In Illinois, Trump says he won “the women vote” against Hillary (lie)

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
President Donald Trump won the white women vote against Hillary Clinton. When he went to Illinois recently he disappeared the “white” and pretended that he won the women vote, period.

As he had done in previous public speeches, Trump falsely claimed that he won the women’s vote against Hillary Clinton in 2016. He won the white women’s vote, according to exit polling, but he lost the overall women’s vote to Clinton, with 54 percent of women supporting the Democrat and 41 percent backing him
Trump uses taxpayer-funded trip to campaign for GOP candidates

President Donald Trump won the white women vote against Hillary Clinton. When he went to Illinois recently he disappeared the “white” and pretended that he won the women vote, period.

As he had done in previous public speeches, Trump falsely claimed that he won the women’s vote against Hillary Clinton in 2016. He won the white women’s vote, according to exit polling, but he lost the overall women’s vote to Clinton, with 54 percent of women supporting the Democrat and 41 percent backing him
Like you really know anything factual about it.

Yeah, Hillary lost (I don't know that Trump actually won them all: there were two other minor parties, one headed by a white woman) fully 62% of the white women vote nationally. I certainly didn't vote for her. It was obvious she didn't want my vote -- she surrounded herself with black women and Iranians and women in those head-coverings all the time, and was often the only white woman in the photo op. So the heck with her.

There are many more white women than black women, so Trump is probably right that he won the overall women's vote. Doesn't surprise me. Trump campaigned on law and order and border security and against Muslims with their bombings and shootings and all, and women like that. I sure did.

interesting article, (I guess, it's behind a pay wall)

Trump used taxpayer funded trip to campaign for party candidates?

SHAME on him.

He should have paid for it out of pocket like Obama. the Bushs, Clinton, and all the other previous presidents.

Right?

It is no different than Democrats claiming that Republicans don’t win any female demographic.

• Banned

Like you really know anything factual about it.
Prove Trump won the women’s vote.

• Banned

It is no different than Democrats claiming that Republicans don’t win any female demographic.
Thanks for admitting Trump lied.

• Banned
Yeah, Hillary lost (I don't know that Trump actually won them all: there were two other minor parties, one headed by a white woman) fully 62% of the white women vote nationally. I certainly didn't vote for her. It was obvious she didn't want my vote -- she surrounded herself with black women and Iranians and women in those head-coverings all the time, and was often the only white woman in the photo op. So the heck with her.

There are many more white women than black women, so Trump is probably right that he won the overall women's vote. Doesn't surprise me. Trump campaigned on law and order and border security and against Muslims with their bombings and shootings and all, and women like that. I sure did.
You were showing the exit poll results, yet you again repeat the lie that Trump won the women’s vote.

No this rather ridiculous claim will not distract from the economic gdp news m

I think Trump might not be lying... This is a thing we not established...

It is obvious it is not true. If it was true then he lost men by one of the worst performances by a GOP President in modern history... He lost the popular vote by 2%.

Now the real question is Trump just fed this crap and his lack curiosity and deep insecurities stop him searching for the truth.. Thus he believes this stuff.
OR
Does he know better and is just lying...

If I was the press I would go down former... Just explain to the President that what he said is plainly false and someone told you this... Then ask him who told him. Explain that someone in his trust circle is making him look foolish.... Let him hang team

Who claimed that? Name names.

PTH10FA10T - Proud to have 10 fingers and 10 toes.

Who claimed that? Name names.

PTH10FA10T - Proud to have 10 fingers and 10 toes.
They do it every year.

Every year they claim that Republicans hate women and can’t get women to vote for them when white women have been voting Republican for years and years now.

Forum List

Back