In a perfect world for Democrats and Liberals.....

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I would never have to work yet I'd still get paid
I would take from hard working real American's and give to the lazy, careless lower class
I would never hold anyone personally accountable for anything...it's always the system or someone else's fault
I would have no borders
I would want low grade humans from all over the world to come to the US on an all expenses paid vacation...FOR LIFE!
There would be no religion...we're way too smart for that
No Christmas as it was founded on religion
No Thanksgiving as it was founded on a massacre
I would not allow real American's to act proud...it may make foreigners uncomfortable
I could marry someone with matching genitals
I could be born with a penis but refuse to be a man
I could have a penis and pee next to a 13 year old female
I would have an anything and everything goes society...law and order is over-rated
I would not have any Republican's...(oh wait, that won't work...how would we get paid)

Lets have some fun here....Help me continue to build the list.

Even people with vaginas do not pee next to a 13 year old with a vagina...Where do you people come from, vertical urinals?

Even people with vaginas do not pee next to a 13 year old with a vagina...Where do you people come from, vertical urinals?
as a liberal, I just hope to see the day when all public buildings have five choices for restrooms and we all just use the restroom that is suitable for the gender I feel for that day.

as a liberal, I just hope to see the day when all public buildings have five choices for restrooms and we all just use the restroom that is suitable for the gender I feel for that day.
I'm looking forward to diapers again..

I would take from hard working real American's and give to the lazy, careless lower class
I would never hold anyone personally accountable for anything...it's always the system or someone else's fault
I would have no borders
I would want low grade humans from all over the world to come to the US on an all expenses paid vacation...FOR LIFE!
I would not allow real American's to act proud...it may make foreigners uncomfortable
I would have an anything and everything goes society...law and order is over-rated
I would not have any Republican's...(oh wait, that won't work...how would we get paid)

You think you earned all your own money? Obama already told, you didn't do it. He, since Obama thinks he is the whole US government, did it. Anything you ma be proud of, you didn't do it, he did.

Of course, any place you screwed up is entirely your responsibility so stop blaming him.

im looking foreward to the day when I can grab anyone's vagina without the hot white woman having a cow,,and instead, she says,,thank you, that felt great, can you please feel my vagina again?

im looking foreward to the day when I can grab anyone's vagina without the hot white woman having a cow,,and instead, she says,,thank you, that felt great, can you please feel my vagina again?
Depends how much money you have whether or not they scream and slap or have you dig deeper..

What the hell?

There are 62 different genders, we need 62 different restrooms!

Simultaneously though, gender doesn't exist, so we don't need no toilet paper!

I would have no borders

How about freedom to mandate through govt what people have free choice of, while penalizing those who don't comply!

Legalizing drugs while regulating guns, Insisting only police should have guns while complaining police abuse authority and can't be trusted with guns.

Demanding separation of church from state while forcing faith based beliefs as long as they are masked as secular and pushed through govt to make this law for everyone!

Refusing to punish mentally ill, and demanding health care for all, while rejecting Christian spiritual healing that has cured both physical and mental illness for free.

Defending equal rights for less than 4% of the population, but when laws require systemic change, insisting that other people absorb that cost and responsibility.

Teaching global warming as settled science,
Gender as fluid, and anyone who disagrees as a close-minded intolerant bigot who refuses to embrace diversity of beliefs and free thought!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back