In last 2 yrs Germany accepted 1.2 million migrants. 3% are employed!!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I have no sympathy for these stupid krauts. They let merkel do this when they should have hung her for treason long ago. You can't let the whole world dump their welfare trash on your country.

34,000 migrants out of 1.2m to arrive in Germany in last 2 years have found work | Daily Mail Online

dec 19 2016 New figures show that 1.2million migrants arrived in Germany in past 2 years
However, only 34,000 of those migrants have managed to find employment
In addition figures show a quarter of those in work are on temporary contracts
The numbers mainly apply to those from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Eritrea

And that despite all the efforts to integrate and employ them. You are right, no sympathy for these stupid krauts! It is their own fault.

USA has about 30million illegal Mexicans and South Americans to deal with. Hardly in a position to offer any advice. The powers that be could have stopped it here also.

I heard goofball German liberals have "Holocaust Guilt"......new one to me yesterday. She must be infected deeply.
CsYiQ84XEAAtoaS.jpg

It is not holocaust guilt if you are not willing to lynch and massacre thousands of people. It is just decent human behaviour, something most of you usmb scum lack, just like terrorists.

USA has about 30million illegal Mexicans and South Americans to deal with. Hardly in a position to offer any advice. The powers that be could have stopped it here also.

I heard goofball German liberals have "Holocaust Guilt"......new one to me yesterday. She must be infected deeply.
View attachment 102981
Yes, we all have Holocaust Guilt weighing on us. Especially those who were not even alive in WWII.

I have no sympathy for these stupid krauts. They let merkel do this when they should have hung her for treason long ago. You can't let the whole world dump their welfare trash on your country.

34,000 migrants out of 1.2m to arrive in Germany in last 2 years have found work | Daily Mail Online

dec 19 2016 New figures show that 1.2million migrants arrived in Germany in past 2 years
However, only 34,000 of those migrants have managed to find employment
In addition figures show a quarter of those in work are on temporary contracts
The numbers mainly apply to those from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Eritrea

The refugees aren't allowed to work. They are given free room and board and a stipend. They have nothing to do all day but plot how to destroy their hosts. They also bitch and complain that their hosts aren't doing enough for them. It's fucking insanity. It's "progress" for lefties.

It is not holocaust guilt if you are not willing to lynch and massacre thousands of people. It is just decent human behaviour, something most of you usmb scum lack, just like terrorists.
You are wrong. Holocaust Guilt is a feature you learn in school. As German you a guilty by default and everything that happens to you, your family and friends is already pre-covered by the Holocaust Guilt so you may not complain.

• Banned
]

What holocaust? Thanks to the internet, most people in the world know it was just more fake news.

You are wrong. Holocaust Guilt is a feature you learn in school. As German you a guilty by default and everything that happens to you, your family and friends is already pre-covered by the Holocaust Guilt so you may not complain.
Maybe in Sonderschule. Stop spreading bullshit, moron.

Maybe in Sonderschule. Stop spreading bullshit, moron.
I was on the Realschule.

Schedule (Mo-Fr)
1. Toleranz
2. Toleranz

3. Toleranz
4. Toleranz

5. Toleranz
6. Toleranz

On one day they even forced us to build a large WIR (WE) with our bodies on the schoolyard that was supposed to be photographed by a chopper for an article about - yep, tolerance. Nobody puts words in my mouth and I refused! They put hard pressure on me, had to go to the principal but I refused! To hell with your tolerance that does not cover my opinions! Well, the chopper never came and the poor scholars had to stand there like lemmings for over half an hour in their ridiculous WIR!

Forum List

Back