Immigrant Workers Stunned To Be Fired After Skipping Work For Protest

Hey shit for brains, what do you think should happen to those employers who fired those undocumented workers according to you? They broke the law by hiring them, but they are going to defend their action with the NRLB citing the fucking law! Both them and you are nothing but fucking hypocrites!

'Shit for brains'? Can you not communicate in civilized discussion without having to resort to vulgarities?

The point of my thread was not to focus on the employers who HIRED and fired the illegals who skipped work to protest, but you still make a great point. It is against the law to hire illegals. IMO, as a 1st offense, the companies should be fined heavily for every illegal found to be or having been working for the company. The second offense should result in HUGE fines. A third offense should result in the Government shutting down the business / company that did the hiring - padlock the door for a while...OR arrest the individuals who did the hiring and leave the company running so as not to punish workers who need the job and did nothing wrong.
The point of my thread was not to focus on the employers who HIRED and fired the illegals who skipped work to protest...
No shit, and I pointed to your obvious hypocrisy of willful oversight of the reason undocumented peoples flock to the US; the jobs that the unscrupulous scofflaws' offer for the cheap labor and poor working conditions knowing the undocumented employees are under threat of retribution if they complain.
IMO, as a 1st offense, the companies should be fined heavily for every illegal found to be or having been working for the company. The second offense should result in HUGE fines. A third offense should result in the Government shutting down the business / company that did the hiring - padlock the door for a while...
There were 20 undocumented workers fired according to you and the Article. Were they hired as a group all at one once or on 10 or 15 or 20 different occasions over months or years? Fine the criminals and send them to prison as the law requires because they've gone far beyond their three strikes.

Do you think there is any bloody chance the NRLB will differ the case to the DOJ and the DOJ headed by Sessions as AG will do his fucking job to take actions given actionable infractions of the Immigration law by the employer who violated US statute over and over again which constitutes multiple felonies? I sure as Hell don't!

'Triggered' Snowflake Alert....

Now back to the topic of discussion:

Worker ditches work to attend protest.
Worker shows back up for work the next day to find he was fired for not showing up for work.
Worker 'shocked' he lost job for not being reliable / not showing up for work.
Silly UN-EMPLOYED EX-worker.
Everything I wrote pertained to the topic and your response. You just brought up the white flag with this pitiful pivot Easy showing your "ass-cheeks" with your head in the sand to avoid seeing what a duplicitous asshole and lousy propagandist you've become, you bloody shit for brains FRAUD!
What 'pivot', snowflake? The topic is about workers skipping work, getting fired, then moronically claiming they were fired for doing so. That's what I have been talking about. you, on the other hand, became triggered and have been targeting me with your foul-mouthed personal insults.

Do me a favor - STFU and leave me alone. I am flattered, but I'm not interested. :p
MONTEZUMA'S REVENGE: Si, Se Puede
SNOWFLAKES: Sissy Putty

Either we enforce our immigration laws or we don't. If we choose to not enforce our immigration system, then all the reforms in the world will make no difference and we may as well simply have open boarders.
Obama became the 1st politician to OPENLY declare and demonstrate that he refused to enforce existing Immigration law in support of his own personal / political 'Open Borders' / Pro-Illegal Immigration' agenda.

Obama did not only refuse to enforce existing law, he violated existing law and protected others who did so.
- Not only did the Obama administration protect human traffickers, for example, he got the US govt involved in human trafficking of children. His protection of Sanctuary Cities is another example.

For decades politicians had been lying their asses off to the American people to appease them by promising over and over to secure the border and build a wall. Obama, again, was the 1st one to say, 'Enough of that - I am going to tell you right up front I am not building a wall, I am not securing the border, I am supporting / facilitating illegal immigration'.

If laws are not being supported and enforced at the highest level in our government all the reforms and new laws in the world will do nothing.

sanctuary cities began during Reagan, yet no GOP president has ever done anything about it, in fact with a govt. full of GOP members, sanctuary cities still exist..Don't kid yourself on it being a left or right issue, it's an issue the big boys created to seed division amongst citizens and collective bargaining of labor..The very corporations that feed you, clothe you and build you toys and houses has determined to run labor into the ground and destroy any power they may have..

