In Defense of Hillary Rodham Clinton

...on the other hand, it could very well be that HRC just doesnt give a fuck about anything, but that, for me, is hard to reconcile with Brock's flip.

I really dislike HRC, as anyone can tell from reading a few of my posts about her and I ask my conservative friends to read the whole post before damning me as a sell out, turncoat or whatever..

But in a spirit of fairness, what are the worst, best and most likely mindsets we can plausibly imagine for her activities that the Inspector General and the FBI are or have investigated in her regards?

I honestly think that HRC wants to help people and that she believes herself to be the best person for POTUS to do that job, but she feels she has to engage in skulduggery to get to a place politically to become POTUS and be able to help people. She cut her legal teeth in the Age of Nixon, after all.

A huge number of honest people believe in HRC and trust her. A case in point is David Brock who after doing his attack book on Anita Hill was going to do a similar one on HRC. But he got converted into a HRC supporter. His fanatical support of her belies the idea that he was merely bought, such people simply drift into other endeavors or subjects to appeal to the established fan base, but not Brock. He willingly sacrificed the following he had to defend Hillary. This to my mind says he saw something in her that made him into a believer.

What is it about HRC that inspires such people if it is not a genuine desire to work for the betterment of society especially by helping the poor?

The trick is what you have to do to get the power to help anyone. How far will Hillary go to get that power and has she already gone too far?

And what explains the nastiness that she has inflicted on various people from her own husband to her SS body guards to journalists and the regular public? I believe that much of that comes from a certain kind of arrogance that grows from a belief in her mission, her unique qualifications to tackle that mission, and her contempt for all the other professional political class drones she has to deal with each and every day.

Yeah, maybe HRC is just an evil bitch, but that doesnt strike me as plausible given the Brock events nor in how many average people from across the country believe in her deeply. We she as nasty in her heart of hearts as she is on the surface so often, these people would sense that and steer clear and they obviously have not.

The best scenario is that HRC is just naive and trusting for her subordinates to carry out all her instructions with little oversight. There is great plausibility for a person from her generation to not grasp the fundamental difference in having private email vrs a whole private email server. Hillary seems far to intelligent for this to be the case, IMO. So why take such a risk?

To me, the most likely explanation for Hillarys pratfalls is that she has a combination of seeing herself as a flawed champion of the people who means well and sometimes she gets caught by the day to day details, but who has never intended to break the 'real serious' laws and has no time to respect trivial annoyances in the law. And blend into this an unperceived arrogance that makes her proceed with what is most expedient for her when she feels it is a trivial matter. 'Out of my way; I am doing all this for the Little People!' I can hear in my mind coming out of her mouth with ease.

Unfortunately for her, the State Department has a long history of playing fast and loose with national security and the culture of that agency is such that 'minor' matters of classified document security are ignored on a routine basis, playing right into Hillary's worst practices and tendencies.

I dont think Hillary ever intended to break a major, serious national security law or rule.

The problem for her is that they are ALL major laws and rules for a reason; they are needed to safeguard our nations secrets, the lives of its agents and the common interests of our allies, all of which, intentionally or not, Hillary Rodham Clinton has betrayed.

At the very lest she has demonstrated that she incompetent with national intelligence and is therefore unfit to hold the office of POTUS. And growing thousands are beginning to realize this every day.

You are entitled to your opinion, no matter how wrong.

If nothing else Mrs. Tuzla Clinton is a pathological liar. Unlike anyone I have seen before, even her husband who basically lied to protect his ass.

Nothing she says can be believed.

All Presidents have said they want to help people it is just how they do so.

A liar like Mrs. Tuzla can not be rewarded for her record of deceit.

I am just trying to wrap my brain around the plausible alternatives as the behavior of Brock and so many others seem to contradict the apparent nastiness of HRC's personality.

I also have to wonder how much of my attitude to HRC is similar to the lefts attitude toward Trump and based on rumor and slander that I chose to believe rather than genuine.

