In the TV debate, Clinton actually said she reaches higher levels through her husband´s rapes

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Well, after Trump presented the video with the women accusing Bill Clinton of rape and other disgusting behavior, Hillary called this "low level" that would take her to a higher level. That is very disgusting, don´t you think? She´s like a rapist on trial who accuses the victims and the court.

Well, after Trump presented the video with the women accusing Bill Clinton of rape and other disgusting behavior, Hillary called this "low level" that would take her to a higher level. That is very disgusting, don´t you think? She´s like a rapist on trial who accuses the victims and the court.

You are trying too hard, and it's making you sound nuts.

I am just presenting what I saw in the news. You are ignoring too hard...

No.Your twisted interpretation of what you think you saw is not what you saw in the news.

Present the quote then.

Present the quote then.
"'I'm reminded of what my friend Michelle Obama advised us all: When they go low, you go high."

Present the quote then.
"'I'm reminded of what my friend Michelle Obama advised us all: When they go low, you go high."

To get from there to your OP title involves a lot of creative interpretation.....you realize that don't you?

Present the quote then.

To get from there to your OP title involves a lot of creative interpretation.....you realize that don't you?
Yes, I do. But it is not really far fetched. Those women did not accuse Bill Clinton the first time, by the way.

Forum List

Back