Impeach Arizona Gov. Brewer!

Impeach a governor for doing nothing illegal over a law that has 70% support by the state's constituents.

Good luck with that. She just insured herself another term, or the end of the terms of those who oust her. Win/win, either way.

But you have fun bashing your head against the wall.

There is no human right to be an American Citizen or receive our benefits.

Yes, and her poll numbers have sky-rocketed over this. I am surprized that Texas and California have not followed her lead, they need to, illegals are bankrupting California.

Texas State representative Debbie Riddle has said she plans on introducing a bill similar to Arizona's immigration law. See the article in the Austin 8 News and the Houston Chronicle.

Of course the liberals in Texas are spinning this as an ANTI-immigration bill and will be trashing her for weeks to come. I personally hope that she gets it passed and the people of El Paso and south western Texas can get some much needed help.
me too. Me too. Every time you expose these leftist thugs to be on the side of criminals and against the American people, the worst things will get for them in November.

Notwithstanding the vile and hysterical anger of slackjawed, the issue of 1070 has turned into a real debate. I will with due restraint respond to slackjawed briefly and then ignore him as I so others who spew anger and hate for irrational reasons. It is unlikely the people of Arizona will impeach or recall the Governor, and if so that a trial in the Senate of the state would never impeach her.

As to the comments by Reidlr I ask how he defines "liberty", as in the phrase, "...nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property...". And, what was meant by the pharae, "nor to deny any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws".

Ther "persons" you're referring to are aka American citizens. An illegal alien is NOT an American citizen, therfore it's my opinion that their rights are not protected under the United States Constitution.

Why then does the 14th not use the term "citizen" throughout Section 1? Why switch to "any person"?

Well, it seems that Utah is now on the same track as Arizona. Good for them. It's time my beloved state of California gets on board also. Enough is enough already.

Notwithstanding the vile and hysterical anger of slackjawed, the issue of 1070 has turned into a real debate. I will with due restraint respond to slackjawed briefly and then ignore him as I so others who spew anger and hate for irrational reasons. It is unlikely the people of Arizona will impeach or recall the Governor, and if so that a trial in the Senate of the state would never impeach her.

As to the comments by Reidlr I ask how he defines "liberty", as in the phrase, "...nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property...". And, what was meant by the phrase, "nor to deny any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws".

Wry, are you serious?! I will entertain you only for debates sack. Your comments above are aimed at the text in paragraph 1 of the 14th Amendment; and I submit to you the first sentence of the 14th Amendment, which clearly defines "any person".

It reads, "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside...."

Wow, please do yourself a favor and read the U.S. Constitution before trying to utilize it.

As to the comments by Reidlr I ask how he defines "liberty", as in the phrase, "...nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property...". And, what was meant by the pharae, "nor to deny any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws".

Ther "persons" you're referring to are aka American citizens. An illegal alien is NOT an American citizen, therfore it's my opinion that their rights are not protected under the United States Constitution.

Why then does the 14th not use the term "citizen" throughout Section 1? Why switch to "any person"?

Why are you such an idiot?

As an elected offical Gov. Brewer took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. By approving, signing and enforcing Arizona SB 1070 Gov Brewer has taken a course of action to nullify the 4th and 14th Amendments to the Constitution of the United States, a high crime by any standard.

Impeach Obama for inciting violence and fomenting sedition. He's the one pushing anarchy and rebellious behavior after all.

Yes...once again Obama has put his foot repeatedly in his mouth before finding out the facts.

As with the Cambridge University professor that resulted in the famous "Beer Summit" this too is a case where the President has jumped to conclusions and said something that is out of line.

On March 31, four hundred people gathered outside the one-room Apache School to tell their elected reps what it's like to live in smuggler-occupied territory. The meeting was held there, in the cold, open air, in part because the nearest place to host a group that size inside was seventy round-trip miles away, and these folks didn't feel comfortable leaving their homes for that length of time.

They live by a rule of thumb: If you leave your house empty, it will be occupied by illegals or drug smugglers. We're not talking just about homes five miles from the international line. We're talking about homes up to sixty miles north of the border.

Racial profiling doesn't matter much when you're in a fight to preserve your way of life and keep your family and property safe. Let me give you a different perspective on racial profiling. Now, when Border Patrol chases down and arrests illegals south of I-10, everybody says, "Atta boy. Good police work."

