In a firm voice

I've already fought my war. You might take one on yourself though.
Fly a desk did you?

101st Airborne Division, C Company, 2nd Bn. 502nd Infantry to be precise. And you?
Not an answer, what was you rank ?
During what years.
My dad was a lifer in the Corp.
When I came of age 1977 there was no reason for me to join , besides it was all volunteer by then.
Did take the ASVAB
Got a scholarship instead.

I rest my case. You preach but served not. Even were I just a private, I would outrank you. You're pathetic. One cannot ride on the coattails and service record of one's father.
Talking out your ass I made no comparison between my life and my father's.
Why do you keep dodging the question of your rank?
Also asshat military ranking is only meaningful in the context of the branch served in.
Of all the wanna be soldiers on this site you are the king.
Hossfly is imo the only real soldier in the bunch.
He has and deserves my respect .
You do not.

That's fine with me because I certainly have no respect for someone who wants to ride on another's service record as you do. Are you writing a book or something or are you just obsessed with war stories like some little kid? I was not trying to impress you with my military background, actually I was trying to avoid commenting on it. You're the one brought it up in the first place.

I
No, I just happen to travel a bit and have witnessed the change in the country over the years.
I've traveled lots (world wide)
I've seen the country change too mostly for the better.
The south has and always will be slow to change much to it's detriment.

You mentioned Georgia. Well, Atlanta is an international hub and the location of a lot of national and international companies. Mobile, Alabama is a nationally touted shipbuilding center as is New Orleans, La. Pascagoula, Ms. is home to a lot of the Navy's shipbuilding and a lot of companies such as Northrop. Houston, TX is home to a great many Hispanics as is San Antonio, Tx. San Antonio is home to a lot of servicemen and women from all over the United States. Huntsville, Al is home to the US Army's STRATCOM, the Army's missile program and was the genesis for NASA. Houston hosts an arm of NASA. Miami is multicultural and home to a lot of Cuban Americans. There is no South, Jake. There is only America.
Wow a travel log from the fifties!
Industry is not an accurate gage of societal problems.
If that were true than China would be fucking Disneyland.

Well, your view of the South appears to be something you might have seen from a 1950's movie. Just trying to engage you on your intelligence level.
False I was in Atlanta last year.
But you keep grasping at straws , if it helps.

As long as you keep talking out your ass.

Obama brought the military back home. He let Iraq and Afghanistan turn into terrorist havens. Never did do anything for Syria. Ruined Libya and Egypt with his meddling.
Ah yes, another true 'Conservative' that ignores the American blood on Gadafi's hands. I am very glad we had a hand in his demise.

Then you must also be proud that Libya is now a haven for ISIS.
The south is a haven for the neo Nazis and the clan.
You don't seem to be worried about that and it's one hell of a lot closer than Libya.
I see you are totally ignorant about what happens down here. Let's start with Chicago. How many minorities will be in your bunch?
As always false . My dad was Georgian and I have relatives oh still live there .
What the fuck do minorities have to do with it. .oh yeah not a fucking thing.
I live in south Carolina, we don't have riots here because we are taught to respect others. How did that work in Baltimore?

"Also asshat military ranking is only meaningful in the context of the branch served in."

So Says asshat. What the fuck does that mean?

the moron begins by saying the U S is leading the coalition to defeat Isil. He is now listing all the actions that experts tell us are achieving nothing.

Check your local listings for the fox business channel.
3d366dbddf9aa9a0a372b52164475e30.jpg.cf.jpg

Fly a desk did you?

101st Airborne Division, C Company, 2nd Bn. 502nd Infantry to be precise. And you?
During what years.
When I came of age 1977 there was no reason for me to join , besides it was all volunteer by then.
Did take the ASVAB

I rest my case. You preach but served not. Even were I just a private, I would outrank you. You're pathetic. One cannot ride on the coattails and service record of one's father.
Also asshat military ranking is only meaningful in the context of the branch served in.
You do not.

