In a referendum on US government, what questions would you want to see?

Which would you vote for

• Total voters
You and I agree that the world's best form of government - the Constitutional Republic of the USA - has been broken by unscrupulous men. What makes you believe that unscrupulous men won't destroy your hypothetical system of governance? Who is so trustworthy and morally perfect as to uphold the perfect ideals that define your system?
I trust MYSELF to be a man who wants justice and not power, and I understand very well what ALLOWS the men of power to manipulate society and control politicians and therefor how to avoid it. those are the things I talk about in my speeches.

I'm sure your intentions are noble and that you live by a high code of ethics. So are my intentions noble and so do I live by a high code of ethics. And yet we disagree on many things (and agree on many others). Now if we look at the fact that there are tens of thousands of other individuals in America that have good intentions and high moral standards then we're left with a real dilemma (especially if no two agree 100% of the time).

Our founding fathers had the highest goals in mind for this nation. Their intentions were stellar and their codes of ethics were matched by none and yet we see ourselves in the mess we're in. That brings me back to my earlier point that no government of any kind is immune to corruption and human manipulation.
1. Then I do not believe we disagree on ANYTHING at the core level, what we disagree on is the understanding of each other. name one thing you think we disagree on?
2. I will upload the short speech I made couple days ago about preventing corruption, maybe you can understand it better than text.

I'm radical? haha. Your idea that we can force an entire world to accept your plan is NOT radical? haha again.

I've listened to some of your speeches. Some of your ideas are good ones but I find your goals to be untenable. The fact that you just can't get through to all of those ignorant "masses" proves my earlier point that mankind can't fix mankind. I would love to bludgeon the ignorant masses with the truth as well but I've tried and they just can't be reached.

So good luck.
Maybe you can suggest an alternative, but conditions necessary for society to be willing to accept changes can and will be created.

I agree that a change-is-a-comin'. Sooner or later the camel's back will be broken and the collapse will create a vacuum. It's anyone's guess what will swoop in to fill the void but I'm guessing that there is a group of powerful, conscienceless, thirsty folks who are forcing the demise of America so that they can rapidly fill the void.

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.
Franklin D. Roosevelt
In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way. - Franklin D. Roosevelt at BrainyQuote

And they warned us ALL to be on guard for such people and not elect them...and if they did get elected? To judge them on their actions and shed them when they got out of line, especially when it came to following the Constitution, safeguarding the liberty of the people.
Just like you "sheded" Bill Clinton, Bush and Obama

You are all WRONG, I am RIGHT:
Hardly anyone listens to my speeches, because you are all afraid of the truth like worms are afraid of light, and so one of the two things is true: either 1. I am insane, or 2. you are all wrong - WE CAN FIND OUT which is true by simply answering each others questions, what I saw on first page so far is all blind statements, so let me ask you some questions and see if you can answer them, and I dare any of YOU to ask me questions, and THERE IS A DIFFERENCE between questions and insults in a form of questions.

1. You believe in preserving your nation/borders - what makes you so excited to believe that you are more special than other nations, is it your genius population of fit, hard working citizens?
2. You do hate wars, can you tell me your simple/clear plan to prevent wars that are all initiated by international bankers to serve their interests?
3. How will you prevent a civil war that is eventually coming our way in America, where groups such as Nation of Islam and white supremacists are encouraged to exist and are already asking for separate lands and secession of states? are you OK with America breaking up into states and then smaller counties like Waco Texas and Washington DC?

That is all for now, I do not expect any answers from you, because you are living in a hypocritical world of illusions.

[MENTION=42689]The2ndAmendment[/MENTION]

1) Historical evidence.
2) no way to prevent wars other than repentance. Wars will continue to happen. It's human nature.
3) Inevitable. Best we can hope for is delaying civil war for several more generations.

But you're right. I'm wrong. Clearly the only way to fix our nation is to abandoned the Republic, due process, and every principle of justice so the scary jews wont get us.

I'm radical? haha. Your idea that we can force an entire world to accept your plan is NOT radical? haha again.

I've listened to some of your speeches. Some of your ideas are good ones but I find your goals to be untenable. The fact that you just can't get through to all of those ignorant "masses" proves my earlier point that mankind can't fix mankind. I would love to bludgeon the ignorant masses with the truth as well but I've tried and they just can't be reached.

So good luck.
Maybe you can suggest an alternative, but conditions necessary for society to be willing to accept changes can and will be created.

I agree that a change-is-a-comin'. Sooner or later the camel's back will be broken and the collapse will create a vacuum. It's anyone's guess what will swoop in to fill the void but I'm guessing that there is a group of powerful, conscienceless, thirsty folks who are forcing the demise of America so that they can rapidly fill the void.