In the end, HRC is not fit for office no matter how you spin it, so I am not sure it really makes any difference in that respect what he 'true' motives may be.
I really dislike HRC, as anyone can tell from reading a few of my posts about her and I ask my conservative friends to read the whole post before damning me as a sell out, turncoat or whatever..

But in a spirit of fairness, what are the worst, best and most likely mindsets we can plausibly imagine for her activities that the Inspector General and the FBI are or have investigated in her regards?

I honestly think that HRC wants to help people and that she believes herself to be the best person for POTUS to do that job, but she feels she has to engage in skulduggery to get to a place politically to become POTUS and be able to help people. She cut her legal teeth in the Age of Nixon, after all.

A huge number of honest people believe in HRC and trust her. A case in point is David Brock who after doing his attack book on Anita Hill was going to do a similar one on HRC. But he got converted into a HRC supporter. His fanatical support of her belies the idea that he was merely bought, such people simply drift into other endeavors or subjects to appeal to the established fan base, but not Brock. He willingly sacrificed the following he had to defend Hillary. This to my mind says he saw something in her that made him into a believer.

What is it about HRC that inspires such people if it is not a genuine desire to work for the betterment of society especially by helping the poor?

The trick is what you have to do to get the power to help anyone. How far will Hillary go to get that power and has she already gone too far?

And what explains the nastiness that she has inflicted on various people from her own husband to her SS body guards to journalists and the regular public? I believe that much of that comes from a certain kind of arrogance that grows from a belief in her mission, her unique qualifications to tackle that mission, and her contempt for all the other professional political class drones she has to deal with each and every day.

Yeah, maybe HRC is just an evil bitch, but that doesnt strike me as plausible given the Brock events nor in how many average people from across the country believe in her deeply. We she as nasty in her heart of hearts as she is on the surface so often, these people would sense that and steer clear and they obviously have not.

The best scenario is that HRC is just naive and trusting for her subordinates to carry out all her instructions with little oversight. There is great plausibility for a person from her generation to not grasp the fundamental difference in having private email vrs a whole private email server. Hillary seems far to intelligent for this to be the case, IMO. So why take such a risk?

To me, the most likely explanation for Hillarys pratfalls is that she has a combination of seeing herself as a flawed champion of the people who means well and sometimes she gets caught by the day to day details, but who has never intended to break the 'real serious' laws and has no time to respect trivial annoyances in the law. And blend into this an unperceived arrogance that makes her proceed with what is most expedient for her when she feels it is a trivial matter. 'Out of my way; I am doing all this for the Little People!' I can hear in my mind coming out of her mouth with ease.

Unfortunately for her, the State Department has a long history of playing fast and loose with national security and the culture of that agency is such that 'minor' matters of classified document security are ignored on a routine basis, playing right into Hillary's worst practices and tendencies.

I dont think Hillary ever intended to break a major, serious national security law or rule.

The problem for her is that they are ALL major laws and rules for a reason; they are needed to safeguard our nations secrets, the lives of its agents and the common interests of our allies, all of which, intentionally or not, Hillary Rodham Clinton has betrayed.

At the very lest she has demonstrated that she incompetent with national intelligence and is therefore unfit to hold the office of POTUS. And growing thousands are beginning to realize this every day.

You are entitled to your opinion, no matter how wrong.

If nothing else Mrs. Tuzla Clinton is a pathological liar. Unlike anyone I have seen before, even her husband who basically lied to protect his ass.

Nothing she says can be believed.

All Presidents have said they want to help people it is just how they do so.

A liar like Mrs. Tuzla can not be rewarded for her record of deceit.

I am just trying to wrap my brain around the plausible alternatives as the behavior of Brock and so many others seem to contradict the apparent nastiness of HRC's personality.

I also have to wonder how much of my attitude to HRC is similar to the lefts attitude toward Trump and based on rumor and slander that I chose to believe rather than genuine.

