Impeachment....NO ONE CARES. CBS dumps coverage and goes back to soap operas lol

It's not about Trump doing anything wrong,

Of course it is. They weren't going after him for obstructing their requests over the Mueller evidence denied to them. It's all about Trumps party accepting his "Shakedown of the Ukraine" using our foreign aid funds to help himself and his party in the upcoming elections against all the Democrats.

The problem is there is no proof of what they are impeaching him for. Trump never told Zelensky the favor he asked was contingent on any aid money. Zelensky didn't even know until a month later that the aid was frozen for a period of time. And how would looking into Biden help Trump or the Republicans when nobody knew who he'd even be facing yet?

There was never any proof that Nixon said to the plumbers "Hey, go back and replace those bugs ya'll planted in the DNC headquarters that stopped working, we gotta know what their plans are!" But that's what they were doing.

There was never any proof that Nixon said to the plumbers "Hey, go back and replace those bugs ya'll planted in the DNC headquarters that stopped working, we gotta know what their plans are!" But that's what they were doing.
Accusing the President of doing what Biden confessed to in his videotaped confession without having any evidence to back it up is hardly akin to the Nixon analogy. There was an actual crime and evidence of a crime regarding the Nixon scandal. House Democrats went out of their way before voting to Impeach President Trump to show they had no crime, no evidence, and no witnesses. (Thank you, Schiff and Nadler)

We only care about the outcome.

Yeas, yes, yes....

The Democrats made that clear when they declared 'The Impeachment Of President Trump Begins NOW' 5 minutes after he took his oath of office, before he even entered the WH.

Tlaib made that clear the night she won her election, telling her son she was going to Washington to 'Impeach the M*er F*er'...without ever seeing the 1st piece of information being manufactured by Schiff and the Democrats.

Obama and his administration made that clear when they committed FISA Court Abuses, using known unverified Russian-authored Counter-Intel propaganda from a known lying / untrustworthy foreign spy, altering official documents, withholding information, etc...

Schiff made that clear when he attempted to present a self-authored fictional transcript as 'evidence' of crimes by the President during his House Intel Committee hearings....
You can keep using that tired old argument that has nothing to do with WHAT TRUMP DID. You are accusing the Dems of crying "wolf," but just like in the story, the wolf DID appear. You folks are being the crowd who wouldn't believe him. I hope you all get et.

Is Trump corrupt?

Yes, and I am never going to deny that...

Was Trump corruption Impeachable?

Personally for me no and why?

Simple, George W. Bush put us into a war in Iraq with faulty ( wink ) intel and a member of Dick Cheney team outed a CIA operative.

Obama used drones in Yemen when we were never at war with the country and order our Seal Team to enter Pakistan without their permission to kill Osama...

My point to this?

Simple, those two mentioned never saw Impeachment for their actions and their actions got people killed or made countries hate us and yet Trump withholding aid to the Ukraine is impeachable.

Now let discuss Obstruction of Congress and let be clear many of you laughed at me when I stated that is what the House was going for.

Should Trump be convicted of this?

No!

Why?

The Democrat House did not exhaust the courts and Schiff made it clear their objective was to Impeach Trump because of the 2020 election.

Democrats will lose their case in the Senate and rightfully so because they pull the trigger too fast on Impeachment and should have went with censure instead.

Now I know you will disagree with me as usual but let be clear I am a Bloomberg type and have no use for Trump...
Bruce, the examples you used were Presidents taking war actions. Trump was withholding approved military aid from Ukraine in order to force a PERSONAL favor out of Zelensky. Trump wanted his campaign opponent smeared on world-wide television. Trump knew better; he knew Crowd Strike was a completely unfounded conspiracy theory and that Biden & Son had been investigated and found to have nothing to do with the corruption being investigated at Burisma.
This "announcement" that the President wanted so badly was simply to make it appear that Biden was a crook.
Trump's the crook.
I wouldn't have argued against censure, though. Final outcome will be the same, after all this work and time wasted because the Republicans will continue to kiss Trump's dirty ass and not remove him.

I also added in the leak of the CIA operative during Bush time.

Yemen had nothing to do with our war in Iraq or Afghanistan and we should have never went to war with Iraq in the first place.

If you do not Impeach a President that get our troops killed or attack a nation we are not at war with then why Impeach someone for withholding aid unless they get a favor?

Also let be clear Trump is no more dirty than George W. Bush, George H. W. Bush, Reagan or Nixon and only Nixon was going to be impeached...

In the end Democrats will fail in removing and most likely at the Ballot Box in November...

He won the election but he can't get over it that some people wanted Hillary instead.
No. YOU can't get over that he won the election and not hillary...regardless of the "some people" wanted her. Its almost as weird saying that as "some people did something" concerning the 9/11 massacre.

I was not there. Neither were you. But putting all that aside...cheating or not cheating...what are your thoughts of people being CAUGHT voting that do not have the right to vote, and its for democrats? Is that not as bad? Trump has done more for the USA than originally expected...and that should count for something. Yet, you want him removed for what? Cheating? Did and does not cheating happen right now from the opposing party? What about Biden? His son Hunter? Sanders guy talking about killing people if things don't go their way? And all that is proven facts. Yet....you stay silent on it.

