Imagine the GOP elected John McCain president. Think Syria, Iran, Russia.

R

rdean

I remember how sad the GOP was they weren't able to put a man into the White House that graduated 5th from the bottom out of a graduating class of 899. A man who made it into the top 99.5%.

And now he's been hobnobbing with "rebels". Hopefully not cannibal rebels or kidnap rebels. But the good kind.

Bomb bomb bomb....bomb bomb Iran.

Republicans will say, "But look at Obama. Look at what he's done". They can't see past Obama's skin color. If Obama can't get Republicans to vote on something, it's because he must be a bad leader. Not because they call him "boi" and "man child" and "Kenyan Mau Mau".

But McCain? What would a McCain presidency look like? Inquiring minds want to know.

McCainPalin0809.jpg

I'm thinking about Afghanistan, Pokeestan, Iraq (we do still have troops there), Egypt, Libya-going-on-Syria, GITMO and the 130-odd other nations where America inexplicably has military troops deployed.

Dime's worth of difference?....Nope.

I'm thinking about Afghanistan, Pokeestan, Iraq (we do still have troops there), Egypt, Libya-going-on-Syria, GITMO and the 130-odd other nations where America inexplicably has military troops deployed.

How many Americans died and were maimed getting rid of Saddam? Close to 50,000?

How many Americans died and were maimed getting rid of Gaddafi? 0?

Which one actually attacked Americans? Guess.

And there is no difference?

If Bush and Obama were the same, why do Republican hate Obama but love Bush?

Because being a Republican is like being part of a huge fraternity. Everyone believes in the same things everyone else does and they can high five each other at rallies.

There's a lot of things wrong with both parties but I realized a while back there's no sense in trying to fix the republican party. They are ideologues. They're set in their ways and flinch away from change like vampires with sunlight. Democrats, while having their fair share of dangerous people, are FAR more open to correction. So hope for the future lies with them.

But I still think we need both parties to ensure that crazy people can't grab the helm.

Yeah...good question.
Um....Ask a republican, you two nincompoops.

Because being a Republican is like being part of a huge fraternity. Everyone believes in the same things everyone else does and they can high five each other at rallies.

There's a lot of things wrong with both parties but I realized a while back there's no sense in trying to fix the republican party. They are ideologues. They're set in their ways and flinch away from change like vampires with sunlight. Democrats, while having their fair share of dangerous people, are FAR more open to correction. So hope for the future lies with them.

But I still think we need both parties to ensure that crazy people can't grab the helm.

Republicans are 90% white. Democrats may have a slight white majority, but they also include blacks, Hispanics, gays Muslims, atheists and many other groups. And the groups may not even like each other. Many blacks and Muslims are uncomfortable with the gays, but they still work together.

Remember, there was a time the GOP was called the "Party of Ideas". When they built the interstate highway system and NASA. Look at them now. Crazy Teanuts, Zany nutbaggers. What are their ideas? Ban the teaching of critical thinking? Defund education. Let him die. Feed the poor and they will breed? What? What are the ideas? They even believe science is a faith.

Because nit wit, foreign policy isn't all there is to the presidency. How fucking stupid are you exactly?

Yeah...good question.
Um....Ask a republican, you two nincompoops.

He is obviously too dense to understand that its all a sideshow.:lol::lol::D

That its a one party system designed to look like two parties so the sheople think they have a choice in who gets elected. They are like pro wrestlers,inside the ring they act like they hate each other,but outside the ring,they go to bars and hang out with each and have a few brews and tell jokes.same here,they pretend they hate Obama for the cameras,but in reality,they love him.

He doesnt seem to get it that there is no difference between mccain,Bush,Romney,Biden,and Obama.they are all members of the evil organization the CFR.He doesnt get it that ron paul never had a chance to be president because he is not a CFR member.Just like perot never had a chance to be elected in 92 because he is not one as well.

If you are not a CFR member,you dont get to be in the oval office.so no,there is not one signle difference between Obama and Mccain.

Forum List

Back