In his 1st year in office, Trump eradicated 8 years of Obama

And yet he was just chosen as the most admired man in America. How does that fit with your narrative dear?

Hillary ran on his policies and guess what? Americans had enough of Obama.
Apparently, voters, as of December 20, 2017, have "buyers' remorse."

While one may not like polls or bother to closely examine their methodology to determine their degree of credibility, the fact remains that insofar as there is no upcoming election that will show how accurate or inaccurate be the polls, poll results are the best indicators we presently and in the near future have regarding how voters feel about Trump. (I'm sure I don't need to remind folks that in the most recent national-level election,Trump did not back the candidate who won, and those candidates are not Trump allies.)

Be that as it is...
  • ”If I had to walk around wearing a T-shirt saying who I voted for, I may have voted differently,” said Beverly Guy, 34, a Trump voter who took the poll in July.
  • “People are still invested in the choices they made” on Election Day, said Larry Sabato, director of the University of Virginia’s Center for Politics. “They’re not about to admit that they’re wrong, at least not yet.”
  • “If these disenchanted Trump voters are in California, it doesn’t matter,” Kamarck said. “If they live in Wisconsin or Michigan or Pennsylvania, it matters.”

But there it is? The most biased and unreliable news source on the planet, NBC, announces "buyer's remorse" and you buy it? Don't try to sell that crap here! Keep it among yourselves right up to Nov. 8 2020 when flabbergasted, you lose the election AGAIN!!!! :eusa_dance:

I have no doubt that is true. Trump won because he was not Clinton. You are the one selling crap.

Trump won because he was a non-politician regular guy who actually told the people what he really thought, not what tested well in polls, then actually DID what he said once in office. Hillary only had a chance because a third of the nation are hopeless morons to begin with who would vote for an old shoe if it said DNC on it, the DNC probably created a million fraudulent votes and they spent 1.2 billion dollars on marketing to sell her flabby, wrinkled ass to the blind sheeple of this country.

ensuring that Obama has no legacy:

-destroyed ISIS (which Obama helped create)
-got rid of the fascist Obamacare mandate
-actually enforced our immigration laws and destroyed DACA
-destroyed what little credibility was left for the mainstream media
-actually made American businesses competitive by lowering the corporate and income tax rates
-helped people get off the liberal plantation by lowering taxes for all Americans

Pretty soon, Obama will be looked back on as "Oh, hey, remember when we had that half-black commie President?"

Happy New Years! :)
Too many lies to deal with in one post.
DACA isn't destroyed you pathetic liar.
Asians are usually pretty smart people.
What the fuck happened to you?

You really are a idiot.

You call hiring lobbyists to run departments that they lobbied ending corruption? Trump is just restocking the swamp with different creatures.
Trade is good for America, Starting trade wars will hurt this country.
America definitely is a better climate for businesses. They are getting more power to screw and deceive their customers.
Americans support Obamacare and disapprove of what Republicans are doing on healthcare.
We are protecting our interests around the world.

You are the idiot.

Hey idiot, Trump is restocking the swamp with private citizens who have actually run a business efficiently and successfully! What did Obama do? What would Hillary have done? You are such an idiot.
Trade is not good for America if you trade a billion dollar jet for a pack of bubblegum. Trade is good for America when we get more than we give up. What did Obama do? What would Hillary have done? You are a true idiot.
Hey idiot, the role of business is to turn a profit. The role of a customer is to be informed. What an idiot you are.
Americans couldn't have supported Obamacare when the people who voted it into law themselves didn't even know what was in the fucking package! You are a colossal idiot!
We are protecting our interests around the world, again by putting a pro-America president in office, not an America-blaming idiot like Obama in office for idiots like you.

It takes a LITTLE sense to know you are an idiot, so that leaves you out.
Trump is stocking the swamp with the exact same wall st types he accused Hillary Clinton would use.
Hilarious you're too stupid and blind to see it.

-actually made American businesses competitive by lowering the corporate and income tax rates
-helped people get off the liberal plantation by lowering taxes for all Americans

Pretty soon, Obama will be looked back on as "Oh, hey, remember when we had that half-black commie President?"

You forgot that he invented electricity, made the NFL great again, was the first man on the moon, AND his American born wife is the most beautiful 18 year old you've ever seen.
Sounds like you are talking about how Trump views himself. The biggest crowds ever, he biggest tax cut ever, the most legislation ever, blah blah blah, each and every one a lie.

Exactly

And yet he was just chosen as the most admired man in America. How does that fit with your narrative dear?

Hillary ran on his policies and guess what? Americans had enough of Obama.
Apparently, voters, as of December 20, 2017, have "buyers' remorse."

While one may not like polls or bother to closely examine their methodology to determine their degree of credibility, the fact remains that insofar as there is no upcoming election that will show how accurate or inaccurate be the polls, poll results are the best indicators we presently and in the near future have regarding how voters feel about Trump. (I'm sure I don't need to remind folks that in the most recent national-level election,Trump did not back the candidate who won, and those candidates are not Trump allies.)