"More than 20 immigrant workers in Michigan were stunned to find themselves out of a job after they skipped work to attend a “Day Without Immigrants” rally in February."
- http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/01/immigrant-workers-surprised-to-be-fired-after-missing-work-for-protest/#ixzz4fvaVxisP

Illegals 'shocked' they were fired for skipping work to protest un-fair treatment of criminals who have violated US law.

The law is quite clear that employees can’t just not show up to work when they’re expected, and also that they are not free to participate in political, non-work related protests during their work day without consequences. We therefore deny any wrongdoing and are confident that the charge will be dismissed.”

A day without Illegals? No problem - YOU'RE FIRED!

View attachment 124308

Your OP is filled with false information:

1. Nowhere in the story you linked to does it say ANY of the fired workers were illegal immigrants. It says they were "immigrants". So all references in your OP to "illegal immigrants" is false and misleading information.

2. The Day Without Immigrants was a celebration of legal immigration which the Trump Administration is also attacking.
Those on the left like to conflate both legal and illegal immigrants by simply calling them immigrants. They object to calling illegal immigrants
3. As legal immigrants, these people are subject to First Amendment Rights.

Since the link was to the Daily Caller, I'm pretty sure if even one of the fired workers had been an illegal, it would have been plastered all over the article.

So YOU are celebrating breaches of the Constitution YET AGAIN. Why do Trumpbots hate free speech so much?
In our booming Trump economy, those workers will get better paid jobs so easily.

Well if they are illegals then they need to be looking for jobs in Mexico.

yeah-----ok that illegal thing is going to go away by ATTRITION----not
by mass arrests and mass deportations.
Attrition is fine, but someone needs to start enforcing the law to make it happen.

not so easy-------it would be TOO DRASTIC to try to REVERSE the situation----
better to just stop its INCREASE
Also, the supreme court decision that illegals get access to out public schools should be reversed/over ridden. Illegals should not be able to get driver's licenses either. In other words, it should be illegal for illegal immigrants to "operate" in a place that it's illegal for them to be. Also, the constitution should be amended so that children of illegal immigrants born in the united states are not given birthright citizenship.
Crush the Upper Crust

You just proved that the Constitution is an obstruction on Americans' right to self-determination. As long as we're stuck on doing it the elitist regime's way, progress will continue to be so slow that it will be too late. Under democracy, this cheap-labor foreign invasion never would have gotten started. Also, the vast majority of us believe that anchor-baby citizenship is absurd, so that would have immediately been canceled if the regime ever gave us self-determination. It's time for us to take the law back into our own hands and put the political elitists on their knees.

Either we enforce our immigration laws or we don't. If we choose to not enforce our immigration system, then all the reforms in the world will make no difference and we may as well simply have open boarders.
Obama became the 1st politician to OPENLY declare and demonstrate that he refused to enforce existing Immigration law in support of his own personal / political 'Open Borders' / Pro-Illegal Immigration' agenda.

Obama did not only refuse to enforce existing law, he violated existing law and protected others who did so.
- Not only did the Obama administration protect human traffickers, for example, he got the US govt involved in human trafficking of children. His protection of Sanctuary Cities is another example.

For decades politicians had been lying their asses off to the American people to appease them by promising over and over to secure the border and build a wall. Obama, again, was the 1st one to say, 'Enough of that - I am going to tell you right up front I am not building a wall, I am not securing the border, I am supporting / facilitating illegal immigration'.

If laws are not being supported and enforced at the highest level in our government all the reforms and new laws in the world will do nothing.
If we would simple enforce laws/policies that make it difficult for illegal immigrants to live within our boarders, we wouldn't need a physical barrier such as a wall to keep them out. The philosophy of many people (citizens and noncitizens) currently is that once a foreigner crosses our boarder illegally or over stays a visa, that "undocumented immigrant" should be given the same access to our institutions as a citizen of the united states as long as he behaves himself (does not break certain criminal laws).

Callous conservatives are not all about greed, as shown by the comments of those above. Schadenfreude, i.e. those who take pleasure from the misfortune of others lack empathy, a sign of a personality disorder.
Protecting criminals everywhere.

