In just about 40 more days we will not have to witness any more childish retributions like this again

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
A doctor who criticized Trump for leaving the hospital to do a phto-op drive around when he was in for his COVID treatment was told he was no longer needed at Walter Reed. Also interesting was that doctors who examined Trump had to sign an NDA first. Two refused so were not allowed anywhere near Trump. Bet those NDAs were to keep doctors from revealing he has a two inch penis. Those two doctors said everything is covered under doctor-patient confidentiality so they saw no reason to sign a NDA but Trump was not taking any chances I guess...ER doctor who spoke out against Trump to be removed from Walter Reed

A doctor who criticized Trump for leaving the hospital to do a phto-op drive around when he was in for his COVID treatment was told he was no longer needed at Walter Reed. Also interesting was that doctors who examined Trump had to sign an NDA first. Two refused so were not allowed anywhere near Trump. Bet those NDAs were to keep doctors from revealing he has a two inch penis. Those two doctors said everything is covered under doctor-patient confidentiality so they saw no reason to sign a NDA but Trump was not taking any chances I guess...ER doctor who spoke out against Trump to be removed from Walter Reed

Trump hate is boring, he is leaving soon, let it go......

40 more days..

40 more days..

I regard Biden a TERRIBLE choice, I will not hate him or waste my emotions over him for the next 4 years.

As of now, I accept him as President elect.

Bet those NDAs were to keep doctors from revealing he has a two inch penis. Those two doctors said everything is covered under doctor-patient confidentiality so they saw no reason to sign a NDA but Trump was not taking any chances I guess...ER doctor who spoke out against Trump to be removed from Walter Reed
Doctors who treat the President must be held to the utmost of patient confidentiality and top secret classification of records under the strictest Q-Level security clearance. Those unwilling to exercise security precautions to that level cannot be allowed near the President, the Oval Office, or the White House.
A doctor who criticized Trump for leaving the hospital to do a phto-op drive around when he was in for his COVID treatment was told he was no longer needed at Walter Reed. Also interesting was that doctors who examined Trump had to sign an NDA first. Two refused so were not allowed anywhere near Trump
Given the behavior of Democrats in Congress, who were without restraint in their dissolution to do anything and everything they could to hurt and harm the President through the sham impeachment and the rigged election, and other attempts on his life, it is vital to the national security of the United States that Donald Trump's political enemies not be allowed any access to him under the guise of offering medical care.

The rest of us will be celebrating, successful free elections, alive and well in America and booting the Putin lovin trump out of office for the good of the country.:TH_WAY~113: So long, UN-indicted Co- Conspirator #1!

The rest of us will be celebrating, successful free elections, alive and well in America and booting the Putin lovin trump out of office for the good of the country.:TH_WAY~113: So long, UN-indicted Co- Conspirator #1!
Thorin Oakenshield: You will RUE this day.

If the Democrats win the Senate, China will begin America's death by a thousand cuts. Of course Democrats will be in heaven because the Media will flood them with soothing words as life is drained slowly away.
1607748612836.png

If the Democrats win the Senate, China will begin America's death by a thousand cuts. Of course Democrats will be in heaven because the Media will flood them with soothing words as life is drained slowly away.
View attachment 428022
I'll take my chances as it beats radical trumpling killing America in one fell swoop by cutting off free elections, representative governance and transition as designed by the founding fathers.

Bet those NDAs were to keep doctors from revealing he has a two inch penis. Those two doctors said everything is covered under doctor-patient confidentiality so they saw no reason to sign a NDA but Trump was not taking any chances I guess...ER doctor who spoke out against Trump to be removed from Walter Reed
Doctors who treat the President must be held to the utmost of patient confidentiality and top secret classification of records under the strictest Q-Level security clearance. Those unwilling to exercise security precautions to that level cannot be allowed near the President, the Oval Office, or the White House.
A doctor who criticized Trump for leaving the hospital to do a phto-op drive around when he was in for his COVID treatment was told he was no longer needed at Walter Reed. Also interesting was that doctors who examined Trump had to sign an NDA first. Two refused so were not allowed anywhere near Trump
Given the behavior of Democrats in Congress, who were without restraint in their dissolution to do anything and everything they could to hurt and harm the President through the sham impeachment and the rigged election, and other attempts on his life, it is vital to the national security of the United States that Donald Trump's political enemies not be allowed any access to him under the guise of offering medical care.
Why would doctors at Walter Reed treating a president be a threat to national security??

Dr Phillips' tweet about the pointless driveabout had ZIPPO to do with Rump's health so your point is pointless.

Didja READ the damn article? I bet it's got some gerunds in it.

Why would doctors at Walter Reed treating a president be a threat to national security??

How hopelessly pathetic is the loser who needs everybody who interacts with him, right down to Stormy Daniels, to sign an NDA.

Sad.

I don't have any problem with that. Should have known enough to mind his own business.

I don't have any problem with that. Should have known enough to mind his own business.
I don't have a problem with it either, but for different reasons. He got off the cowards' list by speaking out, and being willing to lose his job over it. he put the greater good above loyalty to a President, which should always be the case. Instead he is a rare breed, and should be commended for his f**k it attitude on this one.

40 more days..

I find it amusing you think somehow Biden will be better then Trump. :D I guess if you love the CCP you surly will love Biden. I hope you have your new China flag ready.

Forum List

Back