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.
Franklin D. Roosevelt
In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way. - Franklin D. Roosevelt at BrainyQuote
If people like you and me will not have enough determination to take charge NOW, then they will find some new “revolutionaries” for the nation: are you aware that Lenin's friend, Joseph Stalin was presented to the world as a bank robber, who robbed banks to fund his revolution, and so people loved him. But if you do a little bit of your own research, you will find out that they were BACKED by international bankers. LOOK at the latest puppet in Ukraine - ONE of international bankers - unelected, but invited to the white house, as a legitimate leader of the democratic world.

[ame=http://youtu.be/g-iZCKhheW8]Liberating Humanity - How to Prevent Government Corruption - YouTube[/ame]

You are all WRONG, I am RIGHT:
Hardly anyone listens to my speeches, because you are all afraid of the truth like worms are afraid of light, and so one of the two things is true: either 1. I am insane, or 2. you are all wrong - WE CAN FIND OUT which is true by simply answering each others questions, what I saw on first page so far is all blind statements, so let me ask you some questions and see if you can answer them, and I dare any of YOU to ask me questions, and THERE IS A DIFFERENCE between questions and insults in a form of questions.

1. You believe in preserving your nation/borders - what makes you so excited to believe that you are more special than other nations, is it your genius population of fit, hard working citizens?
2. You do hate wars, can you tell me your simple/clear plan to prevent wars that are all initiated by international bankers to serve their interests?
3. How will you prevent a civil war that is eventually coming our way in America, where groups such as Nation of Islam and white supremacists are encouraged to exist and are already asking for separate lands and secession of states? are you OK with America breaking up into states and then smaller counties like Waco Texas and Washington DC?

That is all for now, I do not expect any answers from you, because you are living in a hypocritical world of illusions.

[MENTION=42689]The2ndAmendment[/MENTION]

1) Historical evidence.
2) no way to prevent wars other than repentance. Wars will continue to happen. It's human nature.
3) Inevitable. Best we can hope for is delaying civil war for several more generations.

But you're right. I'm wrong. Clearly the only way to fix our nation is to abandoned the Republic, due process, and every principle of justice so the scary jews wont get us.
1. "Historical evidence makes you special"
2/3 "war is inevitable yet you are still here for some mysterious reasons"
And those reasons must be to put words in people's mouths like you try to do with your "scary Jews"

So that's IT? "historical evidence" and "wars and corruption are inevitable" is the best anyone here could do? thread abandoned.... so what is our point on this board then? to become popular and get a TV or radio show? become a columnist or a politician? create an organization and collect some donations for Benghazi truth movement?

Still doesn't explain WHY Blue States are deficient...taxing the holy fuck out of their people...their people leaving in droves, getting farther behind and then making MORE tax threats to make up the deficiency and Red States by-and-large having SURPLUSES with good practice/policies that favour businesses...and YOU sit here and tell us they are stealing from Blue States? Really? YOU want to stick to that idiocy?

Good lord you're fucking stupid, and partisan to boot.:eusa_hand:

It's not that they are leaving turd, it's that business in Red States are trying to lure them away because they can't find intelligent life in Red States. If Republicans in Red States had the "skill sets" to do anything productive, do you really think business would still want immigrants with degrees and governors would want liberals from Blue States? Of course not.

Even the obvious things need to be pounded into these thick skulls. No wonder they can't learn.

This is why you and they FAIL deany...YOU are delusional to the nth degree. The people escaping are smart...and coming to smart people that are fiscally sound.

YOU are a looney-tune. A cartoon...that needs to be laughed at.:cuckoo:

Yea, escaping from where the money, the educated and the businesses are? So that's the Red States plan? Get people from failing states? Or lure people from successful to the failed states? Which make more sense? Think about it unlearnable.

Even slapped across the face with the truth, they still can't see it.

It's not that they are leaving turd, it's that business in Red States are trying to lure them away because they can't find intelligent life in Red States. If Republicans in Red States had the "skill sets" to do anything productive, do you really think business would still want immigrants with degrees and governors would want liberals from Blue States? Of course not.

Even the obvious things need to be pounded into these thick skulls. No wonder they can't learn.

This is why you and they FAIL deany...YOU are delusional to the nth degree. The people escaping are smart...and coming to smart people that are fiscally sound.

YOU are a looney-tune. A cartoon...that needs to be laughed at.:cuckoo:

Yea, escaping from where the money, the educated and the businesses are? So that's the Red States plan? Get people from failing states? Or lure people from successful to the failed states? Which make more sense? Think about it unlearnable.

Even slapped across the face with the truth, they still can't see it.

Last time I looked. RED STATES had surpluses. And they didn't STEAL like BLUE STATE Politicians.

FAIL...again:eusa_hand:

IDIOT

Forum List

Back