In Bernie's MN rally, chants of "lock him up"

Bernie's been getting tons more that Trump at his rallies since...forever.

The media only started talking about Bernie's rally numbers weeks after they did Trump's.

But he's been surpassing Trump's rallies from the beginning.

The corporate media does not like Bernie. And they reflect that in their coverage, or lack thereof, of him.

They didn't now, and they still don't.
I'll shoot 10 under out at East lake before sanders is the dem nominee.

I don’t know...you see this through and through that movement. The desperate desire to imitate and coopt.
And they feel so clever it’s embarrassing to watch.

Electrolytes.jpg

The media only started talking about Bernie's rally numbers weeks after they did Trump's.

The corporate media does not like Bernie. And they reflect that in their coverage, or lack thereof, of him.

Reminded of Castenada's "A Separate Reality"

The irony.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

I'll shoot 10 under out at East lake before sanders is the dem nominee.
What would be the reason for that, in your estimation?

Only radical loonbat socilialists like him.

Why is he dwarfing everyone in fundraising? Including the mango menace boyking Trump.

Why is he dwarfing everyone in fundraising? Including the mango menace boyking Trump.

LOL Check your math

LOL Check your math
Must be nice living in a fantasy world, rightwing bubble.

You sure about that? Orange man brought in a major haul when libs voted on impeachment inquiry.

my friends, America in 2019 now agrees with Bernie in 1970. he didnt change, the country changed.

thank you Bernie for showing us the light!

THANK YOU BERNIE! THANK YOU BERNIE! THANK YOU BERNIE! THANK YOU BERNIE! THANK YOU BERNIE!

LOL Check your math
Must be nice living in a fantasy world, rightwing bubble.

You must suck at math to think that Bernie out-raised Trump.

Steve Ross alone has raised more for Trump in one event than Bernie. Don't worry, Bernie get's another nice vacation house for dropping out -- again

Really? They spent $19 bucks on parking..

While both the president’s defenders and critics have settled on the phrase “quid pro quo” to describe President Donald Trump’s dealings with Ukraine, some former federal prosecutors have an even simpler description for it: extortion.

Federal law makes it a crime for an official to demand or threaten another party to obtain something of value — a definition that appears to cover Trump’s decision to withhold hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid to the country unless its leader agreed to launch investigations advantageous to Trump’s reelection efforts.

The relevant law is known as the Hobbs Act, said Danya Perry, a former prosecutor in the U.S. Attorney’s office in New York City. Its definition of “extortion” includes obtaining property using “threatened force, violence, or fear, or under color of official right,” meaning using one’s official capacity. The crime is punishable by up to 20 years in prison.

Lock him up!

Forum List

Back