In a referendum on US government, what questions would you want to see?

Which would you vote for

• Total voters

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I am planning to invite myself into one of the establishment media networks with a few American heroes backing me, and demand a referendum on the despot US system. What questions would you like to see on such a referendum? please advise.

Perhaps:
1. US government system
2. New World Government as described:

New World Government:
- No interest on people's money
- All democratic elections must include “against” option
- Every citizen of the world over the age of 50 receives a modest retirement paid by their nation's government
- Politicians can not live behind gated communities
- Property taxes must never rise
- People on public assistance prohibited from having more than 2 children (lawless Island exception)

Fuck a new word government, because they will surely fuck all of us!

If your on public assistance - add two children, and you have 4, on public assistance!

The sovereignty of the USA should be defended to the last man!

Stupidest poll I have ever seen! :eusa_pray:

I want to see a US Government as envisioned by the founding fathers. A Constitutional Republic. A sovereign nation with a strong sense of unity based on the history of this nation and a total understanding as to why it was formed in the first place. A nation with strict rules for entry and ultimate citizenship with a sealed, protected border. A nation built upon strong moral principles shared by the founders. A self-sustaining nation with a powerful military and an equally powerful economy. A good and charitable nation that would shine as a beacon and an example to the rest of the world.

Fuck a new word government, because they will surely fuck all of us!

If your on public assistance - add two children, and you have 4, on public assistance!

Stupidest poll I have ever seen! :eusa_pray:

Sooner or later a One World Government would fall into the hands of unscrupulous despots with nothing on their mind but a lust for power and absolute control. Power corrupts -- absolute power corrupts absolutely. It would be a matter of time that a handful of men would manipulate their way into power using the allure of money and prestige.

the US gov needs some work, but this nwo thing is bonkers

No interest on people's money so you never earn intrest?
- All democratic elections must include “against” option ok, that's cool
- Every citizen of the world over the age of 50 receives a modest retirement paid by their nation's government its nwo or nations, not both. aside from that, that's dumb, since the idea has already failed
- Politicians can not live behind gated communities this is a crybabies cry.
- Property taxes must never rise hows about it goes away
- People on public assistance prohibited from having more than 2 children (lawless Island exception) ok, good luck enforcing that

With Israel flag if necessary...

Stop taking money from hard working liberals in Blue States and propping up failed Republican economic policies in Red States.

How does one invite themselves onto a network? Good luck with that.

How do you propose to get a referendum on US government when the Constitution doesn't allow it?

Stop taking money from hard working liberals in Blue States and propping up failed Republican economic policies in Red States.
You mean the very same RED States that are working better than the Blue ones...you know deany? The states with budget surpluses? I guess in your sick-twisted demented world they STOLE IT and owe the failing Blue states for what they voted for themselves and will demand bailing out from RED states for their failures?

Right?

IDIOT:eusa_hand:

I am planning to invite myself into one of the establishment media networks with a few American heroes backing me, and demand a referendum on the despot US system. What questions would you like to see on such a referendum? please advise.

Perhaps:
1. US government system
2. New World Government as described:

New World Government:
- No interest on people's money
- All democratic elections must include “against” option
- Every citizen of the world over the age of 50 receives a modest retirement paid by their nation's government
- Politicians can not live behind gated communities
- Property taxes must never rise
- People on public assistance prohibited from having more than 2 children (lawless Island exception)

I would add end the corporate pull on our government. Corporations and government must be kept separate with the exception of fair regulation.

Neither choice is an option for me. The present system has been so bastardized far and away from the Constitution, the Founders wouldn't recognize it and hold us all in distain for not maintaining what they gave us. As for the 'New plan'? In a pig's fucking eye.

OP? Stow it. There can be no such 'Referendum' only as Article 5 states:

The Congress, whenever two thirds of both houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose amendments to this Constitution, or, on the application of the legislatures of two thirds of the several states, shall call a convention for proposing amendments, which, in either case, shall be valid to all intents and purposes, also as part of this Constitution, when ratified by the legislatures of three fourths of the several states, or by conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other mode of ratification may be proposed by the Congress; provided that no amendment which may be made prior to the year one thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any manner affect the first and fourth clauses in the ninth section of the first article; and that no state, without its consent, shall be deprived of its equal suffrage in the Senate.

Clown.

Forum List

Back