Russia, Iran, and China on the side of Hamas

Two-thirds of American college students who knew about Hamas’s Oct. 7 attack on Israel said they view it as an act of terrorism, while only 12 percent said it was a “justified act of resistance,” according to a Generation Lab flash poll of 978 two- and four-year college students taken days after the attack, NBC News reported.

I dont know about that:

"According to a Harvard/Harris poll, 51 percent of Americans ages 18–24 believe Hamas was justified in its brutal terrorist attacks on innocent Israeli citizens on October 7.

I read that statistic at a time where I thought I’d lost the capacity to be shocked. For weeks, I’ve seen the clips and read the firsthand stories documenting Hamas’s atrocities: burned bodies, decapitated babies, raped women, children tied together with their parents, mutilated corpses. I’d seen the rallies on elite campuses celebrating Hamas’s murderous cause, the faculty letters excusing the terrorists. I thought I had grasped the extent of the moral rot. I thought I had seen the bottom.

But I hadn’t."

I dont know about that:

"According to a Harvard/Harris poll, 51 percent of Americans ages 18–24 believe Hamas was justified in its brutal terrorist attacks on innocent Israeli citizens on October 7.
I read that statistic at a time where I thought I’d lost the capacity to be shocked. For weeks, I’ve seen the clips and read the firsthand stories documenting Hamas’s atrocities: burned bodies, decapitated babies, raped women, children tied together with their parents, mutilated corpses. I’d seen the rallies on elite campuses celebrating Hamas’s murderous cause, the faculty letters excusing the terrorists. I thought I had grasped the extent of the moral rot. I thought I had seen the bottom. But I hadn’t."
I call bullshit on that poll. Here is a CNN poll that shows 50% strongly support for Israel, with 20% somewhat supportive.
Hamas might get 30% . Part of the problem is that most people do not support bombing women and children, period.
Kill the terrorists, not the women and kids.

You lovers of Nazi ( !!! ) Israel were warned and repeatedly told .
Anybody not seeing the shift is geo politically stupid .
If some of you want to equate savvy analysis and accurate forecasting with a blind love of Dear Uncle Voldya , you simply underline your childishness .

Russia and China could wreak havoc on the US economy in hours if they started dumping bonds, no need for expensive aircraft carriers that can be sunk easily, yet they dont.

Could be all sides are in on the charade like during the fake cold war ( The USA built the Soviet war machine basically). Catherine Fitts says we have a "Central Banking Warfare" economy which means that we need wars to stay economically viable; ditto for the other countries.

Forum List

Back