Impeach Arizona Gov. Brewer!

Well, it seems that Utah is now on the same track as Arizona. Good for them. It's time my beloved state of California gets on board also. Enough is enough already.

it's too late,, your ship of state is sunk..

No, not yet. There is another............

Actually, Don't believe everything you hear about California. We have a few big Leftist Cities and the rest are small Country Boy towns. Hank Williams didn't include us in "A Country Boy can survive" for nothin yuh know. ~BH

I have family living in Lompoc, so I have an inside track on small town,, and btw last time I visited LOmpoc the supermarket shelves were lined with produce with "Product of Mexico" stamps all over them. That's when I knew california was sunk.. the most fertile soil in the western hemisphere and you have to eat produce from Mexico.. :lol:

Actually, Don't believe everything you hear about California. We have a few big Leftist Cities and the rest are small Country Boy towns. Hank Williams didn't include us in "A Country Boy can survive" for nothin yuh know. ~BH

I have family living in Lompoc, so I have an inside track on small town,, and btw last time I visited LOmpoc the supermarket shelves were lined with produce with "Product of Mexico" stamps all over them. That's when I knew california was sunk.. the most fertile soil in the western hemisphere and you have to eat produce from Mexico.. :lol:

Yeah, I understand what you're saying. Not only Mexico, but Chile too. It's more about the State of California and the greedy Politicians that control it then the over-all make up of the population. Without a doubt atleast up here in Nor Cal. It's cheaper for California to ship out it's produce Nationwide and Worldwide and just buy produce from Mexico for 25 cents to the dollar. Which is complete bullshit I know. But Yes, we are heading in a bad direction, but it's not too late just yet bro. ~BH

There isn't a state in the union thats supermarket shelves aren't lined with "product of Mexico" items. Particularly produce.

I owned a very successful restaurant in the Santa Barbara/ Montecito area and never had to use produce from mexico. I used local farms in the Oxnard area for product.

The problem is the fucking liberal enviro freaks and their war on local farmers. Local farmers in the central valley are being deprived water to protect some stupid lil' fish in our waterways. It's become a hot topic, and the enviro nuts are on the ropes as we speak. The water WILL be turned back on!

Like I said, the liberals in this state are losing serious ground. It's not just us conservatives who've had enough of their bullshit. The moderate and conservative dem's are fed up also.

We'll be back!

Last edited:

There isn't a state in the union thats supermarket shelves aren't lined with "product of Mexico" items. Particularly produce.

I owned a very successful restaurant in the Santa Barbara/ Montecito area and never had to use produce from mexico. I used local farms in the Oxnard area for product.

The problem is the fucking liberal enviro freaks and their war on local farmers. Local farmers in the central valley are being deprived water to protect some stupid lil' fish in our waterways. It's become a hot topic, and the enviro nuts are on the ropes as we speak. The water WILL be turned back on!

Like I said, the liberals in this state are losing serious ground. It's not just us conservatives who've had enough of their bullshit. The moderate and conservative dem's are fed up also.

We'll be back!

Exactly, as soon as this mentally deranged bullshit starts to hit these fools more and more and more and the Unions as well, we can bet that these lunatics will be exposed for the Nation wrecking Marxist vermin that they are. Tick, Tock. Tick, Tock. ~BH

We'll be back!

Exactly, as soon as this mentally deranged bullshit starts to hit these fools more and more and more and the Unions as well, we can bet that these lunatics will be exposed for the Nation wrecking Marxist vermin that they are. Tick, Tock. Tick, Tock. ~BH
Damn Right!

Hey, I live in Malibu. A bastion of liberal lunacy. But things are changing in this area too. I'm seeing alot more "don't tread on me" stickers and flags on the Rolls' and Bentley's around here. People are starting to wake the fuck up to what's really going on. And that is a very good thing!

Border security is now a wedge issue by the RW, complaining that Obama does nothing to protect our Southern border out of one side of their collective mouths and complaining he's doing too much too fast out of the other side of their mouth.

WHAT is he doing ...too much too fast....about Imigration if i may ask?.....as far as i can see...he like all the other dead weight in DC has done diddly squat about it....

If anyone is using immigration as a wedge issue, it is the far right - though not all the wingers support the Arizona Law. Even Tom Tancredo as wacked out as he is says 1070 is too extreme.
Me. I believe we should enforce our laws. Local ordinances, state and federal laws, and of course our Constitution.

thats funny....Tancredo is whacked out because he is against ILLEGALL immigration,and has enough balls to say so...you can tell your from Pelosi/Newsome Country Wry....

Yes, and her poll numbers have sky-rocketed over this. I am surprized that Texas and California have not followed her lead, they need to, illegals are bankrupting California.

:lol:.....yea....dont hold your breath on that happening....i would fall on the floor in total shock even if this States Assembly just talked about doing this.....

Where does it say in the Constitution that illegal aliens are to be 'defended'? :cuckoo:

God bless good folks like Gov. Brewer and Sheriff Joe. Illegals have been put on notice. :clap2:

My thoughts exactly , the constitution is for legal citizens. Illegals have no rights under the U.S. constitution (they are not citizens):clap2:

Forum List

Back