In a firm voice

Because the weak little mouse pussy doesn't know we have an Army. Neither does Jug Ears. They are trying to organize the world community a la Chicago style.
we've had the "army" over there for 15 years and changed nothing.
Obama brought the military back home. He let Iraq and Afghanistan turn into terrorist havens. Never did do anything for Syria. Ruined Libya and Egypt with his meddling.
Ah yes, another true 'Conservative' that ignores the American blood on Gadafi's hands. I am very glad we had a hand in his demise.

Then you must also be proud that Libya is now a haven for ISIS.
The south is a haven for the neo Nazis and the clan.
You don't seem to be worried about that and it's one hell of a lot closer than Libya.

Where is this "South" you are speaking of. There is no such place.

About as much as there is that it isn't.
You forgot to add (first it was always 97) 97% of 72 out some 10,000, and 191 (not 200) countries all aiming to gain financially from the scam. ;)
blindness to reality is a conservative disorder, you have no empirical evidence to back up your bullshit .
I'm not blind to believe Obama when he says global warming is more of a threat than issis. You are though.
Obama is right along with 99% of scientists
so are the 200 countries that agree with him.
Any actual proof of a scam?
False

All you guys do is deflect, deflect, deflect.
Obama brought the military back home. He let Iraq and Afghanistan turn into terrorist havens. Never did do anything for Syria. Ruined Libya and Egypt with his meddling.
Ah yes, another true 'Conservative' that ignores the American blood on Gadafi's hands. I am very glad we had a hand in his demise.

You don't seem to be worried about that and it's one hell of a lot closer than Libya.
Dening a factual comparison is the most chicken shit kind of deflecting.

Why yes, you senile old fart, you finally got something right. ISIS is far more of an idea than a political movement. It is definately not a nation. And, while it can kill up to a few dozen at a time, there just are not that many suicidal people outside of the Middle East. So, we have to take out the leaders everywhere they gain power, and be watchful for those few crazies that are in the civilized nations.

In the meantime, we will have far more killed with guns by our own crazies, than by those inspired by ISIS. From the Texas Towers, Oklahoma City, to Sandy Hook, our own crazies have a much greater kill record than does ISIS. The only major strike made by an outside terror group was the Twin Towers, and Bush allowed that by ignoring warnings from the intel agencies of many differant nations, including Russia. And then he allowed Bin Laden to go free for seven years. It took President Obama to set in motion the strike that served justice on Bin Laden.

Actually old Fart, George Bush never concerned himself with hunting down Bin Laden. Bush knew that would serve no material purpose. The use of drones to fire $2 million dollar missile in order to kill one or two leaders is highly ineffective and very expensive. All these ragheads do when you kill one leader is promote another little raghead. You actually need to kill all those guys that have the guns that are running around killing people.
When are you going to volunteer, tough guy?

I've already fought my war. You might take one on yourself though.
Fly a desk did you?

Says the Queen of denial.

Because the weak little mouse pussy doesn't know we have an Army. Neither does Jug Ears. They are trying to organize the world community a la Chicago style.

I see you are totally ignorant about what happens down here. Let's start with Chicago. How many minorities will be in your bunch?

LOL!! Answering your own posts now and totally without spell checking. You're really losing it.

Why yes, you senile old fart, you finally got something right. ISIS is far more of an idea than a political movement. It is definately not a nation. And, while it can kill up to a few dozen at a time, there just are not that many suicidal people outside of the Middle East. So, we have to take out the leaders everywhere they gain power, and be watchful for those few crazies that are in the civilized nations.

In the meantime, we will have far more killed with guns by our own crazies, than by those inspired by ISIS. From the Texas Towers, Oklahoma City, to Sandy Hook, our own crazies have a much greater kill record than does ISIS. The only major strike made by an outside terror group was the Twin Towers, and Bush allowed that by ignoring warnings from the intel agencies of many differant nations, including Russia. And then he allowed Bin Laden to go free for seven years. It took President Obama to set in motion the strike that served justice on Bin Laden.

