Death of a Diplomat and World War III

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Death of a Diplomat and World War III | Clarion Project
What are the global implications after the assassination of Russia’s man in Ankara on December 19? Meira Svirsky reports.

Scare mongers predicting World War III after a Turkish policeman assassinated the Russian ambassador to Ankara can relax. It won’t be happening.
-----------------------------------------------
Russia does not play games and as Obama has poked the bear way too many times, set them up etc. What else can a leader do but protect his Country and his people.

Just like the Bush who fell for him and his reaction's to 911 we were all mislead, but had he done nothing he would have been this or that, he attacked on false pretenses he was still attacked for the war.

Well Putin can only do what is best for his Country like it or not.

• Banned
Isn't that the truth. I don't think the sheep realize how many are sitting in the white house.

Putin yesterday: This crime is undeniably a provocation aimed at derailing the normalisation of Russian-Turkish relations and the peace process in Syria, which is actively promoted by Russia, Turkey, Iran and other countries interested in the settlement of the internal conflict in Syria.

There can be only one response – stepping up the fight against terrorism – which the criminals will find out firsthand.

Meeting with Sergei Lavrov, Sergei Naryshkin and Alexander Bortnikov

It's coming. Country after country is voting into power regimes that have promised to stick it to the rest of the world including allies.
Rest assured, nobody stuck it to our allies and failed at foreign policy like Hussein Obama.

• Banned
Putin yesterday: This crime is undeniably a provocation aimed at derailing the normalisation of Russian-Turkish relations and the peace process in Syria, which is actively promoted by Russia, Turkey, Iran and other countries interested in the settlement of the internal conflict in Syria.

There can be only one response – stepping up the fight against terrorism – which the criminals will find out firsthand.

How sad is it when people understand what is going on with Russia, get told oh you must be a Russian insider, or you are a Russian spy lol. When in reality Putin is going what any other leader will do protect his Country protect his people.
I almost feel bad for the guy being accused of so much bs.
You and I as well as others know that Russia aren't always angels, or innocent of every single act we've heard about etc, but I do believe Putin does not want a war he is working hard on bringing that Country back onto their feet. They are still paying for decades of bs.

But i'm guessing you already know most of this. =)

Did you notice the omission? The US is not part of the peace process.

How sad is it when people understand what is going on with Russia, get told oh you must be a Russian insider, or you are a Russian spy lol. When in reality Putin is going what any other leader will do protect his Country protect his people.
I almost feel bad for the guy being accused of so much bs.
You and I as well as others know that Russia aren't always angels, or innocent of every single act we've heard about etc, but I do believe Putin does not want a war he is working hard on bringing that Country back onto their feet. They are still paying for decades of bs.

But i'm guessing you already know most of this. =)

Just one example of fake news about "Russians war crimes" in Syria:

1048773270.jpg

CAIRO (Sputnik) — Egypt's police detained a man for making staged "wounded children" photos, which he was planning to use to misrepresent on social media as photos of destruction and injured people in Syria's Aleppo, the Egyptian Interior Ministry said on Monday.

Egyptian Police Bust Staged Photo Shoot of 'Wounded Aleppo Children' (VIDEO)

Also The Mirror:
Police in Egypt arrest five people for using children to make fake 'Aleppo' film

Democrats yelling “Russians interfered with our elections! Putin is there, Putin is here” are showing serious signs of paranoia. There have already been cases like that in the history of US before. US Secretary of Defense James Forrestal was dealing with preparing war with the USSR, he was working out a plan of nuclear attack of 100 Russian cities. He constantly demanded to increase war spending and called everybody who disagreed with him “Russian agents”. He constantly was talking about “Soviet threat”.

He lost a lot of weight and looked exhausted. Finally, his colleagues suspected something wrong was going on with him. Forrestal was examined by doctors and found mentally ill. He was removed from his position and put into a mental hospital. Even in the hospital Forrestal was constantly repeating “I saw Russian soldiers, they are already here!” He has been stuffed with a lot of medicine and became more quiet, so the doctors eased up their control on him. And it was a wrong thing to do. On May 22, 1949 Forrestal jumped out of the window, screaming “Russians are coming!” and killed himself.

James Forrestal - Wikipedia
http://www.dcdave.com/article5/060609.htm
The Fall Of James Forrestal

Some seriously brainwashed liberals may end up the same way...

Democrats yelling “Russians interfered with our elections! Putin is there, Putin is here” are showing serious signs of paranoia. There have already been cases like that in the history of US before. US Secretary of Defense James Forrestal was dealing with preparing war with the USSR, he was working out a plan of nuclear attack of 100 Russian cities. He constantly demanded to increase war spending and called everybody who disagreed with him “Russian agents”. He constantly was talking about “Soviet threat”.

He lost a lot of weight and looked exhausted. Finally, his colleagues suspected something wrong was going on with him. Forrestal was examined by doctors and found mentally ill. He was removed from his position and put into a mental hospital. Even in the hospital Forrestal was constantly repeating “I saw Russian soldiers, they are already here!” He has been stuffed with a lot of medicine and became more quiet, so the doctors eased up their control on him. And it was a wrong thing to do. On May 22, 1949 Forrestal jumped out of the window, screaming “Russians are coming!” and killed himself.

Great information/point

Some seriously brainwashed liberals may end up the same way...
That goes back to their founder Genocide Jackson in 1824, Hitler's model.

Forum List

Back