In legal terms it's called the "subornation of perjury."

Cassidy Hutchinson’s Ex-Attorney Is Staring Down The Barrel Of A Whole Lotta Trouble

When your lawyer tells you its okay to tell investigators you don’t remember when in fact you do remember …. wow. Over the last 48 hours, things have come apart quickly for former Trump White House deputy counsel Stefan Passantino.

Monday the executive summary of the Jan. 6 committee, without naming Passantino, detailed some of what he was allegedly doing and saying when he represented former Mark Meadows aide Cassidy Hutchinson before the committee.

By Tuesday, Passantino — who denies any wrongdoing and says he represented Hutchinson “honorably, ethically, and fully consistent with her sole interests as she communicated them to me” — had taken a leave of absence from one of his law firms.

By late Tuesday, CNN had publicly identified Passantino as Hutchinson’s former lawyer. The NYT soon followed suit. Again, Passantino is not named in the report, but the report notes this is what the witness said “about her decision to terminate a lawyer who was receiving payments for the representation from a group allied with President Trump.”

It was a classic conflict of interest. An attorney being paid by a group allied with President Trump giving his client advice that helped Don. Which goes to show you Rick Wilson was spot on when he named his book about Trump...............

Everything Trump Touches Dies​

Prosecutions of Trumpers will continue for years.

You folks have a curious habit of demanding proof for things when you never provide any of your own. All members of the committee will say about Ornato's testimony is that it at times was "inconsistent" with testimony received by multiple witnesses.
From what I have read....is that Ornato and the other guy in the office at the time of the telling have NOT denied Hutchinson testimony about what she heard them say.
Rather, they have said "They don't recall" what they discussed with Hutchinson.
OK, but that is not a denial that they didn't say it.
That is not a denial that Hutchinson didn't hear it.
That is not a statement that Hutchinson is lying.

You are trying too hard, poster Kyzr.
The "truth" we all can feel comfortable with is: That Hutchinson heard two SS agents discussing an alleged heated exchange in the Presidential vehicle. Whether the SS agents were truthful in telling Hutchinson the story.....is undetermined. But they ain't denying it....they are saying they don't recall it. It's not equivalent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------
Poster CatBreath......read the comments early in the post responding to poster Kyzr.
They apply to your fanciful comments I quote above.

I believe Hutchinson. I watched her testimony. She rings true...per my own personal experience of managing large staffs for 30yrs. She has credibility, appropriate demeanor, cautious in her descriptions, and consistent in responding to queries. And she did that while under oath. Under the threat of perjury if she was untruthful.
Ornato has not gone under oath. As far as I know the other SS agent has not subjected himself to oath on this matter. As far as I know, neither has sworn that Hutchinson's testimony is perjurious. Rather, they say they don't recall exactly what they said to Hutchinson.

Hutchinson testified under serious pressure from her former bosses, under pressure from a lawyer provided to her by those bosses, she knew ...as reportage states she said to her mother "I am f*cked"....."they will ruin my life". Accordingly, we need view Hutchinson testimony as "against-self-interest'....in that knowing if she described what she saw and heard she would pay a severe career penalty, perhaps a severe threat to her safety or her family's safety. Yet, she raised her hand and swore an oath that what she was about to state was true. So help her God.

And, poster CatBreath, I contrast Hutchinson's demeanor and credibility against the tone and tenor of your own communications on this social media venue.

And, without being disrespectful, I must say......you suffer badly in the comparison.

IMHO
I provided "proof". The testimony of Tony Onato and Bobby Engle. Your "proof" (Hutchinson) fell apart.

Further "proof" is that the J6 Committee final report does NOT include any allegations about Trump trying to drive "the beast" to the riot. It simply didn't happen.

Last edited:
Further "proof" is that the J6 Committee final report does NOT include any allegations about Trump trying to drive "the beast" to the riot. It simply didn't happen.

WHAT.....didn't happen, poster 'kyzer'?
That Trump didn't put his hands around the driver?
That Trump and the driver had an intense exchange?
That...to use your own description ....Trump tried to drive the vehicle?

Or.......

That Ornato didn't tell Hutchinson an embellished tale?

See the difference? Understand the difference?

