In Retrial, Man Who Helped Run Border Wall Charity Is Convicted

Meanwhile, the women who run BLM have funded a lavish lifestyle and purchased multiple luxury homes by taking donated money out of the BLM till

You can just smell the sanctimony.
But…but BLM

You think we were triggered because you retards were scammed? You really don’t know us too well, do you? :itsok:
We know you perfectly.

It didn't bother me a bit that they took a few dollars out of the till. It only bother progs.

We know you perfectly.

It didn't bother me a bit that they took a few dollars out of the till. It only bother progs.
LOL Again, why would it bother Libs that you retards were scammed by your own side?

Gad, you are not very smart, are you? And you idiots wonder why you get taken every single time. :itsok:

LOL Again, why would it bother Libs that you retards were scammed by your own side?

Gad, you are not very smart, are you? And you idiots wonder why you get taken every single time. :itsok:
It obviously does bother you because you wouldn't be screeching about it all the time if it didn't.

It obviously does bother you because you wouldn't be screeching about it all the time if it didn't.
What part of " you idiots getting scammed by your own side does not bother me" do you not get?

In fact, I am delighted that you wing-nuts are so gullible to be scammed over and over again!!!

I mean, what else are you retards good for, other than getting scammed? Your own orange fuhrer knows that only too well. :itsok:

"It obviously does bother you because you wouldn't be screeching about it all the time if it didn't."
"In fact, I am delighted that you wing-nuts are so gullible to be scammed over and over again!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I can understand poster Magnus' suggestion that many are 'delighted' by the gullibility of the Q-MAGA's.
I would think 'entertained' is more suitable.....but that's just parsing. Delighted, entertained, amused......it all works.
So does "confirming".

See, here's the deal poster Li'l Bripat, non-QMAGA's ....at least many many of them.....don't dislike or "hate" the QMAGA's. It's more disrespect and skepticism.

So when the QMAGA's shrill about stolen elections, about millions crossing the southern border (one nutty one on this venue the other day suggested 120 million a year are coming across!).....well, all of that leads to sort of a derisive vibe that gets reinforced when reports of the Q's being so willingly, so regularly, and so often fleeced by DonT., or his hanger-ons like Bannon, et al.

So, it ain't a protest by the non-QMAGA's.......it is applause.

IMHO

What part of " you idiots getting scammed by your own side does not bother me" do you not get?
I don't get the part where you and you ilk pretend it doesn't bother you. If it didn't bother you, then why even bring it up?

In fact, I am delighted that you wing-nuts are so gullible to be scammed over and over again!!!
It obviously bothers you that none of the supposed victims gives a crap about the small amount of money that the oeople running this thing skimmed off the top.

I mean, what else are you retards good for, other than getting scammed? Your own orange fuhrer knows that only too well. :itsok:
So you believe you're good for something other than whining?

I don't get the part where you and you ilk pretend it doesn't bother you. If it didn't bother you, then why even bring it up?

It obviously bothers you that none of the supposed victims gives a crap about the small amount of money that the oeople running this thing skimmed off the top.

They skimmed it all.

You think we were triggered because you retards were scammed? You really don’t know us too well, do you? :itsok:
If you' weren't triggered, then why do you keep spewing your idiocies into this thread?

LOL You don't get why it doesn't bother us that you retards are getting scammed by your own people? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Really, you don't have to try so hard to convince me you are a retard. I get it. You are a retard.

In other words, you like getting scammed. Yeah, I know. Hence the reason why you guys are called retards. You are not very bright, are you?

Actually, yes. And, you guys are retards who are still whining about losing an election. :itsok:

Poor retard. Still struggling with the concept, are you? Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:
LOL You don't get why it doesn't bother us that you retards are getting scammed by your own people? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Really, you don't have to try so hard to convince me you are a retard. I get it. You are a retard.

In other words, you like getting scammed. Yeah, I know. Hence the reason why you guys are called retards. You are not very bright, are you?

Actually, yes. And, you guys are retards who are still whining about losing an election. :itsok:
85353487.jpg

Forum List

Back