In honor of those who were MURDERED by muslim extremists on 9/11.....

and the hits keep on coming. You're a real poster boy for the military.........threatening mommies on the interwebs with your drivel.

if you don't like the comments then....... Move on. No one is threatening anyone. I stated a simple result of what your opinion on my statement would cause.

comments? 4 to the chest? That's a threat. It's lame ass intimidation because you are not a respectable individual and do not represent the armed forces in any positive way. I said so. Get over it. You're disgusting.

((((yawn))))

yep but he didn't check with Cheney who keep spouting that crap for months and almost up to the end of Bush's term Vader still said we found WMD's and if you believe Jr, he said we didn't LOL

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
I had no idea Cheney was the actual President.....and Cheney NEVER said Iraq was responsible for 9/11...NOT ONE SINGLE TIME.

I'm going to lunch at the NEX. I'll be back in an hour.

Last edited:
yep but he didn't check with Cheney who keep spouting that crap for months and almost up to the end of Bush's term Vader still said we found WMD's and if you believe Jr, he said we didn't LOL
except i recall Cheney said Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11

And you comment, bingo, has nothing to do with the topic. Go kill another red herring.

When I think that we invaded Iraq and 90% of our soldiers and 80% of America believed that Saddam Hussein was behind 9/11 I get physically nauseous.

Where did America get this idea? Bush said, "No one in his administration ever said Saddam was connected to 9/11", yet somehow this connection was made. How? If it didn't come from the Bush administration, where did it come from? More likely would have been Saudi Arabia where all but one of the hijackers came from.

Worse,

Why is Bin Laden still kicking? How can this be?

Prove what you posted above.

You can't because you just posted a flat out lie. 80% of Americans? Are you saying they were "duped"?
90% of our soldiers? My my you're real tough behind that keyboard you fucking loser.

DON'T EVER DISRESPECT OUR SOLDIERS/MILITARY WITH YOUR SICK FILTH!!!!

like you disrespect these soliders ?

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Non-engineers are too cute when they play at engineering.

I prefer the real deal myself...

Scott C. Grainger, BS CE, PE – Licensed Professional Civil Engineer and/or Fire Protection Engineer in the States of Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wyoming.
Owner of Grainger Consulting, Inc., a fire protection engineering firm (23 years). Former Chairman, Arizona State Fire Code Committee. Former President of the Arizona Chapter of the Society of Fire Protection Engineers. Current Member of the Forensic Sciences Committee and the Fire Standards Committee of ASTM International (formerly American Society for Testing and Materials ). Senior Member, National Academy of Forensic Engineers.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"Approximately 50% of my work is forensic. I am licensed in 9 States. In addition to my forensic work, a good portion of my work is in the design of structural fireproofing systems.

All three [WTC] collapses were very uniform in nature. Natural collapses due to unplanned events are not uniform." AE911Truth

Hugo Bachmann, PhD – Professor Emeritus and former Chairman of the Department of Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Author and co-author of Erdbebenbemessung von Stahlbetonhochbauten (Seismic Analysis of Concrete Reinforced Structures) (1990), Vibration Problems in Structures: Practical Guidelines (1995), Biege- und Schubversuche an teilweise vorgespannten Leichtbetonbalken (Structural Analysis of Linked Concrete Beams) (1998), Hochbau für Ingenieure. Eine Einführung (Structural Construction for Engineers. An introduction) (2001), Erdbebensicherung von Bauwerken (Earthquake-proofing Buildings) (2002).

Tages Anzeiger Article 9/9/06: "In my opinion the building WTC 7 was, with great probability, professionally demolished," says Hugo Bachmann, Emeritus ETH [Swiss Federal Institute of Technology] - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction. And also Jörg Schneider, likewise emeritus ETH - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction, interprets the few available video recordings as evidence that "the building WTC 7 was with great probability demolished." English translation: Home

Jörg Schneider, Dr hc – Professor Emeritus, Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Former President, Joint Committee on Structural Safety, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Elected member of the Swiss Academy of Engineering Sciences. Former Vice President and honorary lifetime member of the International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering.
Tages Anzeiger Article 9/9/06: " In my opinion the building WTC 7 was, with great probability, professionally demolished," says Hugo Bachmann, Emeritus ETH [Swiss Federal Institute of Technology] - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction. And also Jörg Schneider, likewise emeritus ETH - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction, interprets the few available video recordings as evidence that "the building WTC 7 was with great probability demolished."
English translation: Home
Original in German: Home