That's fine with me because I certainly have no respect for someone who wants to ride on another's service record as you do. Are you writing a book or something or are you just obsessed with war stories like some little kid? I was not trying to impress you with my military background, actually I was trying to avoid commenting on it. You're the one brought it up in the first place.
point out where I have indicated how I'm "riding my fathers coattails?"
as I have not ,what ever you post would be a lie .
the only reason I mentioned my dad's service was to point out I have more than a little experience with life in the military. The reference obviously went by you ,if your were not raised in the military as I was, you don't know jack shit.
as to your service I'm fairly certain you never saw combat .most likely you had a crush posting in a high risk area like Germany or some other out of the shit place.

During what years.
Did take the ASVAB

You do not.

the only reason I mentioned my dad's service was to point out I have more than a little experience with life in the military. The reference obviously went by you ,if your were not raised in the military as I was, you don't know jack shit.
as to your service I'm fairly certain you never saw combat .most likely you had a crush posting in a high risk area like Germany or some other out of the shit place.
Going to the nursery school on base is what I call real military cred.....yo.

the moron begins by saying the U S is leading the coalition to defeat Isil. He is now listing all the actions that experts tell us are achieving nothing.

Fox? Really?

Ah yes, another true 'Conservative' that ignores the American blood on Gadafi's hands. I am very glad we had a hand in his demise.

You don't seem to be worried about that and it's one hell of a lot closer than Libya.
I see you are totally ignorant about what happens down here. Let's start with Chicago. How many minorities will be in your bunch?
As always false . My dad was Georgian and I have relatives oh still live there .
I live in south Carolina, we don't have riots here because we are taught to respect others. How did that work in Baltimore?
really ?
South Carolina: Rebellion at Lamar
Monday, Mar. 16, 1970

It was called the Devil's Woodyard in the 18th century, when brawling lumberjacks settled there. Now called Lamar, the bleak little tobacco town of 1,350 in eastern South Carolina was convulsed last week in another kind of violence, an atavistic rebellion against the influx of black children to a predominantly white school.

As three buses carrying 32 black pupils pulled up in front of Lamar High School, a sullen group of 125 white men and women suddenly went wild. The 75 surprised state troopers on hand tried desperately to protect the children, as...

Fox? Really?
Can one of you assholes comment on the truth of what Obabble said? And then comment on the sec def testimony which contradicts the president's lies.

During what years.
Did take the ASVAB

You do not.

false assumption...
another flew a desk "solider" chimes in.

Fox? Really?
Can one of you assholes comment on the truth of what Obabble said? And then comment on the sec def testimony which contradicts the president's lies.
when the president said it, it was true and for the most part it still is.
the shit in san Bernardino was "inspired" by not planned or executed by isis..
being an ignorant fuck you can't see the difference.

You do not.

false assumption...
So what did you wind up doing, once you realized you could not hack the military? Your style suggests Walmart greeter.

Fox? Really?
You obviously didn't hear his speech.

really ?
Monday, Mar. 16, 1970

It was called the Devil's Woodyard in the 18th century, when brawling lumberjacks settled there. Now called Lamar, the bleak little tobacco town of 1,350 in eastern South Carolina was convulsed last week in another kind of violence, an atavistic rebellion against the influx of black children to a predominantly white school.

As three buses carrying 32 black pupils pulled up in front of Lamar High School, a sullen group of 125 white men and women suddenly went wild. The 75 surprised state troopers on hand tried desperately to protect the children, as...

45 years ago? Lol

You do not.

false assumption...
So what did you wind up doing, once you realized you could not hack the military? Your style suggests Walmart greeter.
still talking out your ass...
since I never joined up there was nothing to hack but then again growing up in the corps I knew exactly what I would be in for.
what did I end up doing, masters degree,world travel a career in show business.... best job ever.

Fox? Really?
You obviously didn't hear his speech.
again false .....I've no doubt what he said and what you "thought" he said are mutually exclusive.

really ?
Monday, Mar. 16, 1970

45 years ago? Lol
I can show more ..
quote Jknownothingwood " we don't have riots here"
you lied.

Forum List

Back