In Latest Polls, Romney’s Momentum Seems to Have Stopped

Yep. Seems to have stopped right around 51% to Obama's 46% as of today.:

Election 2012 Likely Voters Trial Heat: Obama vs. Romney

Of course, this Gallup poll taken prior to the latest round on Obama lies re: Bengazi.

Undecideds will break to the challenger 2-1, so Romney will pick up about two points and Barry be getting one - or about 47% of the vote.

Just like Romney said. Barry gets 47%.

Not enough.

you lose all credibility when you go on the attack with shit about lies and other nonsense. please go fuck yourself

CaféAuLait;6230668 said:
please pay attention and stop projecting your thought process upon others?

Dante never claimed Nate's or Cassidy as gospel or creed.

Dante posted their analysis that includes why and how they come to their conclusions. Dante is not posting polls.

btw, there is a Conspiracy Forum here you are free to go to. :eusa_whistle:

LOL "projecting my thought process"? You asked me for my opinion on the reputation of 538 and I stated such. You also stated that 538 was not the NY Times and I showed you they are now partners. And all you could come back with was name calling here on the board and in PM's and neg rep. LOL :eusa_whistle:

WSJ Editorial Page is Not the WSJ NEws pages. NYT Editorial Pages are not the NYT Newpages

same way blogs are not the Editorial pages which have an ideological bias

Who said anything about Editorial Pages? He is published in the Politics Section of the NY Times.

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

FiveThirtyEight - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And you speak of "bias" in blogs. Does 538 have a "ideological bias" since 538 is a BLOG published in partnership with the NY Times in their politics section? And since blogs have "ideological bias" as you state above, why are you putting so much belief into something you yourself state has a bias?

CaféAuLait;6230799 said:
CaféAuLait;6230668 said:
LOL "projecting my thought process"? You asked me for my opinion on the reputation of 538 and I stated such. You also stated that 538 was not the NY Times and I showed you they are now partners. And all you could come back with was name calling here on the board and in PM's and neg rep. LOL :eusa_whistle:

WSJ Editorial Page is Not the WSJ NEws pages. NYT Editorial Pages are not the NYT Newpages

Who said anything about Editorial Pages? He is published in the Politics Section of the NY Times.

And you speak of "bias" in blogs. Does 538 have a "ideological bias" since 538 is a BLOG published in partnership with the NY Times in their politics section? And since blogs have "ideological bias" as you state above, why are you putting so much belief into something you yourself state has a bias?

:lol: you don't get it :lol:

people who are ignorant and uninformed (like you) confuse the WSJ and NYT news pages with the reputations of their Editorial Pages. WSJ = conservative NYT = liberal

bye bye

cassidycount.png

Last edited:
too bad you don't have a link yo an analysis of what the polls may mean and how to use them. too bad you don't have links to polling data and analysis of the states in play and the EC count

thanks for playing
You forgot to say RCP was a biased right wing poll a poll I might you and the rest of the lefties were highlighting just a couple of months ago when their numbers favored Obama you guy's never mentioned N.Y. Times Nate till the other polls started trending towards Romney. Poor attempt at spin better luck next time.

:clap2: consistently wrong. I have not called any polls biased :clap2:
Your bullshit is consistent I will give you that but that is all that is. The biased part of my post was sarcasm which I'm sure you knew and the rest of my post you ignored because you can't dispute it facts just aren't a liberals friend.

You forgot to say RCP was a biased right wing poll a poll I might you and the rest of the lefties were highlighting just a couple of months ago when their numbers favored Obama you guy's never mentioned N.Y. Times Nate till the other polls started trending towards Romney. Poor attempt at spin better luck next time.

:clap2: consistently wrong. I have not called any polls biased :clap2:
Your bullshit is consistent I will give you that but that is all that is. The biased part of my post was sarcasm which I'm sure you knew and the rest of my post you ignored because you can't dispute it facts just aren't a liberals friend.

eat a peach

Romney is one helluva con man in these debates. Glad they're over, and fact checkers are back at work...

Fox and the rest of the Pub Propaganda Machine are getting awfully shrill LOL They're all a disgrace...

CaféAuLait;6230799 said:

:lol: you don't get it :lol:

people who are ignorant and uninformed (like you) confuse the WSJ and NYT news pages with the reputations of their Editorial Pages. WSJ = conservative NYT = liberal

bye bye

cassidycount.png

538blog.png

Romney is one helluva con man in these debates. Glad they're over, and fact checkers are back at work...

Fox and the rest of the Pub Propaganda Machine are getting awfully shrill LOL They're all a disgrace...

You are FOS.

It's Chris Matthews whose wetting his pants these days.

And Rachael Maddow is pretty much now saying if you vote for Romney, you are stupid.

Get a life.....leech.

Forum List

Back