Joel S. Hirschhorn, BS Metallurgical Engineering, MS Metallurgical Engineering, PhD Materials Engineering – Professor of Metallurgical Engineering, University of Wisconsin, Madison 1965 - 1978. Senior Staff Member, Congressional Office of Technology Assessment 1978 - 1990. Testified more than 50 times before Congress on technology, science, and environmental issues. Former Director of Environment, Energy and Natural Resources, National Governors Association. Dr. Hirschhorn has been a consultant to industrial and chemical companies, DOE laboratories, state governments, and public interest organizations. Co-founder of Friends of the Article V Convention at www.foavc.org. Member, Board of Directors, National Foundation for Environmental Education. Member, Board of Directors, Sustainability Now! Author of more than 150 papers, articles, guest editorials, and book chapters on environmental science and technology. Author of Delusional Democracy: Fixing the Republic Without Overthrowing the Government (2007), Sprawl Kills (2005), New Community Design to the Rescue (2001), Growing pains: Quality of Life in the New Economy (2000), Prosperity without Pollution (1991), Materials Science (1975), Introduction to Powder Metallurgy (1969).
Member: Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth Association Statement:

"Scholars and professionals with various kinds of expertise---including architects, engineers, firefighters, intelligence officers, lawyers, medical professionals, military officers, philosophers, religious leaders, physical scientists, and pilots---have spoken out about radical discrepancies between the official account of the 9/11 attacks and what they, as independent researchers, have learned.

They have established beyond any reasonable doubt that the official account of 9/11 is false and that, therefore, the official “investigations” have really been cover-up operations.

Thus far, however, there has been no response from political leaders in Washington or, for that matter, in other capitals around the world. Our organization, Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth, has been formed to help bring about such a response.

We believe that the truth about 9/11 needs to be exposed now---not in 50 years as a footnote in the history books---so the policies that have been based on the Bush-Cheney administration’s interpretation of the 9/11 attacks can be changed.

We are, therefore, calling for a new, independent investigation of 9/11 that takes account of evidence that has been documented by independent researchers but thus far ignored by governments and the mainstream media."

Original in German: Home

Patriots Question 9/11 - Engineers and Architects Question the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:
[sorry to go off point] Manu, where did you find this quote, "I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is." ~ Albert Camus.
I've read most of his nonfiction (and understood some of it); it is my impression that Camus was agnostic. Was this a quote from Camus, or a quote from a character in a play or novel?

If you don't like the comments then....... move on. No one is threatening anyone. I stated a simple result of what your opinion on my statement would cause.

Comments? 4 to the chest? That's a threat. It's lame ass intimidation because you are not a respectable individual and do not represent the armed forces in a positive way. I said so. Get over it. You're disgusting.

Incorrect. he said that's what WOULD happen.

Actually, he said "will", not "would" which does technically make it a threat. I probably wouldn't take it as one if directed at me, but he really should actually apologize to the person it was directed at.

You letter claims you only have 700 engineers on your side, I suspect that there are more than 70000 engineers naionwide let alone world wide. And I believe I speak for a hell of lot more servicement than your mere handful.

wow the party hacks sure love to shit all over the memory of those who died on 911...

You have to be talking about the Republican Party.

The party of moldy hospitals.

The party of poor equipment.

The party of cutting military benefits.

The party that let Bin Laden go.

The party of lies.

The party of lies would be Democrats

Moldy hospitals? Gee I wonder how long the mold was there before Bush cleaned it up.

Poor equipment? Yes thank you Democrats for seeing to it that we weren't able to upgrade military equipment during the Clinton regime or the first 20 years of the Bush Administration.

What benefits did the REpublicans actually cut?

Letting Bin Laden go? Um We never had him that was Clinton that let him go when he had a chance to get him.

You letter claims you only have 700 engineers on your side, I suspect that there are more than 70000 engineers naionwide let alone world wide. And I believe I speak for a hell of lot more servicement than your mere handful.

of course you do you love to suspect certain statistics exist..without ever backing it up with anything more than your imaginings...that's what you do..

Okay eots YOur own damn post claims you have 700 engineers on your side. According to the NSF there are around 18 million scientists and engineers working in the US unless you can prove otherwise half of that is in all likelihood engineers that would mean your seven hundred is lesss than .000007% of engineers agree with you. And given how fast and lose your side plays with things I suspect half your engineers drive trains for a living...

Show me a democratic senator or representative that was ready to vote for more military spending in the '90s.

Show me a democratic senator or representative that was ready to vote for more military spending in the '90s.

Why would anyone vote for more military spending in the 90's?

Cold war had ended, our current military doctrine was obsolete.

ignore the loony "truther" threads!
Seriously, those people are friggin nuts, without ANYTHING substantial to base their claims!
And I add that all fans/groupies of their Republican or Democratic teams try to be on Team American today.

"Point of Order..."

There are NO LEFTIST AMERICANS...

As such it is IMPOSSIBLE to BE AN AMERICAN, while standing steadfastly against the immutable principles on which America rests...

"That is all..."

Why would anyone vote for more military spending in the 90's?

Cold war had ended, our current military doctrine was obsolete.
What was really odd to see during the 90s was gutting of BOTH the military and the IC. I opposed it at the time.

Forum List

Back