Immigration and the economy.

nitroz

INDEPENDENTly ruthless
May 18, 2011
Merritt Island, FL
Well, there are people pushing for INCREASED immigration and it's mainly hispanic communities.

Now before you think that the dream act and such are good ideas, how do we fund such "good" ideas WITHOUT raising our debt limit and ad it to our CURRENT spending? Simple. YOU DON'T!

The main problem is that we don't have the fucking money to do so, and they want to fuck us in the ass for THEIR benefit when THEY ARE NOT LEGAL CITIZENS OF THE US.

For example, our government spending is $100, which is $10 over our $90 spending limit. The amount of citizens that we have (for example) is 100 US citizens.

With immigration, we would have 200 citizens , but only $100 spending budget (which is $10 over what we can spend, maximum)

So the effect would to be give all of them $1 through inflation. That value would become $.50 of original value. Now the LEGAL citizens have half of their budget and are facing layoffs because the 100 illegal immigrants forced and demanded their way in and the wrong people let them in. So we go into more debt, higher inflation, and into economic collapse.

Thats the problem that out government faces. We are giving into the demands of illegals by hurting OUR citizens economically. Illegal immigrants are *NOT* citizens of this country. Illegal immigrants do *NOT* have any rights other than the right to due process (which leads to instant deportation). Illegal immigrants do NOT HAVE A HIGHER PRIORITY THAN OUR *LEGAL* CITIZENS!

Do not be afraid to tell them to fuck off. We need to flush all the illegals out and make the Hispanic communities pay the way for their illegals if they want them in this country. It's also unfair to the immigrants who are trying to get in LEGALLY and start entrepreneurship which would to lead to JOBS IN THIS COUNTRY.

Do the smart thing and vote no to the dream act and other similar stuff. Flush all the illegals out of the US and back to Mexico. Get this country back up and running.

I totally object to illegal immigration.

I don't know what state of mind you were in when you posted your comment.... but it wasn't a reasoned argument.
First you need to sober up .. get off the meds.. start electric shock treatment, finish high ...school graduate.... do what ever you have to do .. to get to the position where you can make a serious reasoned argument.

The main reason that most illegals are here is to do with jobs. These are provided in the main by AMERICAN CITIZENS.... some of whom came over on the Mayflower( google it if you don't know what that was ).. so if you stopped giving jobs to illegals .. they wouldn't come here in the first place.

You can achieve much more in sending illegals home if you just took away the main reason they are here.. employment... and that's real easy to do. and a lot cheaper than sending round goon squads checking out Mexicans.

Another point.. Illegal workers often pay social security and taxes based on a fake social security no's .. many of the benefits they can never claim so they pay in.. but they don't get paid out... so let me make this simple.. they pay in to the system , but they don't get paid out.

Let me know when you get out of therapy.. I hope they do manage to pull your thumb out of your asshole.

I totally object to illegal immigration.

I don't know what state of mind you were in when you posted your comment.... but it wasn't a reasoned argument.
First you need to sober up .. get off the meds.. start electric shock treatment, finish high ...school graduate.... do what ever you have to do .. to get to the position where you can make a serious reasoned argument.

The main reason that most illegals are here is to do with jobs. These are provided in the main by AMERICAN CITIZENS.... some of whom came over on the Mayflower( google it if you don't know what that was ).. so if you stopped giving jobs to illegals .. they wouldn't come here in the first place.

You can achieve much more in sending illegals home if you just took away the main reason they are here.. employment... and that's real easy to do. and a lot cheaper than sending round goon squads checking out Mexicans.

Another point.. Illegal workers often pay social security and taxes based on a fake social security no's .. many of the benefits they can never claim so they pay in.. but they don't get paid out... so let me make this simple.. they pay in to the system , but they don't get paid out.

Let me know when you get out of therapy.. I hope they do manage to pull your thumb out of your asshole.

Take away their jobs, and give them the boot.
A more aggressive approach needs to be taken.

They are working their way to trying to get benefits such as the dram act (college for illegals payed with taxpayer $$$ and citizenship by joining the military when the military simply can't take in the amount of legal volunteers in as it is.)

Give them the cold hard boot and get done with it.

End birthright citizenship. That's the golden ticket that has them crossing and recrossing and recrossing the border...

Thats the thing that goes against the constitution.

But I say the parents choose to either keep the kid and go back to mexico or have the kid be put up for adoption while the parents get the boot.
Kid has rights, the parents don't.

End birthright citizenship. That's the golden ticket that has them crossing and recrossing and recrossing the border...

Thats the thing that goes against the constitution.

But I say the parents choose to either keep the kid and go back to mexico or have the kid be put up for adoption while the parents get the boot.
Kid has rights, the parents don't.

The constitutions has been amended 27 times and if the Supreme Court ever has to rule on the issue it would have to be seen as mis-interpreted to apply to children of illegal aliens. The intention is clearly stated to apply to descendent of slaves.
Children would go into foster care at the expense of the american tax payers. They can take their anchor babies with them as they are citizens of Mexico according to the Mexican constitution. Leaving them here is just a threat. They usually take them with them when they leave. If I left my child I would be charged with child abandonment.

The Supreme Court has ruled on the issue, you semi-literate old bag. And the Mexican constitution has NO bearing on our laws.

The Supreme Court has ruled on the issue, you semi-literate old bag. And the Mexican constitution has NO bearing on our laws.

Not on automatic birthright citizenship for chidren of illegal aliens, Village Idiot.

It's not Wong Kim Ark because that one only applied to permanently domiciled Chinese who were disallowed from naturalizing.
It's not Perkins v. Elg because her parents were naturalized Americans at the time of her birth.

According to the Civil Rights Act of 1866, any native born baby owing allegiance to any other country at birth cannot be a US citizen (at birth) though they could naturalize later. Nothing has superceded the CRA of 1866, and even the 14th amendment agrees with it (and was passed 2 years after).
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090829231438AAV9XY1

Mexico's consutution applies to all Mexican citizens and anchor babies born to Mexican citizens are Mexican citizens. The days of US browbeating other countries is over.

Mexican Citizenship Law Contradicts Anchor Baby Amnesty

“That is where this story should begin and that is where it should end! The Mexican Constitution, Chapter II, Article 30, paragraph II, states that you are a Mexican by birth if born on foreign territory, sons or daughters of Mexican parents born in national territory. There you have it! Anchor Babies are not U.S. citizens! They are citizens of Mexican according to the Mexican Constitution.

“April 4, 1997, President Sedillo of Mexico stated that “We will not tolerate foreign forces dictating and enacting laws on Mexicans. Our contention is that we are not enacting or dictating any laws on the Mexican illegal alien children born by illegal alien females in the US territory. Further, he states that “he was going to use all diplomatic and legal forces at his disposal to….protect Mexicans living in the United States.”
Mexican Citizenship Law Contradicts Anchor Baby Amnesty | US Opinion and Editorial Right Side News
:clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
Your grasp of the law appears to be as flaccid as your grasp of English.

Forum List

Back