In the end, HRC is not fit for office no matter how you spin it, so I am not sure it really makes any difference in that respect what he 'true' motives may be.

I do appricate anyone who really tries to be open minded and look at things from a different perspective.

But after over 30 years of the Clintons I am pretty sure their isn't much else to learn about them.

If nothing else, just look at the video where she tells the story of sniper fire. Such a blatant lie that she repeated several times. She was laughing and smiling as she told a huge big LIE.

Time to get out of the Bushs and equally time to get away from the Clinton crime family.

...and Trump is qualified?
Yes, as he has success in several realms of endeavor. He is a successfull builder. And Hillary has built....?

Trump is a successful author who has sold top sellers for years. He is also a Reality TV star with a successful show for 12 years.

HRC's Reality TV Show will be 'Stripes are the new Orange'.

...and Trump is qualified?
Yes, as he has success in several realms of endeavor. He is a successfull builder. And Hillary has built....?

Trump is a successful author who has sold top sellers for years. He is also a Reality TV star with a successful show for 12 years.

HRC's Reality TV Show will be 'Stripes are the new Orange'.

I feel for you if you believe all that bluster without checking the real facts! You're taking the word of an inveterate liar, cheat, and irresponsible a-hole! It took reporters investigating him to make him give that million he said had already been given to a Veteran's charity! You can't believe anything the man says! He's being sued over Trump college, his airline was taken away from him, there are no Trump meats, wine, or water products for sale, and he's under investigation for so many other miss-claims! When he was loaned money just to pay bills, the bankers had to "give him an allowance" because of his squandering of money! Please go read up on your hero! I'll take Hillary's shady past over Trump's anytime! ;-/

Hillary is an entitled elitist who believes that she knows better than the common people...she is a known quantity with high unfavorables regarding trustworthiness and likeability. It doesn't matter if her bleeding heart is in the right place...her ends do not justify the manipulative means.

Dude her resume is filled with lies, corruption, and failure I wouldn't hire her to mow my damn lawn.

Funny I keep hearing this BS, but they can't come up with anything concrete! It's all "thought crimes" in your freakin' head! :bs1: :bsflag: :boohoo: :dunno:

Can't come up with anything....sorta the way her fellow liberal Senator was asked to name a Hillary accomplishment, gave up and used google, and STILL couldn't name one.

:p

Dude her resume is filled with lies, corruption, and failure I wouldn't hire her to mow my damn lawn.

Funny I keep hearing this BS, but they can't come up with anything concrete! It's all "thought crimes" in your freakin' head! :bs1: :bsflag: :boohoo: :dunno:

Can't come up with anything....sorta the way her fellow liberal Senator was asked to name a Hillary accomplishment, gave up and used google, and STILL couldn't name one.

:p

I'm sure she's accomplished and done more than you and other detractors! Simple jealousy is written all over their faces! If she isn't qualified, I don't know who is; esp. with a choice between her and that weasel Trump! ;-/

What you talkin' about Willis?

Whitewater alone produced 15 convictions (that's is what I remember) on over 40 crimes. A draft indictment was prepared for Mrs. Tuzla Clinton but it was decided she was too big to jail. I suppose you believe that all Capone ever did was tax dodge.

Whitewater alone produced 15 convictions (that's is what I remember) on over 40 crimes. A draft indictment was prepared for Mrs. Tuzla Clinton but it was decided she was too big to jail. I suppose you believe that all Capone ever did was tax dodge.

You want to come up with something in this current century? You're freakin' desperate obviously! All that BS has been investigated to death and the Republicans still got nothing! This email crap has been going on for years along with Benghazi; ya still got squat! Grow up one day why don't you? You guys are like bullies on a playground! One of these days when you actually have something, people will yawn and say "we've heard it before!" Get over yourselves! ;-/

Did she lie about ducking sniper fire? Yes she did, eat it.