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/04/the_arizona_uproar.html

Obama doesn't give a flying fuck about the rights of US citizens to be safe in their homes. That is the issue here....not race.

Last edited:
the current president ...and any past president for that matter has failed to protect the citizens of the US by doing nothing ....thus they would be in breach of their oath and should be impeched ..... the gov of arizona is doing what our president won't....

protecting the us boarder, the us citizens and questioning suspects and arresting those in violation of the law....

which is more than i can say for anyone else in govt.

You are incorrect about past Presidents not doing anything about illegal immigrants, for instance:

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the
deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American
citizens that desperately needed work.

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegal's after WWII to create jobs
for returning veterans.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million
Mexican Nationals! The program was called 'Operation Wetback'. It was
done so WWII and Korean Veterans would have a better chance at jobs.
It took 2 Years, but they deported them!

Now....if they could deport the illegal's back then - they could sure do it today..

So it would appear that it is just the recent Presidents that have done nothing.

Hi Catcher:

As an elected offical Gov. Brewer took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. By approving, signing and enforcing Arizona SB 1070 Gov Brewer has taken a course of action to nullify the 4th and 14th Amendments to the Constitution of the United States, a high crime by any standard.

This is perhaps the most stupid idiotic nonsense anyone has written in this Immigration Forum. Gov. Brewer was elected by the U.S. Citizens of Arizona to enforce the Rule Of Law and Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals are running around loose EVERYWHERE stealing identities and JOBS from the citizens of Arizona. Every American that is pulled over for any violations is asked for identification and proof of insurance. The US Federal Govt is refusing to ENFORCE perfectly good immigration and employment laws, which means the States must come along and clean up their mess.

The States are losing revenue from the displacement of workers by too many goddamned Illegal Aliens acting as an Illegal Labor Pool for unscrupulous employers, which is destroying the local Consumer Base and the local Tax Base. Illegal Aliens for killing the job markets for real U.S. Citizens and people like Gov. Brewer are standing and fighting at the front lines for real Americans that are NOT being represented in Washington D.C. by the corrupt bought-and-paid-for politicians working for the Open Border Lobby.

Every State in the Union should follow the lead of Arizona and Gov. Brewer and pass legislation making it a State Crime to be in the USA illegally. Put unscrupulous employers into prison for 'hiring' the goddamned Illegal Aliens and they will find their own way back home 'and' perhaps come back through the front door ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Why do you Hate Women?...

:)

peace...

Where does it say in the Constitution that illegal aliens are to be 'defended'? :cuckoo:

God bless good folks like Gov. Brewer and Sheriff Joe. Illegals have been put on notice. :clap2:

Where did I suggest illegal aliens are to be "defended"? American citizens need to be defended from a law which allows a peace officer to stop, question and search them without probable cause.

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

tell that bullshit to the families who have lost loved ones to your brand of insanity.. There is a widow in san fran,, she lost her husband and two of her sons because gavin newsome and the sity shitheads decided to give sanctuary to criminal illegals from el salvador.. but you don't give a shit about her rights, her husbands rights, her sons right do ya fat azz?

As to the comments by Reidlr I ask how he defines "liberty", as in the phrase, "...nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property...". And, what was meant by the phrase, "nor to deny any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws".

Wry, are you serious?! I will entertain you only for debates sack. Your comments above are aimed at the text in paragraph 1 of the 14th Amendment; and I submit to you the first sentence of the 14th Amendment, which clearly defines "any person".

It reads, "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside...."

Wow, please do yourself a favor and read the U.S. Constitution before trying to utilize it.

Nice try. I don't dispute the definition of a citizen at all, but are you not being an activist by arguing that the phrase, "nor shall any state deprive any person of ...liberty... without due process of law" includes only citizens?
If the authors wanted the protection to be afforded only to citizens, why was "any person" and not "citizen" used in this phrase?

Hi Willow:

tell that bullshit to the families who have lost loved ones to your brand of insanity.. There is a widow in san fran,, she lost her husband and two of her sons because gavin newsome and the sity shitheads decided to give sanctuary to criminal illegals from el salvador.. but you don't give a shit about her rights, her husbands rights, her sons right do ya fat azz?

Here is the deal: Every American is expendable (25 killed every day by illegals) so that employers in the USA can 'hire' cheap illegal alien labor. Criminal Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals are EVERYWHERE here in America and NOBODY CARES. You can be killed by an Illegal Alien tonight in your sleep and these Open Border Lobby Idiots :)cuckoo:) around here will stand and defend the Illegal Alien by this time tomorrow.

