I'm Wondering How Many Have Misgivings Now About The Current Administration?

That's funny, because I see Sons of Anarchy as a metaphor for the giant chasm between the left and the right: Clay is the big bad tough gun-toting teabagger who thinks all problems can be solved by flashing guns at the enemy, and Jax sees problems being resolved by quiet, cunning diplomacy. Who shall win? My money's on Jax.

not unless Jax gets his head blown off by another Clay....

Obama is doing a much better job so far than I thought he would be doing. I admire how much he's taking on at once and how hard he's fighting for it. I think we're looking at the makings of one of the greatest presidents of all time and I would love to know if there was anything more I could do to help.

Yep, he's doing a hell of a job playing golf and attending fundraisers.....

Obama is doing a much better job so far than I thought he would be doing. I admire how much he's taking on at once and how hard he's fighting for it. I think we're looking at the makings of one of the greatest presidents of all time and I would love to know if there was anything more I could do to help.

He doesn't have much else to do. He's just a puppet to Pelosi et al. I used to think he was at least an intelligent man, even if I didn't agree with a word he says. Now, I think he's a henpecked husband and a henpecked POTUS.

At home, his bitch of a wife rules the roost and in the WH house, it's that little gang of power crazied Marxists behind him. He is, in truth, nothing more than a mouthpiece.

Keep sitting in the circle folks under the blankert, and keep trying to believe all thirteen of you are saying anything relevant at all.

When is He going to make up His mind on Afghanistan? Indecision is a really bad message to the World.
As Iraq winds down, where did you all think Future Insurgents were going to go to bust their cherries? It was not Rocket Science. We leave Afghanistan, they will center around the next Target Country, and the next, and the next. Big Surprise.

Interesting that Obama is accused of "indecision," whereas if it were anyone else, he would be praised for taking the necessary time to weigh all the options in formulating the best strategy for Afghanistan, since that is precisely what we did NOT do in Iraq.

Here are four no bias, no bull analyses on the Afghanistan problem and why it isn't as easy as just saying off you go fellas, and don't get shot:
msnbc.com Video Player

Not True Maggie. Not even close. Obama is a failure as CIC, He does not get it, He probably never will.

That's funny, because I see Sons of Anarchy as a metaphor for the giant chasm between the left and the right: Clay is the big bad tough gun-toting teabagger who thinks all problems can be solved by flashing guns at the enemy, and Jax sees problems being resolved by quiet, cunning diplomacy. Who shall win? My money's on Jax.

not unless Jax gets his head blown off by another Clay....

And end the series? No way. How many in the club are now questioning Clay's methods? He can't get a majority vote anymore. The only time I see that happening now is when Clay (and the others) find out what happened to Gemma and who was responsible. That will probably be the final episode of the season, and I do hope (in that case) that they blow those skinheads to Kingdom Come.

driveby said:

got that right driveby

Oh please. Golf on weekends, sometimes, and it certainly isn't unusual for a president to lend support to candidates up for reelection. Oops, I forgot. It is if your name happens to be Barack Obama. My bad.

He doesn't have much else to do. He's just a puppet to Pelosi et al. I used to think he was at least an intelligent man, even if I didn't agree with a word he says. Now, I think he's a henpecked husband and a henpecked POTUS.

At home, his bitch of a wife rules the roost and in the WH house, it's that little gang of power crazied Marxists behind him. He is, in truth, nothing more than a mouthpiece.

Yap yap yap. California girl? California bimbo more aptly describes your lack of factual knowledge about most everything. Your mouth is bigger than your brain.

When is He going to make up His mind on Afghanistan? Indecision is a really bad message to the World.
As Iraq winds down, where did you all think Future Insurgents were going to go to bust their cherries? It was not Rocket Science. We leave Afghanistan, they will center around the next Target Country, and the next, and the next. Big Surprise.

Interesting that Obama is accused of "indecision," whereas if it were anyone else, he would be praised for taking the necessary time to weigh all the options in formulating the best strategy for Afghanistan, since that is precisely what we did NOT do in Iraq.

Here are four no bias, no bull analyses on the Afghanistan problem and why it isn't as easy as just saying off you go fellas, and don't get shot:
msnbc.com Video Player

Not True Maggie. Not even close. Obama is a failure as CIC, He does not get it, He probably never will.

You people can continue saying that 'till pigs fly, but yet you offer nothing to make your case. Think I'll move on to another area where there's a glimmer of intelligent discussion remaining.

msnbc.com Video Player

You people can continue saying that 'till pigs fly, but yet you offer nothing to make your case. Think I'll move on to another area where there's a glimmer of intelligent discussion remaining.
Nothing?

Gnaw on this a bit:

BHO sits with his thumb up his ass doing NOTHING whenever over eight weeks ago McChrystal told him what the military in Afghanistan needs and that time is critical.

Nothing.

Eight weeks.

Time is critical.

October is the deadliest month on record for US troops since the start of the war.

Nero does NOTHING.

Now, be a useful idiot and apologize for that negligence.

Cue it up.......................

Nothing?

Gnaw on this a bit:

BHO sits with his thumb up his ass doing NOTHING whenever over eight weeks ago McChrystal told him what the military in Afghanistan needs and that time is critical.

Nothing.

Eight weeks.

Time is critical.

October is the deadliest month on record for US troops since the start of the war.

Nero does NOTHING.

And you've been saying the same lame thing for days now, which is nothing more than your own warped opinion. Thanks for proving my point. Obama is under no obligation to go public with top secret war room strategies, fool, until conclusive decisions have been made.

Nothing?

Gnaw on this a bit:

Nothing.

Eight weeks.

Time is critical.

Nero does NOTHING.

And you've been saying the same lame thing for days now, which is nothing more than your own warped opinion. ....
Right on cue.

You are so mindless that you cannot even tell the difference between facts and opinions. For the clueless, the facts of my post are that BHO has done NOTHING about addressing military needs whenever over eight weeks ago McChrystal told him what the military in Afghanistan needs and that time is critical.

Nothing.

Eight weeks.

Time is critical.

BHO does NOTHING about addressing the military needs.

Now, the opinion portion of my post is that BHO has his thumb up his ass and he has way too many similarities to Nero.

Get a clue. Those are facts. Dispute them if you can. But just because you don't like the facts, does nothing to change the fact that they are facts, you vacuous ditz.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back