I'm Wondering How Many Have Misgivings Now About The Current Administration?

Nothing?

Gnaw on this a bit:

BHO sits with his thumb up his ass doing NOTHING whenever over eight weeks ago McChrystal told him what the military in Afghanistan needs and that time is critical.

Nothing.

Eight weeks.

Time is critical.

October is the deadliest month on record for US troops since the start of the war.

Nero does NOTHING.

Now, be a useful idiot and apologize for that negligence.

Cue it up.......................

And you've been saying the same lame thing for days now, which is nothing more than your own warped opinion. ....
Right on cue.

You are so mindless that you cannot even tell the difference between facts and opinions. For the clueless, the facts of my post are that BHO has done NOTHING about addressing military needs whenever over eight weeks ago McChrystal told him what the military in Afghanistan needs and that time is critical.

Nothing.

Eight weeks.

Time is critical.

October is the deadliest month on record for US troops since the start of the war.

BHO does NOTHING about addressing the military needs.

Now, the opinion portion of my post is that BHO has his thumb up his ass and he has way too many similarities to Nero.

Get a clue. Those are facts. Dispute them if you can. But just because you don't like the facts, does nothing to change the fact that they are facts, you vacuous ditz.

4050265867_717dc518f1_t.jpg

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

And you've been saying the same lame thing for days now, which is nothing more than your own warped opinion. ....
Right on cue.

You are so mindless that you cannot even tell the difference between facts and opinions. For the clueless, the facts of my post are that BHO has done NOTHING about addressing military needs whenever over eight weeks ago McChrystal told him what the military in Afghanistan needs and that time is critical.

Nothing.

Eight weeks.

Time is critical.

Now, the opinion portion of my post is that BHO has his thumb up his ass and he has way too many similarities to Nero.

Get a clue. Those are facts. Dispute them if you can. But just because you don't like the facts, does nothing to change the fact that they are facts, you vacuous ditz.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
And the most US troops ever died this month.

I understand how that would bore the liberal mind.

Right on cue.

Nothing.

Eight weeks.

Time is critical.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm not bored with the subject, asshole, just your ignorant repititions.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm not bored with the subject, asshole, just your ignorant repititions.
I can understand that, too. As you called facts opinions, and only upon repetition did you maybe get that; the butthurt you must feel with your idiocy, dishonesty, your partisan-motivated lack of any redeeming character qualities, and demonstrated mindlessness must be getting old.

Last edited:
driveby said:
Yep, he's doing a hell of a job playing golf and attending fundraisers.....

got that right driveby

Oh please. Golf on weekends, sometimes, and it certainly isn't unusual for a president to lend support to candidates up for reelection. Oops, I forgot. It is if your name happens to be Barack Obama. My bad.

My job is a lot less demanding ( allegedly ) than his and i sure as hell don't have time to play as much golf as he does........

Yep, he's doing a hell of a job playing golf and attending fundraisers.....

He doesn't have much else to do. He's just a puppet to Pelosi et al. I used to think he was at least an intelligent man, even if I didn't agree with a word he says. Now, I think he's a henpecked husband and a henpecked POTUS.

At home, his bitch of a wife rules the roost and in the WH house, it's that little gang of power crazied Marxists behind him. He is, in truth, nothing more than a mouthpiece.

Yap yap yap. California girl? California bimbo more aptly describes your lack of factual knowledge about most everything. Your mouth is bigger than your brain.

Free country, Maggie. I speak as I find, offend or please.

I see you use the Saul Alinsky school of debate - 'attack the messanger'. Sorry, girl, that dog don't hunt.

Idiot.

Fuck it, Obama has inspired me to take off work tomorrow to play golf, change i can believe in .........

Well, I feel real good knowing that I just bought someone else a car in the cash for clunkers program which cost per car $24,000, how does that make you all feel. I had already felt real good about buying someone else's house after the banking crisis and now this a new car too. Boy oh Boy, does that liberal congress, senate and President ever know how to run things. LMAO Now they want Health care, yeah, you bettcha. LOL

BTW did you have to notice the other thread on White house blasts the A/P for reporting that the stimulus bill did not come close to creating those 30,000 jobs they are touting. Good read and quiet entertaining.

Forum List

Back