IMF favours high taxes?

hipeter924

Not a zombie yet
May 5, 2009
Nowhere you can follow
Guillermo Tolosa, International Monetary Fund (IMF) Resident Representative in Armenia, stated earlier that one of Armenia’s main problems is the low level of taxation. Th e tax proportion in the GDP in 2010 was approximately 17 percent, while there are countries where it reaches 50 percent.
Taxing Task: The Armenian government is challenged to fix the economy or face resignation - Economy | ArmeniaNow.com

Of course they do, it's more money for them to give to countries that hate America. That and it's a bailout for them on the Americans backs when our own country needs it more.

That's right. I hear that the IMF is part of the liberal plot to take over the world. I wish there was a conservative around to put a stop to the IMF.

The IMF always recommends things that should not be done.

Two point three trillion dollars "missing" from the Pentagon. One point one trillion dollars "missing" from HUD. And the list goes on.

Why don't we find that money so we will not have to increase taxes.

That money's long gone. And I wouldn't be surprised at all if there was debt hidden all over the place that hardly anyone knows about. I'd settle for stopping the hemorrhage of free government cash for nothing.

But that's not gonna get us back into shape on its own. We're gonna have to make some real decisions.

Guillermo Tolosa, International Monetary Fund (IMF) Resident Representative in Armenia, stated earlier that one of Armenia’s main problems is the low level of taxation. Th e tax proportion in the GDP in 2010 was approximately 17 percent, while there are countries where it reaches 50 percent.
Taxing Task: The Armenian government is challenged to fix the economy or face resignation - Economy | ArmeniaNow.com

Of course they do, it's more money for them to give to countries that hate America. That and it's a bailout for them on the Americans backs when our own country needs it more.

Sure...why not? I'd be willing to bet the U.N. wouldn't mind either...

That money's long gone. And I wouldn't be surprised at all if there was debt hidden all over the place that hardly anyone knows about. I'd settle for stopping the hemorrhage of free government cash for nothing.

But that's not gonna get us back into shape on its own. We're gonna have to make some real decisions.

OK, but who got it and are they continuing to get it. The Pentagon loses about 1/4 of its money every year. Talk about hemorrhaging!

Trillions being stolen and we worry about someone getting a few hundred bucks in food stamps.

Guillermo Tolosa, International Monetary Fund (IMF) Resident Representative in Armenia, stated earlier that one of Armenia’s main problems is the low level of taxation. The tax proportion in the GDP in 2010 was approximately 17 percent, while there are countries where it reaches 50 percent.

Guess this guy from Armenia knows best. Armenia is well known for it's strong economy.:cuckoo:

What, are we gonna listen to these a-holes from other countries bent on destroying our economy now?

Theh international Monetary Fund typically has one solution for the insolvency of a nation.

Make the people suffer.

Anybody here ever read Confessions of an Economic Hit man?

Ya ought to.

It explains the game for how the internationalist Bansters set out to take over soverign nations through debt.

Just like they're doing to us, I might add.

Theh international Monetary Fund typically has one solution for the insolvency of a nation.

Make the people suffer.

Ya ought to.

It explains the game for how the internationalist Bansters set out to take over soverign nations through debt.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62cSSv2LU_A]YouTube - Greg Palast Tells How The IMF Set-Up Iceland & Greece on Alex Jones Tv 1/2[/ame]

The IMF only favors high taxes on the middle class. And deregulation of the wealthiest.

They couch it in the name of "broadening the base" and "trade liberalization" so that sops will drink it up like cheap whiskey and fail to notice the developed world stealing their shit.

Make the people suffer.

Ya ought to.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oARBdBtGenM&feature=related]YouTube - Confessions of an Economic Hit Man[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAqG51uwzMI&feature=related]YouTube - Confessions of an Economic Hit Man - Part 2/3[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l22O33KyWa4&feature=related]YouTube - Confessions of an Economic Hit Man - Part 3/3[/ame]

What a bunch of twits, they're not talking about raising taxes, they're talking about tax cheats that don't pay the taxes they should owe. Armenia has a tax COLLECTION problem, as do other countries including us BTW. It's not at all about raising the tax rates.

Forum List

Back