Impeachment and extremes in both parties

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
This episode of Trump trying to exert leverage on Ukraine to personally benefit himself politically doesn't appear to be ending, with more details to come and even Bolton's book.

But it seems to me sort of ironic and old hat, because between 60-70% of Americans believe Trump did something wrong, but a majority don't want him removed without an election.

Meanwhile Trump and the Trumpstettes continue to cry "total vindication," when even a majority in the Senate aren't buying that story.

And the dems might have just settled for a simple vote of condemnation without AOC and her crew demanding this episode be treated like Watergate.

So on we go. No need to focus on more people not having insurance, or student debt, or roads and bridges, or deficits, or children who do go hungry sometimes.....

I say Total Vindication---from the same kind of Bull Shit Investigation that the Mueller Scam was.

MAGA

You Pussy Hat wearing TDS Suffers need to get to work on another Scam or else---Bad Orange Man is going to be around for another term....because there damn sure isn't anybody in that Ass-Clown Car full of Pervs, Loons, Cheats and Crooks who can beat him.

This episode of Trump trying to exert leverage on Ukraine to personally benefit himself politically doesn't appear to be ending, with more details to come and even Bolton's book.

But it seems to me sort of ironic and old hat, because between 60-70% of Americans believe Trump did something wrong, but a majority don't want him removed without an election.

Meanwhile Trump and the Trumpstettes continue to cry "total vindication," when even a majority in the Senate aren't buying that story.

And the dems might have just settled for a simple vote of condemnation without AOC and her crew demanding this episode be treated like Watergate.

So on we go. No need to focus on more people not having insurance, or student debt, or roads and bridges, or deficits, or children who do go hungry sometimes.....
Ds don’t give a damn about children.
If they did they wouldn’t have spent 3.5 years doing nothing for them.

Acquitted forever.

Our politics are so ugly and divided now that it's hard to imagine things improving. But who knows.

All I can say for sure is that each party will continue to lay 100% blame on the other, for at least the time being.

If Democrats didn't get uppity and ally with illegals we wouldn't have to lay waste to their party.

Our politics are so ugly and divided now that it's hard to imagine things improving. But who knows.

All I can say for sure is that each party will continue to lay 100% blame on the other, for at least the time being.

Too bad Nancy and the Dimms decided to divide the Country with a shampeachment.
And that is 100%.

Dems couldn't even convince all the House Dems to vote for it. It was a halfpeachment at best.

Always the good little soldier, aren't you, bendog?

Keep the faith and who knows -- they might actually find something real one of these days.

Forum List

Back