In America???

Let me tell you something you future Tim McVeighs.

Your asses will be hunted down and you will spend the rest of your lives in prison.

Dont let yourself be talked into this hate of your own countrymen.

why are you defending this piece of shit con man who is filled with religious hate?

Why are you pretending that the incompetent in the White House is not responsible for the policy that resulted in the mess in the Middle East...

This guy:

a. A dolt in charge of American foreign policy who decided to make nice with homicidal psychopaths.

b. A dim-wit who watched one nation or another behave in a sociopolitical manner, yet failed to learn from same.

c. A fool of the same party that caused, facilitated Islamofascism in 1979.

d. A moron who ignored hardening the embassies and consulates in nations with no love for the United States, and which are undergoing upheavals.

e. A pretend commander in chief with a string of foreign policy failures....

Did you mention the arrest for making Angel dust?

We have a drug dealing, convicted fraudster who the extreme right are masturbating themselves to death over because he effectively caused the deaths of US citizens in some political money grabbing scheme.

I hope they enjoy their stupidity.
Being arrested for use of drugs that the US Gov't ships in doesn't nullify your Constitutional Rights.
Actually, it does; you can't vote or own a fire arm among other things. :cool:

Your party ignored for months the warnings of our top terror advisors which resulted in the death of thousands of Americans on our own soil.

This is NOT a result of anything obama has done you lying sacks of shit

Your party ignored for months the warnings of our top terror advisors which resulted in the death of thousands of Americans on our own soil.

This is NOT a result of anything obama has done you lying sacks of shit

You mean the same warnings that Clinton ignored after the embassy bombings in Africa?

If not this movie, which is which was put out in June it would have been something else Ayman al-Zawahiri and others are taking revenge for Obama drone killings of their leaders to blame all this on some stupid movie is just another way for Obama to shift blame away from himself...Ok kill the leaders but be prepared to deal with what comes after we don’t leave our people un protected. If this were Bush all we'd be hearing is it's Bush's fault, now it's some stupid movie maker

This piece of shit human being is a criminal who tricked people into doing something that is now going to distroy their lives.

you fucking idiots defend him for poltical purposes.

your fucking sick

Did you mention the arrest for making Angel dust?

We have a drug dealing, convicted fraudster who the extreme right are masturbating themselves to death over because he effectively caused the deaths of US citizens in some political money grabbing scheme.

I hope they enjoy their stupidity.

1. "Well..perhaps this; "Nakoula was also told he could not have any access to the Internet "without the prior approval of the probation officer."

Does anyone believe that this is the reason for the investigation?"

My bad.....I should have said 'Anybody with a functioning brain."

2. "...because he effectively caused the deaths of US citizens..."

So, you are unable to use the following in your calculations, as to who is ultimately at fault:

a. A dolt in charge of American foreign policy who decided to make nice with homicidal psychopaths.

b. A dim-wit who watched one nation or another behave in a sociopolitical manner, yet failed to learn from same.

c. A fool of the same party that caused, facilitated Islamofascism in 1979.

d. A moron who ignored hardening the embassies and consulates in nations with no love for the United States, and which are undergoing upheavals.

e. A pretend commander in chief with a string of foreign policy failures....

But, in your wisdom, you've decided that this no-power dunce minor criminal is responsible for " the deaths of US citizens"....rather than the empty suit in charge???

...is that correct?

'Cause if it is....that would make you an even bigger fool.

Or the previous administration who kept a murdering dictator in power ?
The problems are not much to do with one hate filled, crappy film making idiot, and a lot more to do with US foreign policy since WWII.

Well...you're moving in the right direction.

Let me advance this argument: 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
Look closely....the only bush there is in the landscaping.

Let me tell you something you future Tim McVeighs.

Your asses will be hunted down and you will spend the rest of your lives in prison.

Dont let yourself be talked into this hate of your own countrymen.

Democrats.

Hate of their own countrymen:

* Obama: “They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”
** Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”
** Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
** Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”
** Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.“
** Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat”
** Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”
** Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish your enemies.”
** Obama to democrats: “I’m itching for a fight.”
Who said that? - Atlas Shrugs

Now here you are defending a piece of shit human being who in fomenting religious war

gee now your defending this guy after he tricked the actors into being in a film that he later altered in such a way that the actors will now have to fear for their very lives until they die.

Your a real idiot pc
How did he trick the actors? :confused:

Those were actors???

Hey now don't lie to me I actually watched part of that pathetic film.
I don't see how anyone could stand to watch the entire thing.
All I could find is that 10 minute "trailer". I'm beginning to think there never was a full length movie, at least I haven't found it. Yet.

And it cost $5 million dollars to make? Looks more like $500 dollars! :D

9 months into his term.

The terror experts were tossed out when they tried to talk to Bush about it

Forum List

Back