ADL Supports Open US Borders

Your thread tittle is a virulent disgusting lie but exactly what we would expect of a Fascist Maga moron with no heart, no soul and no brain
To shoot every fucking last one of the criminals who invaded this country, and anyone who supports them being here. I pray every day that a drunken illegal T-Bones your car. That would be ultimate Karma....

They are leftist swine above all, and if there's
a question between their loyalties going
to a Jew or to a leftist, the leftist will win.

The left owns them above all else

83053.jpg

This is a common mistake made by a lot of US citizens...

OhPleaseJustQuit makes a conscious effort to believe the jewish american community with their agenda of "racial diversification of America" is just a fraction of the leftist spectrum in the american society but in reality they are the creators, the driving force of this agenda not just a "fraction".

Americans like JustQuit are driven by a well-intentioned, laudable desire to avoid laying the blame on a single ethnic group but even the most cursory study of US history reveals that the jewish agenda to "brown" America was not part of the long-term goals of the american left until recently (1960's):

Neither the Republican nor the Democratic Party were pushing for mass non-white immigration in 1880.

Neither the extreme right nor the extreme left in the US political spectrum were advocating hispanic, asian and african immigration into the US in 1920, 1940, 1950.

Even in 1960, during the Civil Rights Movement (entirely led by the left), nobody, absolutely nobody among US gentiles, was demanding mass non-white immigration.

I dare Viktor, JustQuit, The Prog Patriot, Toddster, Sunni Man, Taz Me, lastamender, Mike to post a single protest banner, a single placard from the Civil Rights Movement calling for racial diversification, non-white immigration.

There was only one ethnic group in the United States pushing hard for "racial diversity" in America in all the decades I mentioned.

Last edited:

83053.jpg

OhPleaseJustQuit makes a conscious effort to believe the jewish american community with their agenda of "racial diversification of America" is just a fraction of the leftist spectrum in the american society but in reality they are the creators, the driving force of this agenda not just a "fraction".

Americans like JustQuit are driven by a well-intentioned, laudable desire to avoid laying the blame on a single ethnic group but even the most cursory study of US history reveals that the jewish agenda to "brown" America was not part of the long-term goals of the american left until recently (1960's):

Neither the Republican nor the Democratic Party were pushing for mass non-white immigration in 1880.

Neither the extreme right nor the extreme left in the US political spectrum were advocating hispanic, asian and african immigration into the US in 1920, 1940, 1950.

Even in 1960, during the Civil Rights Movement (entirely led by the left), nobody, absolutely nobody among US gentiles, was demanding mass non-white immigration.

I dare Viktor, JustQuit, The Prog Patriot, Toddster, Sunni Man, Taz Me, lastamender, Mike to post a single protest banner, a single placard from the Civil Rights Movement calling for racial diversification, non-white immigration.

There was only one ethnic group in the United States pushing hard for "racial diversity" in America in all the decades I mentioned.

:blahblah:

83053.jpg

WHAT THE SOLCY ARE YOU RANTING ABOUT?:

Yep. I pointed this out yesterday. The ADL has repeatedly supported policies that put their own people at risk. They’re nothing more than a far left extremist fraud organization.

Jews are not a monolithic bloc. You should know that.

Forum List

Back