SHOCK Poll: 51% of U.S. Muslims Want Sharia Law - 25% Okay With Violence Against Infidels

Isn't it marvelous how when the Islam Apologists of the Left can't defend Islam, they never fail to launch into all manner of absurd, fanciful projections.

Actually it's only you retards who purport to speak for Islam at all. "Quran says this". "Muslims do that".
Finger Boy here actually tried to tell us honor killing is an Islamic thing. I killed it. Honorably. He tried to tell us what Islam IS; I schooled his ass on what it ISN'T.

Bottom line, no you don't get to just make shit up out of nothing, and when you attempt to, you'll get called on it.

Deal with it.

You have a vivid imagination. You killed nothing. The bottom line is that Muslims practice honor killings. Whether other cultures do it is irrelevant.

It's "irrelevant" because it shoots the tires out of your clown car fake point?
Gonna throw another tantrum now?

As I said -- you posted a blatant fallacy, I killed it. Kablooie.
I'd have it stuffed and hang it on the mantle, but it wasn't exactly a challenge.
What you did......

.....was post a 3rd hand interpretation of the polling data, and then continue to try and reverse engineer your Islamiphobia into a 4th hand interpretation ( I use the term interpretation loosely) used to justify all manner of unsupported conclusions.

Beating up on you is pointless unless you're willing to understand the data you've posted. You deserve to get beaten up intellectually if you continue to regurgitate 4th hand spin that suits what you want to be true, as opposed to reality

???

I didn't post any polling data.
My bad.....I was talking about Bripat

In the immortal words of Rick Perry......"Oooops"

Isn't it marvelous how when the Islam Apologists of the Left can't defend Islam, they never fail to launch into all manner of absurd, fanciful projections.

Actually it's only you retards who purport to speak for Islam at all. "Quran says this". "Muslims do that".
Finger Boy here actually tried to tell us honor killing is an Islamic thing. I killed it. Honorably. He tried to tell us what Islam IS; I schooled his ass on what it ISN'T.

Bottom line, no you don't get to just make shit up out of nothing, and when you attempt to, you'll get called on it.

Deal with it.

You have a vivid imagination. You killed nothing. The bottom line is that Muslims practice honor killings. Whether other cultures do it is irrelevant.

I'd have it stuffed and hang it on the mantle, but it wasn't exactly a challenge.

Anyone reading this thread would conclude that you're the one having the hissy fits.

You killed nothing. You always claim victory when there isn't a shred of evidence to support it.

Not a "shred", no. Myriad historical examples, an explanation of its roots and purposes, noting and demonstrating that none of them relate in any way to religion, a quick look at how linear time works and a supporting link from a professor of religion, from what I recall off the top of my head -- all of which destroy your fallacy and all of which you ignored as inconvenient.

Done it before, will do it again. See, unfortunately going :lalala: doesn't make it go away. It just keeps you ignorant.

You're historical examples don't prove jack shit.

Deal with it.

Anyone reading this thread would conclude that you're the one having the hissy fits.

You killed nothing. You always claim victory when there isn't a shred of evidence to support it.

Not a "shred", no. Myriad historical examples, an explanation of its roots and purposes, noting and demonstrating that none of them relate in any way to religion, a quick look at how linear time works and a supporting link from a professor of religion, from what I recall off the top of my head -- all of which destroy your fallacy and all of which you ignored as inconvenient.

Done it before, will do it again. See, unfortunately going :lalala: doesn't make it go away. It just keeps you ignorant.

THEIR not supposed to. They're there to disprove your jack shit.
You're welcome. And learn to spell.

Deal with it.

What you did......

.....was post a 3rd hand interpretation of the polling data, and then continue to try and reverse engineer your Islamiphobia into a 4th hand interpretation ( I use the term interpretation loosely) used to justify all manner of unsupported conclusions.

Beating up on you is pointless unless you're willing to understand the data you've posted. You deserve to get beaten up intellectually if you continue to regurgitate 4th hand spin that suits what you want to be true, as opposed to reality

???

The interpretation of the data is first hand. Even you aren't denying that 16% of American Muslims strongly agree and 13% somewhat agree with the statement “It is legitimate to use violence to punish those who give offense to Islam by, for example, portraying the prophet Mohammed.”

In short, you're a lying idiot.

I don't know where you're getting this "THEIR" business. I don't see the word in anything I posted.

Apparently you suffer from delusions. That must be why you believe you scored a point of some kind.

Toxic can figure out who he's replying to and you see imaginary words that no one used.

Neither of you is exactly a rocket scientist.

Last edited:

What you did......

???

The interpretation of the data is first hand. Even you aren't denying that 16% of American Muslims strongly agree and 13% somewhat agree with the statement “It is legitimate to use violence to punish those who give offense to Islam by, for example, portraying the prophet Mohammed.”

What Breitbart said:
“The results show that a startling number of American Muslims, our fellow citizens, agree that violence is a legitimate response to those who insult Islam”

What the Poll question was:
"I BELIEVE THAT VIOLENCE AGAINST THOSE THAT INSULT THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD, THE QUR'AN, OR ISLAMIC FAITH IS SOMETIMES ACCEPTABLE."

I don't know where you're getting this "THEIR" business. I don't see the word in anything I posted.

Apparently you suffer from delusions. That must be why you believe you scored a point of some kind.