We have about 20 million Americans in the unemployment line and about 20 million goddamned Illegal Aliens running around. Do the math!!! If Obama really wanted to create one JOB for one American, he would deport one Illegal Alien 'and' we know that is not going to happen on his watch 'and' that is why the States 'must' clean up their Open Border Lobby mess ...

GL,

Terral

Nice try. I don't dispute the definition of a citizen at all, but are you not being an activist by arguing that the phrase, "nor shall any state deprive any person of ...liberty... without due process of law" includes only citizens?
If the authors wanted the protection to be afforded only to citizens, why was "any person" and not "citizen" used in this phrase?

Because, Detaining them is the "due process of The Law". That cancels out all your bullshit. They were not born here and that makes them non-citizens.

Hey, why don't you explain to us all then Why did your hero Clinton violate Elian Gonzales's civil rights? Answer the question, Huh? ~BH

Hi Willow:

Here is the deal: Every American is expendable (25 killed every day by illegals) so that employers in the USA can 'hire' cheap illegal alien labor. Criminal Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals are EVERYWHERE here in America and NOBODY CARES. You can be killed by an Illegal Alien tonight in your sleep and these Open Border Lobby Idiots :)cuckoo:) around here will stand and defend the Illegal Alien by this time tomorrow.

We have about 20 million Americans in the unemployment line and about 20 million goddamned Illegal Aliens running around. Do the math!!! If Obama really wanted to create one JOB for one American, he would deport one Illegal Alien 'and' we know that is not going to happen on his watch 'and' that is why the States 'must' clean up their Open Border Lobby mess ...

GL,

Terral

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Well, it seems that Utah is now on the same track as Arizona. Good for them. It's time my beloved state of California gets on board also. Enough is enough already.

it's too late,, your ship of state is sunk..
No it's not Willow. Slowly but surely you're seeing a more right wing bend here. Many of the left wingers who have been standing idly by while the liberal loons destroy this great state are starting to wake up. Thankfully that liberal idiot posing as a conservative governor is on his way out.

No, not yet. There is another............

Actually, Don't believe everything you hear about California. We have a few big Leftist Cities and the rest are small Country Boy towns. Hank Williams didn't include us in "A Country Boy can survive" for nothin yuh know. ~BH

You want to explain to me how stating facts from a viable source is being an activist. If I were to take the Constitution and attempt to come up with my own ideas or meanings, then maybe you could classify me as an activist.
Lets go ahead and look at the history of the 14th Amendment and maybe you can see why we have "people" instead of "citizen". The 14th Amendment wasn't drafted and ratified until after the Civil War and obviously after the 13th Amendment, which freed the slaves in the South. But prior to the slaves being freed they were considered property and had no rights but when the slaves where freed they were no longer "property", but rather "people". Not citizens. So the government had to define citizen and had to create a way for the slaves to earn their citizenship. If you look at the 13th Amendment it states, specifically, "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude...shall exist within the United States...". But if you read the 14th Amendment it states, "...persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside..."; therefore, the slaves, whom are now considered people, were to be in a sort of "voluntary servitude" to the Federal Government and States in which they live in order for them to become a "citizen". Up until this point in American history, the term citizen had never been defined, but because of the freed slaves, had to be defined. The "people" had to be given some rights and therefore the 14th Amendment gave them those rights. The people did not fall under the protection of the Bill of Rights, only those sovereign citizens had those protections and rights.
How does all of this relate to todays illegal immigrants? it doesn't, the 14th Amendment has nothing to do with the illegal immigrants, because they are not, "...subject to the jurisdiction...of the United States and of the State wherein they reside...". if they follow the steps set in Title 8 of the USC then they can eventually have the rights under the 14th Amendment.
Please drop the 14th Amendment argument as it holds no merit. Every "person" that visits the United States is not given rights under the 14th Amendment.

No it's not Willow. Slowly but surely you're seeing a more right wing bend here. Many of the left wingers who have been standing idly by while the liberal loons destroy this great state are starting to wake up. Thankfully that liberal idiot posing as a conservative governor is on his way out.

Gov. Ahnold did try to do something about Illegal immigration, but the leftist dominated legislator prevented him from doing anything. Course, He has played the Liberal Republican role on many other issues though. ~BH

Forum List

Back