In shock after seeing new rates.

You're new so I'll repeat what I've written before -

My own rates went down, I have received two refunds, scrips when down and I still have the same excellent coverage and doctors I had before.

At a recent party, the conversation turned to ACA and not one person was unhappy.

I don't believe most of the stuff I read here from the RW Obama haters but yes, of course, you should shop for the best coverage for your money.

Guess who funded those refunds asshole? If your rates when down and you received one, someone else got stuck with the bill that funded it. Sounds as if you're proud of being a leech.

You're new so I'll repeat what I've written before -

My own rates went down, I have received two refunds, scrips when down and I still have the same excellent coverage and doctors I had before.

And a thousand others had to have the exact opposite experience just so you could profit off of them.

At a recent party, the conversation turned to ACA and not one person was unhappy.

:lol: But the OP is the dishonest one, right?

For people like Luddley to get a refund, someone else paid a price.

If you're getting a subsidy, hey, it rocks.

If you're not, don't hold your breath waiting for a "thank you" for subsidizing others. Oh, and you're paying more.

subsidy/ You mean a tax payers is paying for a low life scumbags insurance? isn't that what subsidy means?
What did people think would happen?

You can't flood the insurance pools with irresponsible SOBs that never bought insurance before, with all their pre-existing conditions, and expect anything else.

People who say theirs went down are probably liars.

I've yet to meet one IRL.

I don't doubt some went down. What I have a problem with is that it went down because someone else is paying higher taxes to fund the subsidies that allowed it.

I work for a small family owned business with <20 employees that pays a portion of my health insurance. The rates will be going from 400.00 to 1100.00 per month for 2 adults <35 yrs and 2 kids <5 yrs with 5000.00 deductible. This is with no major changes in coverage/deductible and same company. How can this be right? Are these insurance companies getting squeezed so hard that they have to raise small business group rates to help cover losses in other areas? Or did they just decide to catch up on price increases by going up over 250% in one year? This is absolutely nuts. Am I being forced into heading over to healthcare.gov? This is the most drastic financial change to our household in a long time and we seem to have no choice.

Try other companies. Try healthcare.gov.

Yes, you have a choice.

How about those getting a subsidy to be able to get coverage buy their own insurance and pay their own costs instead of demanding others do something, or in many cases something else, for them.

I wonder how much of a contribution one has to make to the "make Obama President for Life" fund in order to quality for bargain basement rates!

Obama will be our ( yep....you too ) POTUS until January 2017. No longer. Get a grip.

The really stupid RWs, like HenryBHough don't know about term limits.

They actually believe he's running again.

Let's not tell them, mK?

The stupid left wingers think he can or would say ignore the Constitution if Obama said he would.

Fucking loser!

Yes you are. Anyone that votes on skin color to make himself feel better is a born loser created by parents that were born losers.

You speak of my parents? What a winner!

I said you're parents were/are pieces of shit just like the one your mother squirted out. If I had spoken of them, it would have been in a complimentary way.

Please....tell me more. I'm very interested.

Hey, LL. We need you to solve us an Obamacare dilemma over in the thread you started then abandoned. Whatta ya say?

There is no going back.

If they killed Obama care tomorrow, your insurance rates will still be high, you won't be able to go back to your old policy, and those whose company dropped insurance covers can choose not to go back to the old way and cover insurance, but now choose not to have it as a benefit...all of your employers can just drop health insurance as a benefit or just offer paying 25% of the cost and you are stuck with 75% of the cost..., the employers that laid off people or moved their Full timers to part timers so they would not have to buy these employees insurance are NOT going to go back to putting these people Full time again...well, in the least there is no guarantee of it...if Obama care is just Dropped....

the Genie is out of the bottle, there's no putting her back...

We have to reform what needs reform, change and drop what needs to be dropped, add what needs to be added and go over this with a fine tooth comb, to make it better...

It wasn't some kind of Heaven in health Insurance Land before the ACA either...and some of you have completely forgotten that....

I work for a small family owned business with <20 employees that pays a portion of my health insurance. The rates will be going from 400.00 to 1100.00 per month for 2 adults <35 yrs and 2 kids <5 yrs with 5000.00 deductible. This is with no major changes in coverage/deductible and same company. How can this be right? Are these insurance companies getting squeezed so hard that they have to raise small business group rates to help cover losses in other areas? Or did they just decide to catch up on price increases by going up over 250% in one year? This is absolutely nuts. Am I being forced into heading over to healthcare.gov? This is the most drastic financial change to our household in a long time and we seem to have no choice.

Got my new rates!! $825/month and $6300 deduct. for one person. Insurance company sent a letter saying in 2015 all plans had to cover everything Obama wanted.

I'd say Obamacare is 40% more expensive for me. A friend has a 26 year old son who pays only $135/ month.

Got my new rates!! $825/month and $6300 deduct. for one person. Insurance company sent a letter saying in 2015 all plans had to cover everything Obama wanted.

I'd say Obamacare is 40% more expensive for me. A friend has a 26 year old son who pays only $135/ month.

a capitalist plan would cost 20% of Obamacare plan but liberals lack the IQ to understand capitalism so it cant happen.

Blue Cross Blue Shield.
Whose your agent and the office number
Blue Cross: Rates will rise under new federal health care law
Local North Carolina state news from Raleigh NC NewsObserver.com
You need to read the articles you post.

The rate increases are for off exchange plans, nor on exchange plans, and they went up because insurers are forced to cover essential benefits of the ACA.
rate increases due to Obamacare. You idiot
This appears to be correct. The letter from the insurer actually states that the plan is no longer being offered due to requirements set by the affordable care act. So the insurer is lying, or my cost of insurance is actually going up due to requirements set by the affordable care act. Thing is, I was happy with my insurance. Optima and I had a nice thing going, why cant I keep it that way?

I have polling data from ABC conducted before Obamacare which showed that 89% of respondents were happy with their plans. For what it's worth, a Canadian poll done the next year showed 57% of Canadians were happy with the quality of their care.

You can't keep your plan because liberals know better than you what is in your best interests.

The poll showing that 57% of Canadians were happy with the quality of their care is worthless when comparing it to USA. For instance, for the most part, we don't have to worry about money when it comes to getting sick.

a capitalist plan would cost 20% of Obamacare plan but liberals lack the IQ to understand capitalism so it cant happen.

No, a libertarian plan would cost twice as much.

Forum List

Back