Imadinnerjacket epic fail for Iran "stealth jet"

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
Aviation Experts Debunk Iran?s Stealth Fighter Jet Claims | Trending Now - Yahoo! News

For example, the wiring of the cockpit's front panel appears too simple and the cockpit seems too small for a pilot to fit inside. Perhaps more importantly, Cenciotti claims the plane's back engine contains no nozzle for afterburners, which means the heat would probably melt the entire jet. He further speculates that the video of the plane coasting through the air was mostly likely a radio-controlled version.

Thats da awesomest penis envy evuh!!

Did Iran Really Launch a Monkey Into Space? - Yahoo! News

Photos published by the official state media ahead of the space monkey launch showed a distinctive monkey with a mole above its right eye. Yet footage of the creature after it had returned from its flight seemed to picture another monkey altogether, one without a mole, with darker fur, and with a changed facial structure and nose shape.

Double face plant.

Shitty weak to be an Iranian

Maybe we can get you and Bill Krystol and all the other brave "Chickenhawks" to go over and take on Iran instead of getting poor kids to do it like you usually do.

uhm, retard, where did I say anything about war with Iran?

I'm poking fun at these international fails.

and check the facts;

I served and was sent to Desert Shield and Storm

65% of all Pres were (D)'s when we went to war.

so, it's you are yours that get us into this shit most often

Iran's backward technology isn't sufficient to create a stealth anything. Maybe it's stealthy against the military technology of Afghanistan and Syria, but against the U.S.? Israel? Europe?

I think not.

Which is why the right wing of America and Israel want to invade em, eh?

WMDs.

:eek:

Maybe we can get you and Bill Krystol and all the other brave "Chickenhawks" to go over and take on Iran instead of getting poor kids to do it like you usually do.

and check the facts;

When I was growing up, my parents used to say that Democrats brought us wars and Republicans brought us recessions.

Now Republicans bring us both.

and check the facts;

When I was growing up, my parents used to say that Democrats brought us wars and Republicans brought us recessions.

Don't use family as a shield there gutless

If Iran is a worthy opponent, we should respect and regard them as such. Dislike is not synonymous with disrespect. If these Iranians are such dopes and nincompoops, how did they rise to the level of being a crucial, strategic power in which the US seems ready to engage massive military might? Were leaders in America not able to better control a truly weak Iran, so it has grown into the problem we are made now to believe it is?
The Iranian people deserve a much better fate and much better government, but as Munny/Eastwood said, "Deserve's got nothing to do with it."

But according to Israel and the American neocon's Iran has a sophisticated nuclear weapons program that threatens the world......... :cuckoo:

There's 50 years between our atom bomb and our stealth tech.

soooo...

Which begs the question, we are picking on Iran, why exactly?

they sponsor terrorism and are working on nukes.

Unless your cool with your city being a real ground zero, I think we should keep an on them and a boot on their necks.

But according to Israel and the American neocon's Iran has a sophisticated nuclear weapons program that threatens the world......... :cuckoo:

soooo...

Why don't you take a vacation in Tehran, and report back to us (assuming the Iranians release you from captivity, of course)?

:anj_stfu:

and check the facts;

Just pointing out the profundity, there, man.

The GOP has become a party of wealthy interests... and more and more Americans are getting wise to it.

Frankly, I don't care if Iran has a bomb or stealth fighters. When we send over a battalion of rich douchebags to fight them, then I'll take it seriously.

Just pointing out the profundity, there, man.

The GOP has become a party of wealthy interests... and more and more Americans are getting wise to it.

Frankly, I don't care if Iran has a bomb or stealth fighters. When we send over a battalion of rich douchebags to fight them, then I'll take it seriously.

A liberal supporting the draft :lol:

well, come to think of it, that is the only way you have gotten enough Americans to go to your wars.

except for Somalia and obamas bombings

soooo...

they sponsor terrorism and are working on nukes.

Unless your cool with your city being a real ground zero, I think we should keep an on them and a boot on their necks.

Well no..

And maybe.

We already got hit once. And that was because of conservative policies.

I prefer to live and let live.

Forum List

Back