Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office

They are investigating! Lol calm down, you should be asking what qualified Joe Biden son to get the job he did .. when that’s answered then let’s talk impeachment or are you scared ? Why do you cover for democrats? Are you a one rule party?

Who is investigating? I mean other than Donald Trump's personal lawyer?

What qualified Joe Biden's son for the job he got? It appears nothing more than his name.

What qualified Donald Trump Jr. to get the job he got? His name.

Personally, I think that the company that hired Biden was stupid- but there is no evidence that any crime was broken and I don't know why you think that Joe Biden was supposed to prevent his son from taking such a lucrative offer. I think that the hiring of Hunter Biden was an example of how companies hire unqualified people for their name power- and I would love to hear your thoughts on how such things could be stopped- or whether they should be.

If you have any evidence that either Hunter or Joe Biden did anything illegal- well share with us. You have evidence of a crime- actual evidence- I will support an investigation regardless of the party.

And I assume you are supporting the impeachment investigation- right? Because you aren't scared of an investigation- right?
SO LET US INVESTIGATE, lol if joe Biden didn’t use bribes to get his son the job let’s look in to it,, did Biden hold up aid? Yes let’s investigate like we would for any whistle blower, stop attacking the whistle blower,, Trump is courageous for taking on the deep state .. we should have the whistle blowers back

So you don't really have any evidence to back up your claim that the Dirty Don is actually the whistle blower here.

Political extortion is what he was caught gaming.
Well the point of being a whistleblower is….YOU Investigate THE CLAIM lol not cover it up democrats

If only you and your Orange Messiah felt that way about actual whistleblowers.

Instead of actually seeking to label a whistleblower as a spy and threaten them with harm.
They have been investigating the claims and it’s been horrible for democrats,, so embarrassed.. you been warned don’t do it

Forum List

Back