In 2023, The Democrats have essentially created a new immigrant city the size of Chicago!!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Imagine an enormous city with a population equal to Chicago filled with unknown, illegal immigrants needing every imaginable service we have, food, clothing, shelter, medicine, doctor care, education, transportation.....Yeah just THINK about that, don't pretend they aren't a problem because you don't see any in your neighborhood.

Imagine an enormous city with a population equal to Chicago filled with unknown, illegal immigrants needing every imaginable service we have, food, clothing, shelter, medicine, doctor care, education, transportation.....Yeah just THINK about that, don't pretend they aren't a problem because you don't see any in your neighborhood.

Blaming Democrats on a message board accomplishes what, exactly?

Educating the public with truth is not the same as blaming a group of people for everything you don't like.

One mans's "educating", is another man's complaining. DOn't be a hypocrite just because you dont agree with someone else's stance. many of you Leftists have spent a lot of time on here "educating" about Trump for example.

One mans's "educating", is another man's complaining.
Wrong. When history is not taught, it's educating. I don't blame all white people for what happened.

many of you Leftists have spent a lot of time on here "educating" about Trump for example.
For one I'm not a leftist.
I don't attempt to educate anyone about trump. I don't like him that be known. I offer opinions, although I'm starting to think I'm wasting my time doing so. You righties don't listen.

Wrong. When history is not taught, it's educating. I don't blame all white people for what happened.

For one I'm not a leftist.
I don't attempt to educate anyone about trump. I don't like him that be known. I offer opinions, although I'm starting to think I'm wasting my time doing so. You righties don't listen.
Hey retard, yeah you, without "colonizers" there would be no civilization. :spank:

Forum List

Back