Clue, we don't have an illegal immigration problem...

Nonsense. No alien who crossed our border without complying with our immigration law can be said to have complied. And that’s most of the aliens we have here year per year.

Ditto the asylum seekers who fail to comply with our laws, rules and regs concerning when and how to apply.

Your last sentence was gibberish, by the way.
These non-thinking minions literally believe anything the gubmint spews through their media spigots. The rubber stamp ceremony at the border OR our airports in no way, shape or form resembles our immigration process. FFS how can these people be so dense?

Years ago I had a student from Columbia whose family owned a successful farm. He had been kidnapped three times; each time the gangsters demanding more from his family. He came to Boston and applied for asylum. His application was accepted.

Years ago, a Somali family was placed in a program I was directing. Among the members of the family was the grandfather, who was quite old and had lived the majority of his life in refugee camps. He loved his family and had used whatever meager means he had to care for them, despite frequent and serious physical peril to himself. He was a kind and gentle old man, and I sure as hell didn't mind helping him help his family get a shot at the American Dream.

Years ago, a Somali family was placed in a program I was directing. Among the members of the family was the grandfather, who was quite old and had lived the majority of his life in refugee camps. He loved his family and had used whatever meager means he had to care for them, despite frequent and serious physical peril to himself. He was a kind and gentle old man, and I sure as hell didn't mind helping him help his family get a shot at the American Dream.

Thank you.

Years ago, I had a student from Rwanda in a refugee resettlement job skills training program that I developed, managed, and taught in. She was an incredibly diligent and hard-working person. After gaining her trust, she confided in me about her experiences during the genocide. Shocking and harrowing to say the least. By the end of the program, she was gainfully employed with a good-paying job as a dental assistant, supporting herself and living safely and contentedly in the Boston area.

The American Dream.

Years ago, I had a student from Rwanda in a refugee resettlement job skills training program that I developed, managed, and taught in. She was an incredibly diligent and hard-working person. After gaining her trust, she confided in me about her experiences during the genocide. Shocking and harrowing to say the least. By the end of the program, she was gainfully employed with a good-paying job as a dental assistant, supporting herself and living safely and contentedly in the Boston area.

The American Dream.

Whether their experience becomes the American Dream or the American Nightmare, it's your humanity that counts.

Years ago, I had a student in one of my classes from El Salvador. A very smart, out-going young person with many friends. She also had an advanced prosthetic leg that was gifted to her by a survivor of the Boston Marathon bombing who had lost one of her own legs that day. She hadn't asked to "see her papers."

The MAGA nation is not gonna like this post!

The current illegal immigration crisis is overwhelming all of our local resources to help them as well as OUR OWN POOR PEOPLE. That is the key issue about illegal immigration that must be solved. We have to focus on slowing the flow not just the border. As I've said numerous times, once they've shown up here, it's too late they will be coming in.

Virtually all do comply with our laws. The problem is congress and has been.

That's stupid. It's not a coincidence that areas around the hotels-turned-flophouses are now overrun with petty crime. (One now has two businesses in the same area paying 24-hour security after a bunch of vandalism.)

And, of course, the fentanyl in this area is peddled-exclusively-by illegals.

That's stupid. It's not a coincidence that areas around the hotels-turned-flophouses are now overrun with petty crime. (One now has two businesses in the same area paying 24-hour security after a bunch of vandalism.)

And, of course, the fentanyl in this area is peddled-exclusively-by illegals.

citation to this nonsense? Thanks 🤡

Forum List

Back