Impeach obama

What or where is Lybia? Sounds sorta obscene..

Fact is my friend (hope you're doing well these days bro?) Obama is ruled by the same masters of puppets that Bush was. I know for a fact that you're smart enough to see that, and see through this entire circus that is set up for weak minded sheople. ~BH

I don't hate the government..my friend. But we are in agreement somewhat. Big corporate interest have much to much power. And like most politicos..President Obama been keeping them happy.:doubt:

Nope, but I want to know why we are in Lybia, and didn't doing anything for Iran or durfar.

Um....are we in Lybia? I don't think so.

Wow! What a change from such a so-called grounded, left-wing pinkO? LMAO! You pathetic fraud you! You're a hypocrite, and you're truly a joke. Fucking political flip flopping nutjob with no foundation whatsoever. It must be sad to be you bod? I was gonna continue to leave you alone, but nothing is more disgusting than a political hypocrite who says one thing yesterday, and another thing today in order to fall in line with the rest of your sheople herd. Now go bow down to your masters you robot. LMAO!!! :cool: ~BH

You sound upset.

Um....are we in Lybia? I don't think so.

Wow! What a change from such a so-called grounded, left-wing pinkO? LMAO! You pathetic fraud you! You're a hypocrite, and you're truly a joke. Fucking political flip flopping nutjob with no foundation whatsoever. It must be sad to be you bod? I was gonna continue to leave you alone, but nothing is more disgusting than a political hypocrite who says one thing yesterday, and another thing today in order to fall in line with the rest of your sheople herd. Now go bow down to your masters you robot. LMAO!!! :cool: ~BH

You sound upset.

I was. You know it happens frequently bod. I am ok now though. :cool: ~BH

Ahhhhhhh shut up you stupid Yenta bitch. Nobody cares. :razz: ~BH

"yenta"?

nah... no anti-semitism there.

loon. who cares what *you* care about. you sure don't speak for anyone else. :cuckoo:

Oh ok, "Yenta" now is anti-semetic? :cuckoo: Man we got alot of Jewish anti-semites out there eh? That's all you got sister. Just for the record, I admire many Jewish people. However, I don't give a fuck what you think. Realize this though, My Grandfather liberated Jews in World War 2. ~BH

It's a Yiddish phrase. I was just giving Julian some shit. :razz: ~BH

Now now.

Generally you're a nicer cat then that.

So play nice.

True, but I am human. I don't act for no reason. She and I are even now. So I guess time will tell.............................:eusa_whistle: ~BH

using "yenta" for no reason in regard to me had one basis.

but if that's how you want to present yourself knock yourself out.

even?

:cuckoo:

Now now.

Generally you're a nicer cat then that.

So play nice.

True, but I am human. I don't act for no reason. She and I are even now. So I guess time will tell.............................:eusa_whistle: ~BH

even?

Hey Jillian? I know you got an insecure complex about you being Jewish and all, but honeslty I was just messing around with you because you broke my balls in that thread weeks ago if you remember. Whatever, think what the fuck you want. I meant nothing personal. I hate your political beliefs yes, but I have to be honest, I wasn't being racial at all yuh Yenta! Man, I guess you didn't grow up in Brooklyn like alot of people I know? :razz: ~BH

even?

Hey Jillian? I know you got an insecure complex about you being Jewish and all, but honeslty I was just messing around with you because you broke my balls in that thread weeks ago if you remember. Whatever, think what the fuck you want. I meant nothing personal. I hate your political beliefs yes, but I have to be honest, I wasn't being racial at all yuh Yenta! Man, I guess you didn't grow up in Brooklyn like alot of people I know? :razz: ~BH

I did grow up in Brooklyn. But yenta has a particular definition... it's someone who's nosy. now if you just called me a bitch, i'd have said, "eh".. no biggie.

as for being insecure... no. not at all. but i do know when people are anti-semites. am i wrong occasionally? absolutely. but you wouldn't have used the word yenta, but for my being jewish... hence my response. now you may not have had a nefarious intent with that. but you chose the word for a reason.

but it's cool.. no worries.

and i don't remember "busting [your] balls" but i probably did. :D

even?

I did grow up in Brooklyn. But yenta has a particular definition... it's someone who's nosy. now if you just called me a bitch, i'd have said, "eh".. no biggie.

as for being insecure... no. not at all. but i do know when people are anti-semites. am i wrong occasionally? absolutely. but you wouldn't have used the word yenta, but for my being jewish... hence my response. now you may not have had a nefarious intent with that. but you chose the word for a reason.

Ok then Jullian, I am willing to meet you half way and start fresh from here. ~BH

Ok then Jullian, I am willing to meet you half way and start fresh from here. ~BH

done deal!

done deal!

Also, I apologize for the bitch comment earlier. I already edited it. Frequently I come unhinged, but it usually only lasts an hour or two until I come to my senses. It might happen again, but rest assure commonsense will eventually prevail. I am a big kabbalist believe it or not. ~BH

Forum List

Back