In honor of those who were MURDERED by muslim extremists on 9/11.....

9/11 truth was on hannity today...Rush...i only see awareness and momentum growing
we are in for the long haul and don't suffer the 3o sec sound bite instant gratification mentality

Last edited:
9/11 truth was on hannity today...Rush...i only see awareness and momentum growing

all Hannity does is ridicule you guys and everyone else who doesn't agree with him. wouldn't surprise me if he compared you to Osama.

The only reason the GOP err Fox News would want the 9/11 Truthers on Fox News is to mock them. That and try to connect them to Obama somehow. :eusa_eh:

all Hannity does is ridicule you guys and everyone else who doesn't agree with him. wouldn't surprise me if he compared you to Osama.

he called them potential candidates for Obama's new green czar

well that actually has some merit, given that van jones is a truther. hannity must be lightening up or something.

s0n..........nobody cares about the 9/11 comments of a limpwrister, particularly one who lives in the middle of fcukking nowhere. Its like a person from Honduras commenting on the efficiency of snow making machines in Cananda.
When you live in Bumfook USA, nobody cares about any kind of sentiment regarding terrorism. None...........think abou it. Whats the terror target in Bumfook Michigan? A fcukking cornfield? Perhaps an ice rink? Sheeeeeeeeeet............no terror bad guy will come within 500 miles of Bumfook............like ever!!!:lol:

So please..............stick to the threads where theres no limpwrister factor...............

memorial_pentagon.gif

s0n..........nobody cares about the 9/11 comments of a limpwrister, particularly one who lives in the middle of fcukking nowhere. Its like a person from Honduras commenting on the efficiency of snow making machines in Cananda.
When you live in Bumfook USA, nobody cares about any kind of sentiment regarding terrorism. None...........think abou it. Whats the terror target in Bumfook Michigan? A fcukking cornfield? Perhaps an ice rink? Sheeeeeeeeeet............no terror bad guy will come within 500 miles of Bumfook............like ever!!!:lol:

So please..............stick to the threads where theres no limpwrister factor...............

First, slow down on the Jack Daniels. Second, is Oklahoma not in the middle of nowhere?

And to the conspiracy theorists, today I am not in a mood to just mock you:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UhLEZDr2Go]YouTube - Penn & Teller 9 11 Conspiracy Theories[/ame]
3:10 is a great recommendation.

i light of the honored war vets of the patriots site and the victims family's of press for truth penn and tiller only make assholes of themselves....I hope you enjoyed mocking the victims family's and decorated servicemen on this day

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

You mock victims families every time you laugh at them as they visit their loved ones graves. You tell them those remains that they cherish are really not their husband or child.

You mock victims who leaped to their death as the fires became unbearable. You tell them those fires were not bad enough to bring down a building.

You and your kind are despicable

Honor our 9-11 dead today.

Make it your duty to out every truther beginning tomorrow. Their lies can never be allowed to stand.

Make it your duty to out every truther beginning tomorrow. Their lies can never be allowed to stand.

Sorry, but that's just as unAmerican as they are. Today, their shit is off color and wrong, but we can't stop them from spouting their nonsense or we risk losing our freedoms as well.

Sorry, but that's just as unAmerican as they are. Today, their shit is off color and wrong, but we can't stop them from spouting their nonsense or we risk losing our freedoms as well.
outing them isn't stopping them
just expose them as the fools they are

Challenging someones lies does not interfere with their right to free speech. You are allowed to say what you want, but the First Amendment does not say there cannot be consequences for what you say.

Forum List

Back