Actually old Fart, George Bush never concerned himself with hunting down Bin Laden. Bush knew that would serve no material purpose. The use of drones to fire $2 million dollar missile in order to kill one or two leaders is highly ineffective and very expensive. All these ragheads do when you kill one leader is promote another little raghead. You actually need to kill all those guys that have the guns that are running around killing people.

Fly a desk did you?

101st Airborne Division, C Company, 2nd Bn. 502nd Infantry to be precise. And you?

No, I just happen to travel a bit and have witnessed the change in the country over the years.

I see you are totally ignorant about what happens down here. Let's start with Chicago. How many minorities will be in your bunch?
As always false . My dad was Georgian and I have relatives oh still live there .
What the fuck do minorities have to do with it. .oh yeah not a fucking thing.

LOL!! Answering your own posts now and totally without spell checking. You're really losing it.
Oh the spell Nazi ploy , and I'm losing it.?

No, I just happen to travel a bit and have witnessed the change in the country over the years.
I've traveled lots (world wide)
I've seen the country change too mostly for the better.
The south has and always will be slow to change much to it's detriment.

Fly a desk did you?

101st Airborne Division, C Company, 2nd Bn. 502nd Infantry to be precise. And you?
Not an answer, what was you rank ?
During what years.
My dad was a lifer in the Corp.
When I came of age 1977 there was no reason for me to join , besides it was all volunteer by then.
Did take the ASVAB
Got a scholarship instead.

You mentioned Georgia. Well, Atlanta is an international hub and the location of a lot of national and international companies. Mobile, Alabama is a nationally touted shipbuilding center as is New Orleans, La. Pascagoula, Ms. is home to a lot of the Navy's shipbuilding and a lot of companies such as Northrop. Houston, TX is home to a great many Hispanics as is San Antonio, Tx. San Antonio is home to a lot of servicemen and women from all over the United States. Huntsville, Al is home to the US Army's STRATCOM, the Army's missile program and was the genesis for NASA. Houston hosts an arm of NASA. Miami is multicultural and home to a lot of Cuban Americans. There is no South, Jake. There is only America.

Fly a desk did you?

During what years.
When I came of age 1977 there was no reason for me to join , besides it was all volunteer by then.
Did take the ASVAB

I rest my case. You preach but served not. Even were I just a private, I would outrank you. You're pathetic. One cannot ride on the coattails and service record of one's father.

I

You mentioned Georgia. Well, Atlanta is an international hub and the location of a lot of national and international companies. Mobile, Alabama is a nationally touted shipbuilding center as is New Orleans, La. Pascagoula, Ms. is home to a lot of the Navy's shipbuilding and a lot of companies such as Northrop. Houston, TX is home to a great many Hispanics as is San Antonio, Tx. San Antonio is home to a lot of servicemen and women from all over the United States. Huntsville, Al is home to the US Army's STRATCOM, the Army's missile program and was the genesis for NASA. Houston hosts an arm of NASA. Miami is multicultural and home to a lot of Cuban Americans. There is no South, Jake. There is only America.
Wow a travel log from the fifties!
Industry is not an accurate gage of societal problems.
If that were true than China would be fucking Disneyland.

I

Well, your view of the South appears to be something you might have seen from a 1950's movie. Just trying to engage you on your intelligence level.

Fly a desk did you?

During what years.
Did take the ASVAB

I rest my case. You preach but served not. Even were I just a private, I would outrank you. You're pathetic. One cannot ride on the coattails and service record of one's father.
Talking out your ass I made no comparison between my life and my father's.
Why do you keep dodging the question of your rank?
Also asshat military ranking is only meaningful in the context of the branch served in.
Of all the wanna be soldiers on this site you are the king.
Hossfly is imo the only real soldier in the bunch.
He has and deserves my respect .
You do not.

I

Well, your view of the South appears to be something you might have seen from a 1950's movie. Just trying to engage you on your intelligence level.
False I was in Atlanta last year.
But you keep grasping at straws , if it helps.

Forum List

Back