.....they never left and went anywhere.......Phisistines are NOT Palestinians..Rosie your gash of history is loose at best,methinks you have only studied Jewish History.You need to broaden your reading matter.steve...Never said that there was a Rev in Israel but there are a lot of very unhappy citizens........but a study centre sounds pretty interesting though.
In the 2nd century c.e., the last attempt of the Jews to achieve independence from the Roman Empire ended with the well-known event of Masada, that is historically documented and universally recognized as the fact that determined the Jewish Diaspora in a definitive way. The Land where these things happened was until then the province known as Judæa , and there is no mention of any place called "Palestine" before that time. The Roman emperor Hadrian was utterly upset with the Jewish Nation and wanted to erase the name of Israel and Judah from the face of the Earth, so that there would be no memory of the country that belonged to that rebel people. He decided to replace the denomination of that Roman province and resorted to ancient history in order to find a name that might appear appropriate, and found that an extinct people that was unknown in Roman times, called "Philistines", was once dwelling in that area and were enemies of the Israelites.

Let us hear what other Arabs have said:

"There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of one percent of the landmass. But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today... No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough".

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".
- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937 -

"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not".
- Professor Philip Hitti, Arab historian, 1946 -

"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but Southern Syria".
- Representant of Saudi Arabia at the United Nations, 1956 -

What other Arabs declared after the Six-Day War:

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".
- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

"You do not represent Palestine as much as we do. Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people".
- Syrian dictator Hafez Assad to the PLO leader Yassir Arafat -

"As I lived in Palestine, everyone I knew could trace their heritage back to the original country their great grandparents came from. Everyone knew their origin was not from the Canaanites, but ironically, this is the kind of stuff our education in the Middle East included. The fact is that today's Palestinians are immigrants from the surrounding nations! I grew up well knowing the history and origins of today's Palestinians as being from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Christians from Greece, muslim Sherkas from Russia, muslims from Bosnia, and the Jordanians next door. My grandfather, who was a dignitary in Bethlehem, almost lost his life by Abdul Qader Al-Husseni (the leader of the Palestinian revolution) after being accused of selling land to Jews. He used to tell us that his village Beit Sahur (The Shepherds Fields) in Bethlehem County was empty before his father settled in the area with six other families. The town has now grown to 30,000 inhabitants".

Last edited:
If Hamas styles itself a non terrorist group ----and styles itself a player in world politics-----It will be between a rock and a hard place------It will be forced to prosecute baby throats slitting pigs and bomb on ass sluts as CRIMINALS Such
a situation cannot happen in the UMMAH

oh gee----the islamo nazis invent quotes and attribute to them to me and then invent history in order to "correct" the statements THEY attributed to me I feel like I am at a GOEBBELS BEERFEST

Hamas is the government of Gaza and is fully responsible for every poison nail bomb that the isalmo nazi pigs launch into Israel Hamas is fully responsible for every atrocity comitted by Gazans that it LAUDS Hamas is and was a depraved terrorist organization

The government can only enforce the law.

There is no law denying the Palestinians the right to defend themselves from the occupation. It was not illegal in the US to attack the British in 1812.
There is no law that says the Israelis can't defend themselves from terrorist animals either.

Quote a law stating that occupies have the right to defend themselves.

There is no law denying the Palestinians the right to defend themselves from the occupation. It was not illegal in the US to attack the British in 1812.
There is no law that says the Israelis can't defend themselves from terrorist animals either.

Does America has a right for self defense against Radical Muslims or MidEast countries?

Quote a law stating that suicide bombing and rocket launching is legal during conflict.

Quote a law stating that suicide bombing and rocket launching is legal during conflict.

B. -- ' In occupied territories; ' protection is accorded to all persons who are not of the nationality of the occupying State.

International Humanitarian Law - Fourth 1949 Geneva Convention

B. -- ' In occupied territories; ' protection is accorded to all persons who are not of the nationality of the occupying State.

''

Tinny gets more and more comical "PROTECTION" I am protected in my city ---I am a citizen of the USA ------if I place a missile launcher on my roof----and launch missiles over to the next town------I, and anyone standing next to me is DEAD. Tinny insists that if I were to so engage-----I should be PROTECTED and those on whom
my bombs land------should say "thanks" May Tinny and all those of his ilk ------be in the position of those who claims should say "thanks"

Tinny claims that americans and brits in Japan and Germany---during the years of occupation were legal targets of homicide by germans and japanese---in fact it would have been legal for Germans and Japanese to bomb civilian buses and nursery schools in the UK and in the USA during those years

''

Tinny gets more and more comical "PROTECTION" I am protected in my city ---I am a citizen of the USA ------if I place a missile launcher on my roof----and launch missiles over to the next town------I, and anyone standing next to me is DEAD. Tinny insists that if I were to so engage-----I should be PROTECTED and those on whom
my bombs land------should say "thanks" May Tinny and all those of his ilk ------be in the position of those who claims should say "thanks"

Tinny claims that americans and brits in Japan and Germany---during the years of occupation were legal targets of homicide by germans and japanese---in fact it would have been legal for Germans and Japanese to bomb civilian buses and nursery schools in the UK and in the USA during those years

Holy smokescreen, Batman.

B. -- ' In occupied territories; ' protection is accorded to all persons who are not of the nationality of the occupying State. International Humanitarian Law - Fourth 1949 Geneva Convention
When did the Palestinians lose a war with Israel? When did they surrender?
What "occupation"? What "convention"? Agitprop and bullshit.

I don't find anything about commiting war crimes against unarmed people, there.

Where is the international law permiting Palestinians to shoot rocket missiles and suicide bomb against civilians>?

where have you been?. The notion that "occupied peoples" so occupied because they were involved in a war in which they joined the aggressors and lost------but never surrendered and remain in a "state of war" --------have the "RIGHT" to resist "occupation" by any means including slitting the throats of infants. This notion was introduced to the world a few decades ago by the ISLAMIC WORLD OUTREACH PROGRAM. However it applies only to "occupied" muslim populations Occupied non muslim populations have the option of becoming tributory servants to the Ummah or conversion to islam or loss of head (running away is also an option but it is not actually OFFERED)

I don't find anything about commiting war crimes against unarmed people, there.

Where is the international law permiting Palestinians to shoot rocket missiles and suicide bomb against civilians>?

Come on, Lipush, now you are playing dumb.

where have you been?. The notion that "occupied peoples" so occupied because they were involved in a war in which they joined the aggressors and lost------but never surrendered and remain in a "state of war" --------have the "RIGHT" to resist "occupation" by any means including slitting the throats of infants. This notion was introduced to the world a few decades ago by the ISLAMIC WORLD OUTREACH PROGRAM. However it applies only to "occupied" muslim populations Occupied non muslim populations have the option of becoming tributory servants to the Ummah or conversion to islam or loss of head (running away is also an option but it is not actually OFFERED)

slitting the throats of infants.

There you go again. You said you didn't do that.

Forum List

Back