''in'' famous new USMB members!!!!

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
AOC and Cohen/etc would be perfect USMB members
....they just KNOW and call Trump a racist--without any evidence --just like many members on USMB do
...''he's RACIST""
''do you have evidence''
''no, I just know it''
.....sorry--R word means NOTHING now--nothing
..they should be sued for slander

Cohens' appearance was a complete joke, as were all the Democrats' pathetic attempts at 'Gotchas!!!' re Trump. they should themselves be impeached for organizing this circus.

thankfully we're watching the filthy deviants and traitors disintegrate as a 'Party'; they're eating their own now, and are now just a SNL skit that just hasn't been milked for enough laughs yet.

They said he's the very first convicted liar called before Congress to testify.

Dems are scraping pretty low to get anything on Trump.

Cohens' appearance was a complete joke, as were all the Democrats' pathetic attempts at 'Gotchas!!!' re Trump. they should themselves be impeached for organizing this circus.

thankfully we're watching the filthy deviants and traitors disintegrate as a 'Party'; they're eating their own now, and are now just a SNL skit that just hasn't been milked for enough laughs yet.
..they have been like idiots in many other countries that commit coups against a legally, fairly elected head of state

....they just KNOW and call Trump a racist--without any evidence --just like many members on USMB do
...''he's RACIST""
''do you have evidence''
''no, I just know it''

Cohen is slime Traitor trump is slime.

But this was a lot like the tell-all books. None of them say anything we didn't already know and most of it came right out of the orange anus in middle of trump's face.

...''he's RACIST""
''do you have evidence''
''no, I just know it''

But this was a lot like the tell-all books. None of them say anything we didn't already know and most of it came right out of the orange anus in middle of trump's face.
wrong--because Trump is NOT a racist
.....and, just like the Smollett case = the R word means NOTHING now --they've cried wolf too many times
...just like a lot of members on USMB calling people racist

...''he's RACIST""
''do you have evidence''
''no, I just know it''

.....and, just like the Smollett case = the R word means NOTHING now --they've cried wolf too many times

According to traitor trump's own words and actions, he is indeed a racist.

That's what I mean about the tell all books. From the ones I've read, they're just saying what we all have seen.

...''he's RACIST""
''do you have evidence''
''no, I just know it''

That's what I mean about the tell all books. From the ones I've read, they're just saying what we all have seen.
links/quotes/etc ??

...''he's RACIST""
''do you have evidence''
''no, I just know it''

I've been over this many times on USMB, and have proven he is not

...''he's RACIST""
''do you have evidence''
''no, I just know it''
We already have complete nutjob members on both sides. Those worthy of quoting for discussion are fewer and fewer

To the ill informed that may have watched,they'll believe this is all new info.
Of course the ill informed wont watch it and will rely on CNN and the like to form their opinion for them.

I especially liked the parts where he claimed Trump knew about the Russians n Stuff, was, like, 'rayciss n stuff', but he somehow mysteriously forgot to record any of that, while having recorded everything else under the sun, and when aske point blank if Trump knew about any 'collusion' he essentially said no, but kept waffling around as if he wasn't really saying no ... lol he was truly pathethic, and this is Mueller's best 'witness'.

...''he's RACIST""
''do you have evidence''
''no, I just know it''

links/quotes/etc ??

Just quotes from Maxine Waters, Luddy's heart throb. This is 'evidence', according to Democrats.

...''he's RACIST""
''do you have evidence''
''no, I just know it''

If you haven't been called a 'racist' by the DNC parrots here yet, that means you're not ever telling the truth about anything.

I don't know if racist is the right word. Yes, he's definitely racist, but he pretty much hates everyone.

Forum List

Back