Toxic can figure out who he's replying to and you see imaginary words that no one used.

Neither of you is exactly a rocket scientist.
Batting you around like a cat toy has grown tiresome.

have a nice day

What you did......

???

What Breitbart said:
“The results show that a startling number of American Muslims, our fellow citizens, agree that violence is a legitimate response to those who insult Islam”

"I BELIEVE THAT VIOLENCE AGAINST THOSE THAT INSULT THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD, THE QUR'AN, OR ISLAMIC FAITH IS SOMETIMES ACCEPTABLE."
who exactly would insult a goat humper a fake book or a political faction hidden by the cover of a religion?
seriously, who would do that?

What you did......

???

What Breitbart said:

who exactly would insult a goat humper a fake book or a political faction hidden by the cover of a religion?
Apparently 1/3 of the 600 Muslims polled in this thing would sock you in the jaw if you insulted their religion.

As for the rest of your post, I don't understand what you mean

For those of you who believe American Muslims don't have the same opinions as those savages overseas, here's a poll to open your eyes:
SHOCK POLL: 51% of US Muslims Want Sharia Law - 25% Okay With Violence Against Infidels - The Gateway Pundit

Religion of Peace —

Dozens of Somali Muslims rallied at the Minnesota State Capital in support of the six Islamists charged with suspicion of trying to join ISIS in April.

Videographer Ami Horowitz went to Minneapolis to talk with Muslim immigrants from Somalia and Saudi Arabia about life in America.

Horowitz asked what they thought of the Mohammad cartoons, Shariah Law and life in t. You might be surprised at their responses – or maybe not.

Many of the immigrants said there should be blasphemy laws in America.

Now this… The Center for Security Policy released a poll Tuesday that shows 51% of US Muslims want Sharia Law and 25% say violence is acceptable against infidels. Breitbart.com reported:

“ The Center for Security Policy released a poll Tuesday that should give all Americans pause. The results show that a startling number of American Muslims, our fellow citizens, agree that violence is a legitimate response to those who insult Islam. A full majority of 51% “agreed that “Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to shariah.”

“ According to the just-released survey of Muslims, a majority (51%) agreed that “Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to shariah.” When that question was put to the broader U.S. population, the overwhelming majority held that shariah should not displace the U.S. Constitution (86% to 2%). …

Even more troubling, is the fact that nearly a quarter of the Muslims polled believed that, “It is legitimate to use violence to punish those who give offense to Islam by, for example, portraying the prophet Mohammed.”

A full 25% of those polled agreed that “violence against Americans here in the United States can be justified as part of the global jihad.”
Muslims Take 1.5 MILLION Homeless Children, And Rape Ninety Percent Of Them, Young Boys And Girls - Walid Shoebat

For those of you who believe American Muslims don't have the same opinions as those savages overseas, here's a poll to open your eyes:
SHOCK POLL: 51% of US Muslims Want Sharia Law - 25% Okay With Violence Against Infidels - The Gateway Pundit

Religion of Peace —

Dozens of Somali Muslims rallied at the Minnesota State Capital in support of the six Islamists charged with suspicion of trying to join ISIS in April.

Videographer Ami Horowitz went to Minneapolis to talk with Muslim immigrants from Somalia and Saudi Arabia about life in America.

Horowitz asked what they thought of the Mohammad cartoons, Shariah Law and life in t. You might be surprised at their responses – or maybe not.

Many of the immigrants said there should be blasphemy laws in America.

Now this… The Center for Security Policy released a poll Tuesday that shows 51% of US Muslims want Sharia Law and 25% say violence is acceptable against infidels. Breitbart.com reported:

“ The Center for Security Policy released a poll Tuesday that should give all Americans pause. The results show that a startling number of American Muslims, our fellow citizens, agree that violence is a legitimate response to those who insult Islam. A full majority of 51% “agreed that “Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to shariah.”

“ According to the just-released survey of Muslims, a majority (51%) agreed that “Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to shariah.” When that question was put to the broader U.S. population, the overwhelming majority held that shariah should not displace the U.S. Constitution (86% to 2%). …

Even more troubling, is the fact that nearly a quarter of the Muslims polled believed that, “It is legitimate to use violence to punish those who give offense to Islam by, for example, portraying the prophet Mohammed.”

A full 25% of those polled agreed that “violence against Americans here in the United States can be justified as part of the global jihad.”
Muslims Take 1.5 MILLION Homeless Children, And Rape Ninety Percent Of Them, Young Boys And Girls - Walid Shoebat
Shoebat is f'ing crazy.

"You will find several articles attempting to discredit my story and my claims, none of which can respond to what you will find here.. "

???

What Breitbart said:

Apparently 1/3 of the 600 Muslims polled in this thing would sock you in the jaw if you insulted their religion.

Which is exactly why they should stay in the Middle East. They don't belong here among civilized people, and neither do you.

What Breitbart said:

Which is exactly why they should stay in the Middle East. They don't belong here among civilized people, and neither do you.
You are a cantankerous old gasbag Bripat.

We welcome people here and they turn around and want to do to us what South Park did to the Donald.....
What the hell....

The real question, how many Liberals want sharia law? If you think there is a war on women and gays now, and are entertaining supporting sharia law, you are more fucked in the head than I thought.

11103105_10153334082944024_4786278694884568246_o.jpg

Forum List

Back