Personally, I'm believing Hutchinson's testimony that she 'was told the tale'.....by one or both SS agents.

Last edited:
Ornato did NOT REFUTE the claim that Hutchinson made about him telling her that story.

His response under oath was that he did not RECALL that exchange

WHAT.....didn't happen, poster 'kyzr'?
That Trump didn't put his hands around the driver?
That Trump and the driver had an intense exchange?
That...to use your own description ....Trump tried to drive the vehicle?
Or.......
That Ornato didn't tell Hutchinson an embellished tale?
See the difference? Understand the difference?
Personally, I'm believing Hutchinson's testimony that she 'was told the tale'.....by one or both SS agents.
OK, you you believe that Ornato told Hutchinson a bullshit story that she believed it and then told the J6 Committee.
BOTH agents (Ornato & Engle) testified that it didn't actually happen. It was bullshit. So why is it news?
Its another TDS Trump "hoax" just promoted by the dems and the MSM to make Trump look bad.

1671897561423.png

OK, you you believe that Ornato told Hutchinson a bullshit story that she believed it and then told the J6 Committee.
BOTH agents (Ornato & Engle) testified that it didn't actually happen. It was bullshit. So why is it news?
Its another TDS Trump "hoax" just promoted by the dems and the MSM to make Trump look bad.

View attachment 741691

The DOJ can always subpoena Ornato later.

Ornato did NOT REFUTE the claim that Hutchinson made about him telling her that story.
His response under oath was that he did not RECALL that exchange
The J6 committee did not call them to testify because they prefer Hutchinson's false 3rd hand testimony.
Provide a link if you think that Engle and Ornato testified under oath and both said "I don't recall".

"BOTH agents (Ornato & Engle) testified that it didn't actually happen."
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ummm?
Ain't this well-plowed ground, poster 'kyzr'?

Again......WHAT...didn't happen?
The alleged intensity in the SS vehicle didn't happen?
Or that the SS agents didn't tell an embellished story to the young Hutchinson?

Which?

Just as I thought, you can't prove your assertion. The committee had an open invitation to anyone with testimony that conflicted with Hutchinson's to step forward and testify. It's disgusting how you people lie.
Did you prove your assertions?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ummm?
Ain't this well-plowed ground, poster 'kyzr'?
Again......WHAT...didn't happen?
The alleged intensity in the SS vehicle didn't happen?
Or that the SS agents didn't tell an embellished story to the young Hutchinson?
Which?
All that matters is that Trump did not try to hijack "the beast" to the riot as Hutchinson told the J6 Committee she thinks she heard. That "hijack hoax" is NOT in the J6 report. No one cares about anything else.

All that matters is that Trump did not try to hijack "the beast" to the riot as Hutchinson told the J6 Committee she thinks she heard. That "hijack hoax" is NOT in the J6 report. No one cares about anything else.

Ornato lied to Cassidy. She wasn't there. Ornato was.

Cassidy Hutchinson’s Ex-Attorney Is Staring Down The Barrel Of A Whole Lotta Trouble

When your lawyer tells you its okay to tell investigators you don’t remember when in fact you do remember …. wow. Over the last 48 hours, things have come apart quickly for former Trump White House deputy counsel Stefan Passantino.

Monday the executive summary of the Jan. 6 committee, without naming Passantino, detailed some of what he was allegedly doing and saying when he represented former Mark Meadows aide Cassidy Hutchinson before the committee.

By Tuesday, Passantino — who denies any wrongdoing and says he represented Hutchinson “honorably, ethically, and fully consistent with her sole interests as she communicated them to me” — had taken a leave of absence from one of his law firms.

By late Tuesday, CNN had publicly identified Passantino as Hutchinson’s former lawyer. The NYT soon followed suit. Again, Passantino is not named in the report, but the report notes this is what the witness said “about her decision to terminate a lawyer who was receiving payments for the representation from a group allied with President Trump.”

It was a classic conflict of interest. An attorney being paid by a group allied with President Trump giving his client advice that helped Don. Which goes to show you Rick Wilson was spot on when he named his book about Trump...............

Everything Trump Touches Dies​

Hope he'll be held accountable.

Forum List

Back