In the last 6 months Obama has held 100 fundraisers and 0 meetings on his jobs consel

He's running for president. We all already know Republicans won't pass anything except anti abortion bills.

While Dems fight to kill babies....

DEANY forgets the FIRST Tenant of the Republic...

LIFE...Liberty, Persuit of happiness.

LIFE means nothing to Statists. ALL anyone needs to know. Thier first tenant is CONTROL.

He's running for president. We all already know Republicans won't pass anything except anti abortion bills.

Yes, because Americans are wholly pro-abortion. The left is the only ones with a sick obsession and fascination with killing the unborn and promoting lifestyles that are responsible for 75+% of all new HIV/AIDS cases--and teaching school children about sodomy.

According to a Romney speech today. Is this true? Pretty damaging if it is.

Funny that you rw's never say that about R's. They waste MILLIONS of tax payers dollars on political theater and filibuster against all JOBS bills. They take vacation after vacation but never have time to keep their campaign promise to create JOBS.

Mittens created negative jobs, because that's what VULTURE CAPITALISTS do. Mittens left his failed governor-shit of poor Mass 47th in JOBS.

Obama has created more than FOUR MILLION new JOBS and saved countless existing JOBS.

Go ahead. Add them up. How many jobs the PRESIDENT created compared to the number created by ANY pub/bag.

What was the UE when Romney left?

apparently worse than 46 other States in the same economy.

DEANY forgets the FIRST Tenant of the Republic...

LIFE...Liberty, Persuit of happiness.

LIFE means nothing to Statists. ALL anyone needs to know. Thier first tenant is CONTROL.

We know it.. They know we know and they don't give a hoot. They will and soon. One way or the other... Millions of us will not tolerate much more of there agenda.
And, The UN who now has an Army of Powder Blues? Hummm.. Can go Fuck Themselves.

Yes, because Americans are wholly pro-abortion. The left is the only ones with a sick obsession and fascination with killing the unborn and promoting lifestyles that are responsible for 75+% of all new HIV/AIDS cases--and teaching school children about sodomy.

The Despicables.......

wow...real live standalone babies were killed and Dems fought for it? Show me proof and I'll become a card carrying member of the Tea Party. I'll even start listening to Beck and carry a pocket Constitution and do my Conservative daily devotions to memorize it like the Bible....I'll even claim that the founding fathers were divine and should be treated as Demi-gods.

Well damn.. he's been running for president for 5 years now. When's he going to do something else?

Right after his inauguration In January 2013.

Sorry. If he wanted to be rehired, he should have worked at the job after he was hired originally. Employees that have work ethic like Obama's need to be fired.

wow...real live standalone babies were killed and Dems fought for it? Show me proof and I'll become a card carrying member of the Tea Party. I'll even start listening to Beck and carry a pocket Constitution and do my Conservative daily devotions to memorize it like the Bible....I'll even claim that the founding fathers were divine and should be treated as Demi-gods.

God, you are so incredibly ill-informed on this issue. As a state senator Obama opposed legislation to require physicians to provide care and treat babies born during attempted abortions. Watch a late-term abortion and then look at the names of those that opposed outlawing the practice, and if you have a gram of intellectual integrity then you'll admit you are wrong. Late Term Abortion...baby Delivered While Alive!!!

Do yourself a huge favor and do some research into the founders of Planned Parenthood and watch some videos of late-term abortions that the Democrat Party has defended--and THEN come back and say that the Dems have not fought to kill standalone babies.

watersblogged!: Obama's linen closet lies

One night Jill encountered a colleague who was taking a Down's Syndrome baby she estimated at between 22 and 23 weeks gestation- 24 weeks is generally considered the threshhold for more than a minimal chance of survival- to a soiled linen closet, where she intended to leave him to die, alone and uncared for. Jill couldn't bear the thought. So she held and cradled the baby for the 45 minutes it took for him to die.

Not at all damaging when you consider that his jobs counsel was made up of a bunch of Romney contributors and republican economic saboteurs. It's been well past time to abandon the idea that he can talk sense to people who have no interest in making him look good by growing private sector jobs.

He has been on more fundraisers then Bush and Clinton and Bush 1 combined. Shouldnt he be running the country first and fund raising second. Just a thought you know .. Of course you would LOVE to sleep with Obama so we know your answer. Is your leg tingling just like Chris Mathews :eusa_whistle:

Not at all damaging when you consider that his jobs counsel was made up of a bunch of Romney contributors and republican economic saboteurs. It's been well past time to abandon the idea that he can talk sense to people who have no interest in making him look good by growing private sector jobs.

doesn't say much for his judgement then, does it, dipshit.

Forum List

Back