Immigrants who came to the U.S. and supported or actually fought with terrorists...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
You have to go over seas to find the truth...since the American press is filled with democrats who don't like America...

Nearly 70 are arrested in America over ISIS plots and they include refugees | Daily Mail Online

They fled the war in Yugoslavia to enjoy new lives in the US - but are now accused of conspiring to help its deadliest enemies.

Six Bosnian immigrants, three from Missouri, two from Illinois and one from New York, were charged in February with sending money and military equipment to extremist groups in Syria including ISIS and the Al Qaeda-affiliated Al-Nusra Front.

Among the accused are Ramiz Zjad Hodzic, 40 and his wife Sedina, 35, who allegedly gathered money to purchase military uniforms and tactical gear so they could send it to fighters in Syria.

Also facing trial are Armin Harcevic, 37, Nihad Rosic, 26, and Mediha Medy Salkicevic, 34. Jasminka Ramic, 42, pleaded guilty last month.

According to court documents the group conspired via phone, Facebook and email using innocuous code words such as 'beach' for places like Iraq and Syria while using PayPal and Western Union to send funds to fanatics.

'All six individuals are natives of Bosnia who immigrated to the United States,' the US attorney's office said in a statement announcing the charges.

-----------

US officials suspect around a dozen men from Minnesota have left the North Star State to fight alongside ISIS extremists in Syria - and two have been killed.

In August 2014 Douglas McArthur McCain, 33, a Muslim convert who went to school in Minneapolis, became the first US citizen known to have died while fighting for the terror outfit.

Days later the White House confirmed that a second Minneapolis native-turned ISIS combatant, father-of-nine Abdirahmaan Muhumed, 29, had also been killed.

The two deaths fueled fears that the Midwestern state is becoming an unlikely recruiting hot-spot for ISIS, particularly among its large community of Somali refugees.

Following a series of raids in April, eight Somali friends were charged with conspiracy to provide material support and attempting to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization.

Zacharia Abdurahman, 20, Hanad Musse, 19, and Abdullahi Yusuf, 19, have all pleaded guilty but five more suspects face trial in February.

They include 21-year-old Abdurahman Yasin Daud, who was born at a refugee camp in Kenya and arrived in the US when he was nine, according to the Minnesota Star Tribune.

And we have this guy....

Yemeni-born Mufid Elfgeeh was a naturalized American citizen running a pizza and chicken shop in Rochester, New York.

But in May 2014 he became one of the first people on American soil to be arrested and accused of being a recruiter for ISIS.

Authorities say the 30-year-old plotted to send three men to a 'welcoming camp' in Syria for jihadist education and training.

According to the Department of Justice he was also plotting to shoot and kill members of the United States military who had returned from Iraq.

Elgeeh was arrested in a Walmart parking car lot after taking possession of two guns with silencers and ammunition.

He denies attempting to provide material support and resources to ISIS, attempted murder, various firearms charges and assault on th

Read more: Nearly 70 are arrested in America over ISIS plots and they include refugees | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

See....they have that talking point about no immigrants killing people here....of course they don't list the ones we caught before they acted....and the children of immigrants who actually did murder people.....lying lefties are assholes...

And then there is this one as well from 2015. Apparently Bosnians are a bigger threat than previous thought

U.S. charges 6 with aiding ISIS, al-Qaida: Justice Dept

The Islamic state is an international organization. We easily overlook this because of their base of operations. The pool of violent muslims that join their ranks come from all classes, educations, and backgrounds. We are truly in a global war.

Moreover they fight they're battles for political effect in a form of hybrid warfare. Their attacks are targeted to these ends. When I was in Iraq and the Democrats were threatening to defund the war by blocking the continuing resolution for funding combat operations, violence skyrocketed. Harry Reid went out and claimed the war was lost and violence skyrocketed. Our enemies thought they were winning by what they saw on the news so they attacked more to give creedence to those who thought Iraq was a lost cause. Once we did the surge they lost heart and fled. When Obama took office and failed to get a Status of Forces Agreement by offering Iraq a petty force so small that the political consequences of approval in the Iraqi Parliment did not exceed the benefit, we pulled out and those same bastards came back and ran rough shot over all of our hard work. Now they call themselves ISIS. Obama called them the JV team. Now we have terror attacks across the world to the likes of which we've never seen. In short, our enemies pay attention to our leaders and policies and tailor their violence accordingly.

I wish the left understood this idea.

It used to be a saying, "Speak softly but carry a big stick." Things are so bad now that we needed a hard line prick like Trump to scare these bastards. I hope they're pissing their pants at the, I think very real, possibility that Russia, America, and Europe might actually join up and end them very soon. Unfortunately, I fear we'll see an increase of terrorist attacks in response to Trumps first attack against them trying to scare us into stopping. Hopefully it only takes a couple more thumps on the sides of their heads before they realize this ain't Obama's army and that shit ain't gonna work anymore.

I wish the left understood this idea.

It used to be a saying, "Speak softly but carry a big stick." Things are so bad now that we needed a hard line prick like Trump to scare these bastards. I hope they're pissing their pants at the, I think very real, possibility that Russia, America, and Europe might actually join up and end them very soon. Unfortunately, I fear we'll see an increase of terrorist attacks in response to Trumps first attack against them trying to scare us into stopping. Hopefully it only takes a couple more thumps on the sides of their heads before they realize this ain't Obama's army and that shit ain't gonna work anymore.

I agree and Trump is high on the military unlike the douchebag they had to call CIC for the last eight years.

He's vowed to beef up the military and do what it takes to make sure our military is the best in the world.

Forum List

Back