Be that as it is...
  • ”If I had to walk around wearing a T-shirt saying who I voted for, I may have voted differently,” said Beverly Guy, 34, a Trump voter who took the poll in July.
  • “People are still invested in the choices they made” on Election Day, said Larry Sabato, director of the University of Virginia’s Center for Politics. “They’re not about to admit that they’re wrong, at least not yet.”
  • “If these disenchanted Trump voters are in California, it doesn’t matter,” Kamarck said. “If they live in Wisconsin or Michigan or Pennsylvania, it matters.”
But there it is? The most biased and unreliable news source on the planet, NBC, announces "buyer's remorse" and you buy it? Don't try to sell that crap here! Keep it among yourselves right up to Nov. 8 2020 when flabbergasted, you lose the election AGAIN!!!! :eusa_dance:

I have no doubt that is true. Trump won because he was not Clinton. You are the one selling crap.

Trump won because he was a non-politician regular guy who actually told the people what he really thought, not what tested well in polls, then actually DID what he said once in office. Hillary only had a chance because a third of the nation are hopeless morons to begin with who would vote for an old shoe if it said DNC on it, the DNC probably created a million fraudulent votes and they spent 1.2 billion dollars on marketing to sell her flabby, wrinkled ass to the blind sheeple of this country.
Trump won because...

Be that as it may, that has nothing to do with my remarks and linked content earlier in this line of discussion. As a reminder, the discussion topic in our sequence of discourse is voters' waning approbation of Trump, not the approbation they gave him on and/or before election day of November 2016.

One key takeaway from the Reuters' poll is that only 82% of Trump voters would again vote for him. While 82% is a large share of the people who voted for Trump, the 18% drop alone is likely to be sufficient, if it holds firm and Trumps indeed is the GOP's 2020 nominee, to ensure that Trump will not win reelection.

Why? Because the people who made the difference for Trump likely were not "dyed in the wool" GOP-partisans who'd typically vote for a Republican regardless of whom it be on the ballot. (Such folks don't just "jump ship.") Trump won due to his performance in states that were, prior to 2016, typically Democratic votes. Though I don't know for sure that the 18% of voters having "buyers' remorse" are in those states, it's a fair supposition to think they are not in "ruby red" states. (I'll leave it to you to create your own pivot table to play out "what if" scenarios that allow Trump to lose 18% of the popular vote he got in MI, WI, PA, OH, and the other "battleground" states and still garner 270 electoral college votes.)

It is for that reason that "buyers' remorse," not why why/how Trump won in the first place, is important now. Now is in anticipative discussions about future elections more important than is whatever happened a year ago. Now if you can show that what happened a year ago -- Trump's building support among enough traditionally non-GOP voters -- continues, well, then sure, what happened then is still relevant. Building upon and expanding his base does not appear, however, to be at all what Trump's done over the past year.
Another emerging trend that surely disconcerts Trump and his political strategists is the one depicted by two recent polls by Monmouth U. and the PRRI.
  • A Monmouth University poll in August showed that six in 10 people who approved of Trump's job performance (61%) said they couldn't think of anything Trump could do that would make them disapprove of him. A similar 57% of those who disapproved of his performance said they would never change their minds.
  • But in a similar question from the Public Religion Research Institute [in early December 2017], that number is significantly different. Only 37% of people who approved of Trump said there was almost nothing he could do to make them reconsider their support -- nearly 25 points lower than the Monmouth question from August. A similar six in 10 people who disapprove say they would never change their minds in the PRRI poll. (These are not apples-to-apples comparisons since different pollsters use different sampling and question wording. Still, the figures are striking.)

Last edited:
Do you truly not know how weak is the "attack the messenger" rebuttal?
Oh I absolutely know! I've heard nothing but that 10,109 times the past year about Trump from liberals!
Knowing as much, you yet chose to again pursue that fruitless line of rebuttal....hmmm....

Have you tried refuting people's arguments with rigorous and sound counterarguments? Doing so might prevent you from encountering the 10,110th recrimination for using the inherently weak "attack the messenger" rebuttal.

IMG_0426.JPG

Pretty soon, Obama will be looked back on as "Oh, hey, remember when wwhich the microphones were unable to record.

Obama told Trump you will never be able to unravel the Democratic mess and Trump gave Obama a smirk. This occurred immediately after Trump swore the Oath.

Knowing as much, you yet chose to again pursue that fruitless line of rebuttal....

Only "fruitless" when those you are speaking to cannot see the hollowness of their own arguments used right back at them! Like they say, you can lead a horse, but . . . .

Have you tried refuting people's arguments with rigorous and sound counterarguments?

Yes, have you? Sometimes it isn't HOW MUCH you say, but the way you say it that matters.

Forum List

Back