Yes. You can't see anything at all except hatred for Trump. I damn sure hope you do not teach your kids in class the same mindset.

He won the election but he can't get over it that some people wanted Hillary instead.
Yeah.....I bet the thought of snowflakes not getting their DNC hand-picked criminal candidate just keeps him awake every night.....

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...znAhWriOAKHfCiBsgQMwihASgbMBs&iact=mrc&uact=8
images
upload_2020-1-24_13-8-30.jpeg

upload_2020-1-24_13-9-2.jpeg

Bruce, the examples you used were Presidents taking war actions. Trump was withholding approved military aid from Ukraine in order to force a PERSONAL favor out of Zelensky.

Actually, you are completely wrong - you should really stop parroting what lil' lying Schiff tells you.

The new Ukraine Prosecutor has already come out and stated he had opened up an investigation into Burisma and its owner, who has a history of working with Putin and who stood to gain a lot of money (and did) if Russia annexed Crimea, BEFORE the Ukraine PM ever talked to Trump.

Also, UNLIKE OBAMA, President Trump did NOT withhold aid to Ukraine. Ukraine got its aid.
-- Democrats / snowflakes claiming that a delay in delivery of aid is a crime based on what Trump was THINKING / based on what THEY say was his intent (while having zero evidence to prove it) is laughable.
-- Barry and Joe, however, extorted the Ukraine PM (Joe said so in his videotaped confession and Nadler confirmed it 2 nights ago, declaring Biden 'pressured' the Ukraine PM into firing the prosecutor....yeah, pressured him by threatening to withhold all that money!) ... Barry then went on to withhold lethal military aid and prevent others from providing lethal military aid Ukraine needed to defend itself from the Russian invasion and annexation of Crimea.....a 2012 promise of flexibility to Putin kept. Putin's forces were able to stroll into Crimea without threat of lethal defensive action by Ukraine.

I LOVE when snowflakes accuse others of doing what Democrats have done / are doing. :p
tl/dr
and you're a liar
I don't read your shit

No. YOU can't get over that he won the election and not hillary...regardless of the "some people" wanted her. Its almost as weird saying that as "some people did something" concerning the 9/11 massacre.

I was not there. Neither were you. But putting all that aside...cheating or not cheating...what are your thoughts of people being CAUGHT voting that do not have the right to vote, and its for democrats? Is that not as bad? Trump has done more for the USA than originally expected...and that should count for something. Yet, you want him removed for what? Cheating? Did and does not cheating happen right now from the opposing party? What about Biden? His son Hunter? Sanders guy talking about killing people if things don't go their way? And all that is proven facts. Yet....you stay silent on it.

Yes. You can't see anything at all except hatred for Trump. I damn sure hope you do not teach your kids in class the same mindset.
Thanks for telling me how I feel, Gracie. What would I do without folks like you to tell me?

.....and you're a liar. I don't read your shit
Yeah, that sounds about right for a twisted snowflake - calls me a liar but doesn't even read what I post for fear she might become enlightened......If you don't read what I post how can you say I lie? Bwuhahahahaha...

You sound like Adam Schiff:

"I will punish anyone who reveals the identity of the whistle blower....uh...ummm...which I do not know.....despite me and my staff working with them......ummm....LOOK, A SQUIRREL!" (Sound of Schiff running away)

:p

.....and you're a liar....I don't read your shit

I'm a 'liar'?

You READ my 'shit', RESPONDED to my 'shit', and DECLARED IN RESPONSE to my 'shit', 'I don't read your 'shit.'

Yup, you DEFINITELY sound like Adam Schiff. :p

Thanks for telling me how I feel, Gracie. What would I do without folks like you to tell me?
Well....aren't you telling me and everyone else how we feel?
Meanwhile..how about answering my questions I asked of you?

.aren't you telling me and everyone else how we feel?
No, I didn't do that.
I'm not wasting my time on a bunch of "whataboutisms." I was arguing the FACTS about what Trump has done.

I'm not wasting my time on a bunch of "whataboutisms." I was arguing the FACTS about what Trump has done.
FACTS...........LOL

The only Facts and real evidence of crimes is on the Dems............FISA............your side were DIRTY.......PERIOD........

The only question is will the Deep State.........aka the Establishment protect their criminal asses.........

Hey.........they have a sale of Quid Pro Quo Joe shirts now if you want one.
:abgg2q.jpg:

No, I didn't do that.
Um. Yes you are. But like you, I am not wasting my time either. Have a good day.

No, I didn't do that.
Um. Yes you are. But like you, I am not wasting my time either. Have a good day.
Yes you are.
No I'm not. You specifically told me "YOU can't see anything at all except hatred for Trump."
Quote me anywhere here where I told you what you thought.

No, I didn't do that.
Yes you are.
No I'm not. You specifically told me "YOU can't see anything at all except hatred for Trump."
Quote me anywhere here where I told you what you thought.
Nah. Not worth the angst. Do your thang. I'll do mine. without explaining. Take it or leave it.

^^^ Graciespeak for "you're right, I can't back up my hollow statements."
Have a great rest of your day, Gracie.

Forum List

Back