That's indictable in what country idiot? You sound so foolish after all the lies of Trump has spewed; nothing's real that comes out of his mouth! I'm not making excuses, just stating a fact! I'd rather have someone qualified over a inveterate and pathological liar like Trump! :argue: :9: :ahole-1:

Last edited:
So I guess that means you would trust Trump's tweety fingers?

Look if Hillary Clinton broke protocol so did Colin Powell and Condi Rice. The FBI has already cleared Hillary Clinton of any criminal wrong-doing. Like Colin Powell, these emails were marked classified by inter agencies within the state department long after she received them. Staff issues, you bet. In both cases State department staff was sending out emails to the private servers of Hillary Clinton and Colin Powell.

Yeah, maybe HRC is just an evil bitch, but that doesnt strike me as plausible given the Brock events nor in how many average people from across the country believe in her deeply. Were she as nasty in her heart of hearts as she is on the surface so often, these people would sense that and steer clear and they obviously have not.

At the very least she has demonstrated that she is incompetent with national intelligence and is therefore unfit to hold the office of POTUS. And growing thousands are beginning to realize this every day.

So you want us to "trust" Trump's tweety fingers? Look--Colin Powell and Condi Rice also broke state department protocol as they received classified documents on their private email accounts. Just like Hillary Clinton, staffers at the State department were sending them State documents to their private email servers. Just like HIllary Clinton, some of those documents were classified by intra agencies within the State Department long after they received them. The FBI has already stated that they found no criminal wrong doing. So no charges will be made. As far as the hand slapping, there are many hands to be slapped, not just Hillary Clinton's.
Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts
CNN Reports FBI Has Found ‘No Criminal Wrongdoing’ in Hillary Clinton Email ‘Investigation’

So if you're going to paint this, paint it with a broad brush. I imagine this kind of stuff goes on all the time with government officials receiving information in our technology age, that really shouldn't be sent to a private email server. Are they going to fix it? Who knows.

12darcy-hillaryjpg-a9c0699bbcc242ff.jpg

Last edited:

That's indictable in what country idiot? You sound so foolish after all the lies of Trump has spewed; nothing's real that comes out of his mouth! I'm not making excuses, just stating a fact! I'd rather have someone qualified over a inveterate and pathological liar like Trump! :argue: :9: :ahole-1:

Calm yourself lib.

Calm yourself lib.

I don't have to be a lib to be frustrated with less than intelligent conversation! ;-/

Calm yourself lib.

I don't have to be a lib to be frustrated with less than intelligent conversation! ;-/

Blah blah look Hillary will never be president and I'll always be smarter than you live with that.

You want to come up with something in this current century? You're freakin' desperate obviously! All that BS has been investigated to death and the Republicans still got nothing! This email crap has been going on for years along with Benghazi; ya still got squat! Grow up one day why don't you? You guys are like bullies on a playground! One of these days when you actually have something, people will yawn and say "we've heard it before!" Get over yourselves! ;-/

So Mrs. Tuzla hasn't committed a felony in the last day or so, so we should just forget her record of lying. Kinda like the "what have you done for me lately" defense. Pathetic but in reality that is all you got.

Take any of the links in my signature line and defend Mrs. Tuzla. Go ahead it should be very entertaining.

I don't think hillary sees doing what see sees as necessary as a means to an end to benefit anyone but herself. as you indicate she's widely known to be an outright bitch for no reason to people that work for her.

Beware the guy that's rude to the waiter and all that, which is something I've found to be true in life. People that are rude to people because they can be are assholes to the core that slap that smile on to get what they want from people.

I've been watching her for too long, seen too much duplicity and outright BS to think she is anything but a giant facade put up for the benefit of her own avaricious goals, but kudos for attempting to better understand her. I've given up, as I feel I already do, and the conclusions are not good....

Hillary? a facade?? haha well, now that you mention it, there is a new favorite in the Clinton Library,...

IMG_2412.jpg
IMG_2412.jpg

IMG_2413.jpg

Forum List

Back