You use the word criminal without thought or relevance. Do you know of the Magna Carta, written nearly 1,000 years ago? How about this precursor to our Bill of Rights:

Madison proposed the following freedoms that later became the First Amendment:

“The civil rights of none shall be abridged on account of religious belief or worship, nor shall any national religion be established, nor shall the full and equal rights of conscience be in any manner, or on any pretext infringed.

“The people shall not be deprived or abridged of their right to speak, to write, or to publish their sentiments; and the freedom of the press, as one of the great bulwarks of liberty, shall be inviolable.

“The people shall not be restrained from peaceably assembling and consulting for their common good; nor from applying to the legislature by petitions, or remonstrances for redress of their grievances.”

I wonder how Mr. Madison would view the current President of the United States? What did Trump say most recently, something like "get him out of here" (him being a protester at his rally) for doing exactly what Mr. Madison believed was "inviolable".

"More than 20 immigrant workers in Michigan were stunned to find themselves out of a job after they skipped work to attend a “Day Without Immigrants” rally in February."
- http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/01/immigrant-workers-surprised-to-be-fired-after-missing-work-for-protest/#ixzz4fvaVxisP

Illegals 'shocked' they were fired for skipping work to protest un-fair treatment of criminals who have violated US law.

The law is quite clear that employees can’t just not show up to work when they’re expected, and also that they are not free to participate in political, non-work related protests during their work day without consequences. We therefore deny any wrongdoing and are confident that the charge will be dismissed.”

A day without Illegals? No problem - YOU'RE FIRED!

View attachment 124308

Your OP is filled with false information:

1. Nowhere in the story you linked to does it say ANY of the fired workers were illegal immigrants. It says they were "immigrants". So all references in your OP to "illegal immigrants" is false and misleading information.

2. The Day Without Immigrants was a celebration of legal immigration which the Trump Administration is also attacking.
Those on the left like to conflate both legal and illegal immigrants by simply calling them immigrants. They object to calling illegal immigrants
3. As legal immigrants, these people are subject to First Amendment Rights.

Since the link was to the Daily Caller, I'm pretty sure if even one of the fired workers had been an illegal, it would have been plastered all over the article.

So YOU are celebrating breaches of the Constitution YET AGAIN. Why do Trumpbots hate free speech so much?
Well if they are illegals then they need to be looking for jobs in Mexico.

yeah-----ok that illegal thing is going to go away by ATTRITION----not
by mass arrests and mass deportations.
Attrition is fine, but someone needs to start enforcing the law to make it happen.

not so easy-------it would be TOO DRASTIC to try to REVERSE the situation----
better to just stop its INCREASE
Also, the supreme court decision that illegals get access to out public schools should be reversed/over ridden. Illegals should not be able to get driver's licenses either. In other words, it should be illegal for illegal immigrants to "operate" in a place that it's illegal for them to be. Also, the constitution should be amended so that children of illegal immigrants born in the united states are not given birthright citizenship.
Crush the Upper Crust

You just proved that the Constitution is an obstruction on Americans' right to self-determination. As long as we're stuck on doing it the elitist regime's way, progress will continue to be so slow that it will be too late. Under democracy, this cheap-labor foreign invasion never would have gotten started. Also, the vast majority of us believe that anchor-baby citizenship is absurd, so that would have immediately been canceled if the regime ever gave us self-determination. It's time for us to take the law back into our own hands and put the political elitists on their knees.

Sedition is a crime; better you should offer an argument which does not include a phrase which can be inferred to meet the definition in 18 U.S. Code 2385, et sec; to wit: "It's time for us to take the law back into our own hands and put the political elitists on their knees"

3. The constitution does not give you the right to break a legally binding contract with an employer in which it is understood that the worker will actually show up for work. In the REAL world, not snowflake 'La La Land', if you skip work you are subject to being FIRED.
You start out with the claim 20 undocumented workers were fired for skipping work. Now you claim their employers had a Constitutionally legal and binding contract with the workers.

When was the practice of hiring multiple undocumented workers, misdemeanor or felony acts depending on conditions, become legal? When did that hiring form a legally binding contract binding either party? How is an illegal agreement/contract Constitutional in law or in your mind. Your logic is hosed, Easy, you don't know squat!!!!

