Immunizing Illegal Immigrant children?

captkaos

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2018
Texas
The lefty's are at it again, There has been a push in this country against mandatory vaccination for children before they enter School because they are deemed to be Unsafe. Sooooo.. Why would we subject these "poor immigrant non citizens" to the horrors and pain of vaccinations. I can hear the howls from the left already when one has a bad reaction(which does happen) and dies from the vaccination forced on them by DHS. I don't get free flu shots, immunizations or anything else why should non citizens! Better solution! Go home get immunized apply for entry legally and wait your turn just like everyone else!

Anti-vaxxers are usually Trump supporters.

Doesn't matter who! So why are they screaming to have illegals vaccinated at public expense. Don't need to vax a child who is probably not staying anyway is my point!

Doesn't matter who! So why are they screaming to have illegals vaccinated at public expense. Don't need to vax a child who is probably not staying anyway is my point!
You Trump sheep should be thrilled about it. Vaccines kill, right?

Yeah but we don't kill unborn humans by the millions every year.... how bout your side.

You Trump sheep should be thrilled about it. Vaccines kill, right?

Yeah but we don't kill unborn humans by the millions every year.... how bout your side.
Oh boo hoo, snowflake. Every vote you've ever cast is for the U.S. military or its weapons to slaughter innocents, born or unborn, across the planet. Eat shit, Trump trash.

Forum List

Back