3. The constitution does not give you the right to break a legally binding contract with an employer in which it is understood that the worker will actually show up for work. In the REAL world, not snowflake 'La La Land', if you skip work you are subject to being FIRED.
You start out with the claim 20 undocumented workers were fired for skipping work. Now you claim their employers had a Constitutionally legal and binding contract with the workers.

When was the practice of hiring multiple undocumented workers, misdemeanor or felony acts depending on conditions, become legal? When did that hiring form a legally binding contract binding either party? How is an illegal agreement/contract Constitutional in law or in your mind. Your logic is hosed, Easy, you don't know squat!!!!
If hiring them was illegal to begin with, then their employment should be terminated regardless of whether they showed up for work the day of the protest or not.

Amazing. Several workers skip work to protest, get fired, and claim they are shocked they were released for missing work - a simple story....and snowflakes become 'triggered'. Oh well. It's fun to watch. :p

If hiring them was illegal to begin with, then their employment should be terminated regardless of whether they showed up for work the day of the protest or not.

That is quite obvious, or should have been without being stated, however, the employer violated Federal statute also providing the bloody magnet that draws the undocumented from other countries. But that all obviates the point.

It's the hypocrisy, invalidity and naked partisanship of the totality of Easy's posts on this thread which I'm attempting to display! Try rereading what I wrote in that light keeping in mind what the article in the OP stated and what that fabricating propagandist has said throughout this thread!

Callous conservatives are not all about greed, as shown by the comments of those above. Schadenfreude, i.e. those who take pleasure from the misfortune of others lack empathy, a sign of a personality disorder.
Protecting criminals everywhere.

You use the word criminal without thought or relevance. Do you know of the Magna Carta, written nearly 1,000 years ago? How about this precursor to our Bill of Rights:

Madison proposed the following freedoms that later became the First Amendment:

“The civil rights of none shall be abridged on account of religious belief or worship, nor shall any national religion be established, nor shall the full and equal rights of conscience be in any manner, or on any pretext infringed.

“The people shall not be deprived or abridged of their right to speak, to write, or to publish their sentiments; and the freedom of the press, as one of the great bulwarks of liberty, shall be inviolable.

“The people shall not be restrained from peaceably assembling and consulting for their common good; nor from applying to the legislature by petitions, or remonstrances for redress of their grievances.”

I wonder how Mr. Madison would view the current President of the United States? What did Trump say most recently, something like "get him out of here" (him being a protester at his rally) for doing exactly what Mr. Madison believed was "inviolable".
Illegals are criminals, no matter how much you lie and spin. They have no right to be here.

He would laugh his ass off at you, is what would happen. We the people are citizens. You aren't a citizen because you breathe our air. And Trump threw the asshole out because he was disrupting the event. The fact that you have no problem with shutting down others' free speech says you're made of the same stuff.

Constitutional Topic: Citizenship - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net
Becoming a citizen

A non-citizen may apply to become a citizen of the United States. At no time will such a person ever be considered natural-born (unless the U.S. Code is changed in some way). The process to become a citizen involves several steps, including applying to become and becoming a permanent resident (previously known as a resident alien), applying to become and becoming naturalized, and finally taking the Oath of Allegiance to the United States. Children of naturalized U.S. citizens generally become citizens automatically, though they will also not be considered natural-born. There is a time constraint before a permanent resident can apply for naturalization, generally either 3 or 5 years. The other requirements are that there be a minimum length of time in a specific state or district, successful completion of a citizenship exam, ability to read, write, and speak English, and good moral character.

Here's what should happen to the pos "disrupting" events.

masks.jpg

Go stalk an elderly lady running a bakery and find one who won't bake you a cake in the shape of your 'lover's' penis or something, then run and cry about that. Your ilk has zero 'empathy', don't even know how to fake it, so your 'commentary' is as usual fake news.

Last edited:
No problem for these illegals, because the Democrats will always stand up and help out anybody who is with The Cause and does what the Party tells them to do; they were offered great jobs by Pelosi or Schumer, and given college scholarships and free houses. At least Jake thinks so.

Didn't they? ...

Didn't they? ...

Forum List

Back